Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-05-2013, 05:13 PM
vision

They make me feel uncomfortable...like who is the real source of these drawings?
Old 09-05-2013, 05:07 AM
Knower
Vision. U r the first to say that. Its my guide who makes them. =)
Old 09-05-2013, 05:50 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazzysun
Very interesting drawings. I see the first drawing with large openings and large gaps and as more are being drawn, the openings and gaps are being closed up. This can be symbolic of something both negative or positive, it would be interesting to get an experts viewpoint on this.

Thank you =) One medium that commented in another forum told me that the first picture is a sacred place for me, she was amazed that my spirit shows up in almost every drawing =)
Old 09-05-2013, 07:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyzor
Today i was asked to make a drawing for a friend. This is wht my guide made. =)
Do you see the smiling thing on the left side =)

Thyzor - This one to me looks like a human body wrapped up in some kind of web. What does it look like or mean to you? Whenever I paint or draw I feel some form of involvement from a higher power that is transported through my hands onto paper or canvas. I have had a dry spell for a few years and I attribute it to being distracted and stressed from various life events. I thus haven't felt a strong connection with this higher power for awhile. Your drawings are interesting and I think if you study them long enough a theme will start to emerge. I drew what I thought was a spirit guide a number of years back that visited me 4 nights in a row. When I finished the drawing I was horrified. It looked quite frightening to me as was I when he visited me. Eventually you will make a connection with all of your drawings. They could be segments of a larger picture/meaning at work. Thank you for sharing.

Blackraven
Old 09-05-2013, 07:40 AM
Knower
Thank you for your comment. I get this feeling of warm love. And its like a magnet that moves my Pen. =) Its a Fantastic feeling. Yesterday i heard voices when sleeping saying names but i Cant remeber wht they were saying
Old 09-05-2013, 12:53 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Thyzor - This one to me looks like a human body wrapped up in some kind of web. What does it look like or mean to you? Whenever I paint or draw I feel some form of involvement from a higher power that is transported through my hands onto paper or canvas. I have had a dry spell for a few years and I attribute it to being distracted and stressed from various life events. I thus haven't felt a strong connection with this higher power for awhile. Your drawings are interesting and I think if you study them long enough a theme will start to emerge. I drew what I thought was a spirit guide a number of years back that visited me 4 nights in a row. When I finished the drawing I was horrified. It looked quite frightening to me as was I when he visited me. Eventually you will make a connection with all of your drawings. They could be segments of a larger picture/meaning at work. Thank you for sharing.

Blackraven

Haha it´s just the paper. I felt it have to do wth pregnancy? wht do u think?
Old 10-05-2013, 11:47 AM
Knower
New drawing =)

I SEE A LOT HAPPENING IN THIS DRAWING :) lOVE TO YOU ALL <3

Old 13-05-2013, 01:45 PM
Knower
Drawing to my sister from my guide

Today my guide made this drawing to my lil sister <3

Old 22-05-2013, 05:15 AM
jaydonc

These drawings are really awesome and wonderful creations.
Old 22-05-2013, 06:02 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyzor
Haha it´s just the paper. I felt it have to do wth pregnancy? wht do u think?

lol funny you said that. I thought the other one looked like a pregnant woman's body.