Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-05-2012, 03:27 AM
MRDazzle

Spirit Attachment

**copied from my welcome post**

hi everyone, I found this thread and I feel that someone here will probably be able to help me. I'm new here. HOWDY! Late Sept 2010, my Aunt, came to stay with our family. She has always been a lost soul, alcoholic, lesbian, broke, artist but she always faked out people into believing she was fun loving, loved to party, loved music. She was running away from something, broken relationship, jail time from driving drunk, and debt, I think all three honestly. She lived in our house for a month and then drove to Treasure Island and committed suicide on my birthday Oct 25, 2010. I had to get her car out of impound with all her belongings. I had to deal with debtors, family and her friends wanting her things. For the past year in a half, I have been feeling angry, tired, depressed, drank more wine than ever, unexplained groin and leg pain, suicidal, and I have no motivation. I fear for my own life, but also, I fear that it is breaking up my family. My Husband has been a godsend through it all and I think he prays for me secretly.
Can you help?
I recognize that I am not myself.. and I feel I cannot control my own thoughts and that I'm not in charge. It's a weird feeling being in a glass box where everyone can see me but it's not really me and they can't hear me calling out for help.
Old 16-05-2012, 07:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRDazzle
**copied from my welcome post**

hi everyone, I found this thread and I feel that someone here will probably be able to help me. I'm new here. HOWDY! Late Sept 2010, my Aunt, came to stay with our family. She has always been a lost soul, alcoholic, lesbian, broke, artist but she always faked out people into believing she was fun loving, loved to party, loved music. She was running away from something, broken relationship, jail time from driving drunk, and debt, I think all three honestly. She lived in our house for a month and then drove to Treasure Island and committed suicide on my birthday Oct 25, 2010. I had to get her car out of impound with all her belongings. I had to deal with debtors, family and her friends wanting her things. For the past year in a half, I have been feeling
angry, tired, depressed, drank more wine than ever, unexplained groin and leg pain, suicidal, and I have no motivation. I fear for my own life, but also, I fear that it is breaking up my family. My Husband has been a godsend through it all and I think he prays for me secretly.
Can you help?
I recognize that I am not myself.. and I feel I cannot control my own thoughts and that I'm not in charge. It's a weird feeling being in a glass box where everyone can see me but it's not really me and they can't hear me calling out for help.

MrDazzle - Take any time you can to take the extra care of yourself in any way, shape or form! it is imperative. I will be in your shoes eventually and I fear losing control as I am left to bury parents and care for siblings and extend family all at once. Right now it's my biggest anxiety in life...anticipation of all these responsibilities and your deep in it. So meditate and take long walks and be good to yourself. Breath deep and get help where you need it.

Blackraven
Old 16-05-2012, 01:02 PM
alycia

Your Aunt has gotten attached to you because she had unfinished business. I read about that once, and I can't for the life of me remember the title. I will tell you when I remember it. But what he did for ghosts like that is to show them that they are dead, tell them, and then guided them to the light. Oftentimes, other relatives who have passed on would help with the process. He taught others to send the ones who were attached or didn't know they were dead to the afterlife.

Until I can tell you that book, try this: get into a meditative state, or astral project (whichever you do better). Picture talking to your Aunt, and telling her what it is she is doing to you, and that she is not here anymore and must go to the after life. To get rid of her fears, tell her in beautiful, descriptive details what the afterlife will look like and that she is supposed to be there OR have her tell you what she thinks it looks like, then tell her that she can go there right now--they (deceased relatives, loved ones) are waiting for her. Tell her to turn around and look, because they are right there. Your relatives and other angels will take her where she is supposed to go. Be nice, but firm, and tell her that she no longer belongs here and that you're sure she never meant to make you unhappy, but she has, and that you want the best for her in her proper place (the afterlife). Smudge yourself and pray before doing all of this, and light a white candle before beginning.

Good luck.
Old 18-05-2012, 11:30 AM
alycia

I remember! The book was called Dreamgates by Robert Moss.