Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffanyy
are murderers, animal abusers, paedophiles, etc reincarnated?x

Of course.......after they transition, they go through a healing, a life reveiw and very well may select a new incarnation where they are murdered or abused themselves, so they too can have that experience.......
Old 24-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
I can pull ppls past lives and have. Once you are one with darkness can you escape darkness or darkness become your father?
GTG

toolite, where in the world do you get some of your "dark" ideas??????? I
think that you have a very vivid imagination based on your catholic upbringing and your deep beliefs in devils and demons........you see what you expect to see which just may not be what others "see"........I think you would have a "lighter" life if you would discard this "darkness" that you think is all around you.......
Old 24-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Ppl in darkness cant see..they are blinded by the illusion but there something about..The Spirit. He brings truth to all but standing in Spirit wo flesh is too late to figure out certain things.
GTG

It is never too late and we are all Spirit.........
Old 24-12-2012, 10:29 PM
coolchic101

YES, without a doubt. My own mother is a dark entity and she made my life a living hell. She murdered me in a past life via rat poison when she was my wife. My mother will be reincarnating and will make someone else's life a living hell. This will be my last life with her (thank God). Dark souls serve a purpose for the good souls learning experience. If there are no challenges then the good souls can not learn.
Old 24-12-2012, 10:43 PM
Master

All souls reincarnate. So yes, souls who have committed evil, even great evil, will come back, not least because the evil they committed will have to be transmuted.

The workings of the spirit do not fall neatly into boxes, so the issue is not entirely black and white. But, for example, someone who was cruel in a previous life may find themselves in a new life situation that provides them with the opportunity to learn compassion.
Such opportunities do not usually come with a silver spoon. So it is likely to be...an experience. But one through which they will grow.

And of course the overriding spiritual law of the universe is Cause and Effect. 'The patience of the saints' as Jesus said. What you send out will come back to you at some point in time. So better to 'keep your hands clean' than engage in the folly of cruelty and violence.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 25-12-2012, 01:07 AM
Iseke

Quote:
Originally Posted by *whitefeather
If you're saying that you do not believe a soul can escape their past dark deeds, you're saying that no soul can change/progress/learn/experience. The fact is there are souls who have reincarnated today who committed terrible crimes in their recent past. This is not my belief, but what I have seen.

Absolutely! And same here!

There are some who believe we play all roles for the sake of learning. I don't exactly view reincarnation in the Earth-is-a-school model, and I'm not entirely sure I believe that if we act as a perpetrator in one life, we have to come back as a victim in order to learn both sides. But, I believe that more often than not this is what happens. Throughout the course of our incarnate history, we will end up playing all roles.

I know I have. It causes deep pain to become aware of past lives where I had done atrocious things, but on the other hand, I know that who I am today and how closely in tune I am with the concept of others' suffering is due, in part, because of my roles as an aggressor. I know, firsthand, how incredibly damaging cruel acts can be, and I learned, and grew as a soul as a result.

I don't for a minute excuse cruel actions or eschew the responsibility of those involved. In fact, the very opposite is true. We're here to learn to take responsibility for our actions towards others, and this happens when we truly internalize that what we do to others, we do to ourselves.
Old 25-12-2012, 01:37 AM
Toolite

.................................................. .....................................
GTG
Old 25-12-2012, 02:23 AM
Toolite

Juanita. Since you have all the answers. Answer this.
Who are blk shadows? Whats their process for reincarnation? What is the process for an earthbound soul?
GTG
Old 25-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Master
Why can't someone believe in your own responsibility and actions and the belief in a Satan?

Besides Satan is not the Judeo Christian fork handling demon of Medieval myth.

Everyone can commit evil. The worst and best is in all of us. But there are individuals whose consciousnesses are far more corrupted with evil and that Consciousness we call "Satan" than others. You could call them "evil souls" or "dark entities". The soul can never be fully evil because it was created in God's image but the soul can manifest the energy to be a dark entity.

The Old Testament talked about God being both Loving and Vengeful. Moses didn't intend that the Supreme Being come off as a dualistic spirit. But Moses was stressing the importance of Oneness, that even the devil is part of that One Reality called God.

Later when Jesus came. He stressed the independence of this energy called "the devil" that works as the Lower forces whereas the Father operates the Higher forces within and without us. But the devil is still a part of God because Jesus calls him "The Evil One", that which is Evil Itself. Isaiah says- "I the Lord form the good and create the evil". So God is in charge of Satan. He allows everything in his motion picture both good and evil.

When it comes to souls who were pedophiles, murderers, and deviants I doubt they have an "easy" time reincarnating. They probably go to other realms or places of schooling because of how heinous their states of minds are. I do believe they punish themselves in the after-life state which people call "Hell" but I don't think its eternal. But I wouldn't want to know where they end up next. Its probably not a pleasant place. But I don't think they end up reincarnating on the "earth school".
Old 25-12-2012, 09:08 PM
Toolite

Juanita waiting patiently for your response.. Merry xmas.
GTG