Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 31-08-2016, 08:47 PM
Master
Why does everyone hear have such an issue with Abrahamic faiths? I find just as much or even more mystical truths within those faiths as much as the Buddhist and Hindu.

God the Creator refers to Being Itself. It takes on all these names like Father, Yahweh, Brahma in relation to it's children (souls, angels, spirits etc). We all may be created from that same Being or Source and share the same essence as "spirit" but we are not the Creator. I can not claim to be the sustaining power behind Existence, I am only a part of Existence.

God is different to every form of consciousness. To the animals God is more of an impersonal force but to humans and the way we were evolved God is more personal and has personal attributes. It all depends on what level of Creation which determines it's relationship to God, Spirit, The Divine Itself etc.
Old 31-08-2016, 11:09 PM
Experiencer

I don't think everyone here takes issue with Abrahamic faiths. But for the ones that do, they're the ones they're most familiar with...the ones that affects many lives to varying degrees.
Old 03-09-2016, 07:29 PM
Deactivated Account
After reading this post, someone said, what if it "Just happened". And following idea then came in:

There is 1 point, which makes the 'just' happened not logical.
Lets say, we are at the very beginning.

Then the first cells started to form ?

Really, if this world tells us, that we need to EAT to survive, so what have they eaten ?
I hope you get the point. ;)
Old 03-09-2016, 09:24 PM
Master
Maybe the Universe itself is a great big conscious "reality" and we are all small cogs in the machine so to speak .... reincarnated ..... endless .... evolving .......... dark matter .... dark energy ....... who knows ?
Old 04-09-2016, 07:19 AM
Master
"Is there a Programmer?"

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 06-09-2016, 05:05 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Finite Spatial Limits and Cosmic Laws/Principles

Anything is possible, that, does not violate our finite set of cosmic laws/principles.

I believe the following scenario is what as possible, and most likely occurring.

We live in a finite, occupied space Universe, that, exists eternally.

Seems simple to me. Why do so many look for some other scenario?

If it is just philosophy--- no conceptual stone not turned over --- I understand, however, after a few rounds of rational, logical common sense consideration, there exist no rational, logical common sense stone to turn over.

R6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 06-09-2016, 09:15 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Anything is possible, that, does not violate our finite set of cosmic laws/principles.

I believe the following scenario is what as possible, and most likely occurring.

We live in a finite, occupied space Universe, that, exists eternally.

Seems simple to me. Why do so many look for some other scenario?

If it is just philosophy--- no conceptual stone not turned over --- I understand, however, after a few rounds of rational, logical common sense consideration, there exist no rational, logical common sense stone to turn over.

R6

How does something not have a beginning?? The idea is mind boggling, to me at least!!
Old 07-09-2016, 03:14 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
How does something not have a beginning?? The idea is mind boggling, to me at least!!

I was speaking of Universe. Occupied space cannot be created nor destroyed.

Physical/energy cannot be created nor destroyed.

Some particles have no known natural decay rate ex the proton.

Mesons have a beginning and it is like a trillonth of a 2nd or less.

Those who do not believe there exists there exists a finite set of cosmic laws/principles probably also believe live in an infinite, occupied space Universe.

There is no rational logical common sense for a beginning of our finite occupied space Universe.

And there is no rational logical common sense for an infinite occupied space Universe.

The truth exists for those who seek it, those who don't and those who scoff at it. imho

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 07-09-2016, 07:18 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Not a question seen asked here, more skirted around perhaps

But is there an actual independent intelligence that started it all, some might call it God - or it could be an alien scientist conducting an experiment??

Seems the one thing Science seems to run from even when packaged as Intelligent Design. It seems to tolerate the idea that the universe may be conscious but not the idea something conscious created it? For something that doesn't believe in God, it makes me smile how frightened scientists are by him/her/them/it

If there is an actual intelligence that started it does does it need to be independent?
The apparent individuality we have is simply a result of our own limited point of view. What we perceive of existence in a limited perspective, but beyond that there is no separation.
Old 09-09-2016, 01:21 PM
Suspended
Knower

yes The Supreme God, Adishakti (the Energy) is the creator of God. All other things are created from the energy.