Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-12-2011, 10:20 AM
Tammy

contacting the newly deceased?

Is there a timeline for this sort of thing.

Do they have to be passed on for a certain amount of time roughly before contacting them? Or can one attempt to do even a couple of hours/days after on has passed?
Old 22-12-2011, 11:34 AM
MMM

no,
gordon higgginson's mother saw him in the morning and came to a medium for him the same day as gordon didn't even know she had passed
she was exceptionally close to gordon and a medium herself though
Old 22-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Tammy

Thanks MMM, it is interesting to know. My cousin committed sucide last Saturday :-( and nobody knows why.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Tammy, speaking from experience from a friend that commited suicide in 07,
I went to a medium within 2 weeks of his passing. The validity and evidence was jaw dropping, names events etc. My friend was full of remorse and regret for the pain he had caused his parents and wanted to relay all this to his mother. three months later, at the risk of them thinking I was some kind of nut job, I delivered the message to them. The fact you are on here indicates you have spiritual interests and may be the easiest path for your cousin to come through.
Hope this helps.
Old 22-12-2011, 01:13 PM
Medium_Laura

It really depends. There is no set time. My father passed from cancer and took 1 year to come to me. We had made an agreement that as soon as he could, he'd let me know he had made it.

Most go through what is called a "healing center". That time there is dependent on how much healing from earth's trauma they need. It is not much different than a hospital but with guides, angels and family who attend them with healing energy and color therapy.

I'm sorry that you cousin decided to take their life. Suicides are tricky. Sometimes the remain in limbo, sometimes they go right to healing in the light. All deaths are individual and personal. I hope you get the answers you seek.

Try reading "survival of the soul" Lisa Williams, She talks in depth about suicides and the other side.
Old 22-12-2011, 02:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Tammy, I am sorry for your loss, especially at this holiday time.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 24-12-2011, 07:14 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
It really depends. There is no set time. My father passed from cancer and took 1 year to come to me. We had made an agreement that as soon as he could, he'd let me know he had made it.

Most go through what is called a "healing center". That time there is dependent on how much healing from earth's trauma they need. It is not much different than a hospital but with guides, angels and family who attend them with healing energy and color therapy.

I'm sorry that you cousin decided to take their life. Suicides are tricky. Sometimes the remain in limbo, sometimes they go right to healing in the light. All deaths are individual and personal. I hope you get the answers you seek.

Try reading "survival of the soul" Lisa Williams, She talks in depth about suicides and the other side.
I certainly agree with Laura...

When my Mother passed from Cancer, I knew intuitively that she hadnt yet crossed over and it took at least a year or closer to 18 months for that to happen. It was confirmed for me by my Medium friend that she had indeed been in a Healing Centre up until that point in time and that my feelings that Mum's visits had increased in that recent time period were indeed correct. Mum had been away healing and was ready to interact again :)

I am very sorry that your cousin chose to end this life time so soon, the terrible things he has seen no doubt effected him very deeply, and depression is a terrible thing to overcome. I hope he is healing from it now and will be able to communicate with you soon.
Old 22-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Tammy

Thanks Laura.
Nobody knows what prompted him to do it, he was such a fantastic guy, and young aswell (23), with everything to live for, the only thing that i can think of is that he did alot of charity work all over africa, and i think seeing all the things he has seen, maybe it put him into a depression of sorts. i suppose time will tell.
Old 22-12-2011, 02:28 PM
Tammy

Thanks Dream Angel.
Old 22-12-2011, 02:37 PM
Mayflow

I don't think there is a time limit. I was a child when my mom died and that night she came to me in a dream. She sat up in her casket and asked me to be strong for myself, for her. She has come to visit me in dreams up to 10 years later. You can never go wrong sending loving wishes to the departed.