Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 28-01-2011, 05:43 PM
*Amanda*

I always ask a straight foward question. Yes or No.... and I never ask a question more then just the one time. I've also found that if I take a piece of paper and write down the question and repeat it to myself to make sure that is how I want the question asked before I ask the pendulum that I always get a straight foward answer in return.

I keep a note book of tarot card readings and pendulum questions just so if anything comes to mind I can make sure that I haven't asked something the same ... you half to have trust in the pendulum....
Old 28-01-2011, 05:51 PM
AngelBreeze

Sending Love From the Heart To You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Good morning AngelBreeze !

I hope your day is wonderful and continues to be so !

Just saying it like I see it, as regards your knowledge on the pendulums. I do find it so interesting and I thank you for your insights and of course the links, and other info you share with me. I will be sure to look into the excellent info on the link you listed, I just took a quick glance for the moment. I can get soo distracted with experiencing and learning new things, I just want to focus on them and forget everything else. There just aren't enough hours in the day sometimes, lol !

oh and thank you !

blessings from the heart,
Dream Angel xx

Good morning, Dream Angel! (Many Hugs to you too!)

I know with your wonderful Spirit and Light, this day can't be anything but wonderful for you!

I hope you find the links and information interesting and informative as I have. Learning about the pendulum is indeed a process of just getting down to doing it and experimenting with different ways of working with it. Application to the cause is key! There is lots to learn and more information that is disseminated all the time from the higher realms.

Please always remember to give thanks to God for each and every day and His many blessings, as I do!

Many blessings with Light and Love from the heart to you! (More hugs!)
(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

Old 28-01-2011, 06:24 PM
dogninja

I don't use pendulums, but have you ever had any confirmation on questions you are asking?
Old 29-01-2011, 10:03 PM
AngelBreeze

Hi dogninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogninja
I don't use pendulums, but have you ever had any confirmation on questions you are asking?

I'm not exactly sure whom you are addressing but if your question is 'open' to whomever wishes to respond, let me say that I have received great confirmations on my use of the pendulum many of which later proved to be the correct ones!

I discuss this further in the pendulum section in response to Dream Angel's question.

Thanks and have a Wonderful day!

(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)
Old 30-01-2011, 06:53 AM
sapphire97

never tried.
Old 30-01-2011, 02:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Good morning AngelBreeze !

Yes, I am finding the links you gave me interesting and informative ! Now I just have to practice, and think of more questions to ask the pendulum.

And speaking of blessings, I do give thanks to God for my blessings each day, a wonderful way to start out the day !

I hope you are enjoying a blessings filled weekend !

blessings from the heart,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 30-01-2011, 08:20 PM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBreeze
Warm and Special Greetings Dream Angel!

Concerning your question, the reason why your third try produced a "no" response from your pendulum is that a question should never be asked more than once. Whenever a question is asked more than once you can certainly run into the type of situation you have encountered where there will be conflicts.

The pendulum works with sympathetic vibrations and once it has given an answer, to retest the pendulum again and yet again, (and no offense to you because many others do the same thing) is redundancy. If the pendulum senses, through your SVs, that you do not accept the first answer given, it perceives that you want a different outcome thus, may very well give you one, in part due to your own thoughts that can bring this about! Therefore, once an answer is given, that is the answer given. Finis. To continue to ask again is the equivalent of asking your boss if you can get a day off and being told that you can, but you ask another time, and receive the same answer, and then you ask yet another time until the person who gave you the original answer gets tired of you asking and gives you a negative response. So you now see what can happen!

It is not necessary to ask more than once. Asking once should truly suffice. If the answer is however not clear the first time or you get a conditional response that you may not understand, then you might ask to have the answer clarified by asking once more but be sure to reword your question. If the answer is still not clear, do not continue to ask again. Simply wait until another time.

Sorry that I cannot participate in your experiment as requested since I know to ask only once thus I'm sure you understand.

Thank you for this question. It is a very good one!

Many light-filled blessings to you!
AngelBreeze

Very true, it's a lot like self doubt or when you take a test in school. If you are guessig the answer. The first answerthat comes to your mind is usually the correct answer.

Now I havea question for anglebreeze. I like youravatarname by the way.

Anyways when I'm using my pendulum sometimes I have to lengthen it to get an energy flow. Sometimes I can use it in its shorter length form why is that so?
Old 02-02-2011, 09:33 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by stogey
Now I havea question for anglebreeze. I like youravatarname by the way.

Anyways when I'm using my pendulum sometimes I have to lengthen it to get an energy flow. Sometimes I can use it in its shorter length form why is that so?

Good question on the length of the chain, string ... just bringing it up for AngelBreeze.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-02-2011, 10:19 PM
shifty123

On the length of chain. Some people claim the longer the chain the longer it takes to get a answer. To me if the answer is accurate who cares. J
Old 04-02-2011, 10:42 PM
Medium_Laura

4 inches is what I've heard in my studies. Also holding it parallel to the heart chakra.

The other thing is this :

Things that can Cause an Incorrect Response from the Pendulum:

Poor communication. (inaccurate phrasing) The most important thing is how you phrase the question. For example, don't just ask "Is this water good for me"?" Be more accurate: Good in what way? The water may have both good and bad aspects. For example, you may be extremely thirsty, so the water is good for replenishing your body fluids, but the water could be tainted and later give you diarrhea. So state the question more clearly such as "Will this water serve my highest and greatest good?"
Asking questions that are too general: Don't ask general questions such as "Is Mary healthy?" Rather ask specific questions such as "Is Mary's diet causing her health problems?"
Being tired.
Forcing the situation. Using the pendulum even though the time or circumstances may not be right.
Being off Center: Feeling mentally or emotionally out of balance. You need to be in the right frame of mind.
Focusing too heavily on the pendulum itself, and not enough on the information inside you.
Being too close to high frequency electrical equipment (operate at least 3 ft from a TV or computer screen).

courtesy of http://www.lovesedona.com