Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 19-05-2016, 02:26 PM
Experiencer

Manifest effortlessly.........to do this, you must force reality into existence. Everything that exists is probability, until you force the program to generate reality, in your mind. This locks it into reality. Manifestation.

This is assuming you believe we live in a simulated universe. IF you do accept this belief, it makes it easier to believe in the Law of Attraction.

To take it a step further.......IF you do believe we live in a simulated universe, you can assume that the " rules " set forth in the simulated program, can be rewritten, changed.

I'm not much into computer video games, but, I've played a few in the past. For some of them, I was able to find and use " cheat codes " . A certain cheat code, may give my character better weapons, more strength, mobility, etc. Now, where did the cheat code come from? For many, the programmer made them. The codes leaked out, or, someone smart enough or with enough patience figured it out on their keyboard.

Now, back to " manifest effortlessly ". Assuming we live in a simulated universe, could it be possible that the programmer(s) developed cheat codes for this simulated universe we live in? If so, could they maybe be provided to those who seek them? Ask for them?

Could it be there are those living in this simulated universe have truly found the way to manifest effortlessly, and, if so, did so by finding cheat codes to manipulate things in their lives?
Old 19-05-2016, 02:54 PM
I will tell a little story of encouragement, but I hope you still see the above post, Sarian.

So, friends know about me, they talk... so a new acquaintance asks me to lunch.
She is a very accomplished medium, psychic, card reader..she even told me ...
She 'does it all', haha...and wow is she accurate!!

Her problem: She is not a church-going Christian working in a Christian School...the principal
hates her and is making her life miserable.

I tell her basically: She must believe with all the force in her that he will
and can change...this is the power she has in her...it can happen.
I give her hopeful scenarios to help her belief...he could see a car accident
and suddenly 'change' his attitude...he could have a dream and suddenly change his attitude....and
this could happen instantly! Not in a month.

The next day, she writes me...He called her into his office (again)
but, praised her and told her what a great job she was doing...all while smiling.
This had never happened before.

Every single thing you see around you when your eyes are open...
is not real...you have the power to change everything you are viewing through the projector of your mind
on this blank screen of life.

People will doubt this statement...that is only because they have
not experienced it yet...understandable...so I say take baby steps in
your desires...desire an expensive book to be at the Used Book Store just for you for $2...that is a pretty small desire.
Maybe that's too big.
So desire to find money blowing on the ground...I dunno...
babysteps to build your faith in your own ability to manifest things around you and for your friends.

Confidence, desire, and the knowing this is the way the Universal System was
set up...you are a creator.

And money does come out of just nowhere...the love of your life can come out of 'nowhere'.

Build your belief.
Of course, I read like crazy to keep my faith strong, too....
Neville Goddard, as you already know ;), Catherine Ponder, Florence Scovel-Shinn, John Randolph Price's- "Nothing is too Good To Be True" to name a few.

Listen to only those that have realized these things, successfully and consistently...not those
that have never applied this process, thus,
have opinions and speculate that it is not so.

Hope this helps someone!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-05-2016, 03:29 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

Listen to only those that have realized these things, successfully and consistently...not those
that have never applied this process, thus,
have opinions and speculate that it is not so.

Hope this helps someone!

Yeah?

I've tried it and it does work with simple things but anything complicated is probably dealt with by other means because results are unpredictable (unless one has a magic LOA wand, like yourself). It was all right on the stock market to some extent....but you see, what happens when another LOA-er wants something of the stock market that differs from mine? So if several people are contending for the same thing it could come down to a wizard's duel.

Like there was a claim here recently from someone who put a lottery jackpot win down to LOA. My response was that if it was predictable and LOA really did it, repeat it. Needless to say I read no more of the case. So the attribution was superstition.

I want a mansion to live in. To believe I'm already living in one is simply delusion. Deluding oneself isn't the spiritual way to go. There are other ways, however....

Besides, Blavatsky has been remembered more as a fraud than a sage.

Old 19-05-2016, 07:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
There seems little doubt that if you believe something strongly enough it will become you. To me it's a matter of focus and concentration and a blind "belief" in the LOA, well, verges on superstitious behaviour. Nothing wrong with that as long as one is aware. Unless you have a magic wand like Miss Hepburn, it seems dangerous to rely on LOA for anything. Nice if what you believe comes your way but don't count on it.

Sometimes practicality comes into it. I'd love to be a brain surgeon and I can believe I am one all I like, but I'm not. I'd be arrested if I went around operating on people's brains! However, focus, concentration and determination could lead me to become one after a lengthy period and supervision but that's more self-motivation than this LOA thing...which to me is never a "law" in the physics sense. You can't predict with it - as you illustrate.
I think back on all the things in my life that came to me...big and small...I desired them, wanted, or needed BUT that said, I had doubt too for 2 of the biggest things in my life....I thought it's not going to happen, although say my house, I fell into a HUGE depression over it...I no longer wanted to even look out my window because I thought I was losing it...and this voice boomed in my head not once but twice to tell me this was MINE...I laughed the first time and said yeah, mine and the banks, but it boomed NO, this is YOUR land/house/property.. and I said Yeah! It is MINE! And I felt elation. I have no idea what or where the loud voice came from lol...anyway...I still struggled with doubt terribly...I was scared, I was depressed (going through a divorce I initiated and a threatening husband)...now what I've read in LOA books is you cannot have doubt...but I had doubt...and same with the other biggie in my life MAJOR doubt, there's NO way things should have worked out but they did. So these things cause me to wonder and ponder. I don't know that it's one size fits all and I never even heard of LOA back then...and even with the little things...I thought of them and poof they came.

So what's troubling me now is I actively was pursuing this, I thought if it was that good without trying, how much grander would it be if I threw myself into it and I did and I was thinking great things, felt such joy and happiness and positive thinking was natural. I felt like I was perculating love. And I mentioned to Miss H before there was an incident that overtook me completely and I had NO doubt it would be the outcome desired...but it was the COMPLETE OPPOSITE.

There are many things I'd like to be but some, yeah, I don't believe and I know I should not think that way but I know I'm not going to be that, but the one thing I won't let go is being a writer, but I read so many people here there and everywhere want to be a writer or writers, wrote books and aren't the least bit successful or some say writers are a dime a dozen. I can get down about that but that same thing that got me my house, got me other things I desired is still behind me on this issue and it's been a long time like the others...so I dare say it's to be, but because of the latest things that I thought would be and were not. I'm feeling a bit pessimistic.

Sorry for droning on...
Old 19-05-2016, 07:17 PM
Master
Quote:
And this is the Catch 22...you must 'rely' on the fact that
'it' will come to you...it is actually part of the Formula!
Believe and receive....know that your Father has already given it.
This is the System...no magic wand....system, method, formula.

This is why in James 1:6-8... it says, ...a double minded man can expect nothing ...
('I need this...but I don't deserve it and You'll never give it to me.')
Mixed signals do not work.

Now, to have the complete confidence that what you ask for is on it's way...
is a gift....a particular Grace from God...do I ever know that.

So...what can I say.

If you don't have the confidence...sometimes the intense, emotional desire
can still make it happen, tho....so I hear.

But, hey, don't believe me who has everything manifest...except that one thing...
but there were other forces present blocking it...This I understood...and still
have no doubt...in anything I ask for.

I look people in the eye and say ...Such and such is going to happen by Wed...
this takes incredible knowing ...and it
always comes about.

I know 100% the power we have.
Sorry for having to quote a long post but it's easy for me to go back and read and you know what I'm referring to easily...

See, regarding the double-mindedness...while I fought like mad to get my house and property and all the lawyers called me a fool, the whole court did, I stood alone in that storm for me and the kids and I was afraid and I doubted I'd win really but I wasn't going down without a fight either. That man took everything from me and even though I finally stood up and divorced him, I wasn't just walking away with nothing, not this time... was it that perseverance that got me the house free and clear? I doubted and I feared all the time, two things you can't do when you want according to LOA but I did and it came...same with the other big thing in my life. The little things...pleasant bonuses and I would simply be amazed that hey I was just wishing I had that or could do this...

Now when I actively think I'm going to find $$$ under this couch cushion someone left behind etc... nada. :-(

I've thought with great assurance that such and such is going to happen and the worst happened instead. I'm still trying to understand it all. Sometimes I think it's better to go back and do just as I did as a child and talk to the sky.
Old 20-05-2016, 04:26 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I look people in the eye and say ...Such and such is going to happen by Wed...
this takes incredible knowing ...and it
always comes about.

I know 100% the power we have.

I am going to borrow Miss H. formula above ... except I am going to tweek it just a little bit.

I am going to add .... I am a friend of Miss H and soooooo....

such and such is going to happen by Wed. ! and see what happens !!

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 20-05-2016, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
I am going to borrow Miss H. formula above ... except I am going to tweek it just a little bit.

I am going to add .... I am a friend of Miss H and soooooo....
such and such is going to happen by Wed. ! and see what happens !!
That's funny...write it out 3 times and burn it ...let the smoke go up into the ethers ...
That's after you place the paper under a pyramid on a Full Moon night!

Now imagine when we do not have that confidence to say ...''My car is going to sell
by Thurs'' to someone...we are secretly holding onto a doubt....and we don't want to look like a fool to someone.
(True story, I tried for 2 months to sell a car!...Then I got fed up...
I declared it would sell by Thurs...it sold Wed at full price...as I had also said!
You should have seen a friend's mouth drop! 2 months of trying!)

Catch 22.
When there is even a sliver of a doubt ... it won't happen...the forces of the Universe are blocked by the power of one doubt.

Remember, the forces of the Universe can change something with faith...
refer to the one sentence spoken to Jesus by the criminal on the right...saying that sentence,
full of faith, out loud ...was his ticket to Paradise.

I know this unshakeable confidence can be obnoxious to some people...
but,
the power we possess is extraordinary....remember that sentence ,
Ye are gods.

We can only go as far as our belief systems.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-05-2016, 05:38 PM
Funny the $$ under the couch cushion was mentioned.

I had $20 and $100 bills printed up to use as bookmarks ...oversized to be legal, one sided.
Maybe you remember within 2 days I found a $20 bill at the end of my driveway caught in a bush...(note...it was not 3 blocks away,
it was on MY property. I immediately gave it to a very weathered homeless guy walking by ...which in itself
was unusual, a homeless guy appeared? Come on...
But there is a park nearby. He cried.)

On the way back with my dog I looked around more...let's see,
what did I find ..more $20s, a 100 ...and I think 2- 50s....maybe 2 - 100s.
~~~~~~~~~Then, one time I went to the store for one small thing...but forgot my money!
As I walked up to the counter there was a $5 bill waiting for me.

And so many more stories like those!

Now do these things surprise me...no.
They make me smile and shake my head at how cute and sweet my Father is....
He seems to try so hard to keep Himself in my thoughts always...
God is a darling Being.

See, how my knowing this allows more and more to simply manifest for me...Beliefs are everything.
Having an intimate, personal, deep relationship with your Creator doesn't hurt!!!
He lives inside us and knows every thought, every whimsical desire!

Old 22-05-2016, 07:30 AM
I just came upon this from St. Catherine of Siena...she is the greatest,
a mystic or visionary in the 1300s.
I relate to her very much...but had never seen this.

This is what I'm talkin' about!

The Sun hears the fields talking about effort
and the Sun smiles,
and whispers to me,
"Why don't the fields just rest,
for I am willing to do everything to help them grow?"

Rest, my dears, in prayer.

-Catherine of Siena

I can not influence people to have more faith in God...but I will declare here..
because of my reliance on and trust in Him* 100%...I would find it hard to tell you
all the things that happen in sync and almost like some 'hand' moving things in my life.
It's starting to astound even ME!
Only because I'm watching this chess board being moved as if in front of my eyes.
It seems this is true: What you believe happens...and I believe in a Superior Being
and that ''He' loves being loved and acknowledged...as in:
Acknowledge Him in all your ways and He will make your way straight.

This is appearing to be a truism! I am quite humbled but what is transpiring
each day....more and more and more!

Sorry, I know this isn't a spiritual section. Atheists are welcome here..
LOA works for everyone...just as the Sun shines on all of us.

* Him/He...but has no gender.

Old 22-05-2016, 11:24 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
And money does come out of just nowhere...the love of your life can come out of 'nowhere'.

Simply NOT true. Money received by you or anyone comes from someone/something else.

It may seem that banks can create money by bunging figures in their computer systems but that's converting the energy to debt. As we saw in the 2008 crash, call in that debt, ask for it to be returned as actual money (that you and I can spend in shops) and there's trouble. LOL They still haven't learned their lesson but that's an entirely different story.

Once you convert anything into money - labour for example - it takes on the properties of an energy - the only difference is that in its negative form can be destroyed - nothing to stop you burning your promissary notes and bearer bonds (both debt incidentally on the asset side of the books)! But as a means of exchange, money has to come ultimately from someone

- so take care that you aren't unwittingly robbing someone. When you gave the $20 to the homeless person you were giving someone else's lost property away! Obviously not practical to find the actual owner but still a moral question. It didn't come out of nowhere. Someone lost it.