Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-10-2013, 07:10 PM
Xenobia87

Can anyone help me?

So if we have past lives and future lives, how we decide where we will born?

Sometimes I see these dreams, that aren't mine.. or they are but aren't like they are memories... As a child i was the goofy one, always explaining adults something how i don't belong here really, i chose you to be my people etc. And as a child i use to have also these dreams, some of them were horrible nightmares so vivid and realistic (all the pain, horror), some of them were nice (friends, love).

So this brings me to my question: When we are children do we know how things are? Is it the pressure of the society when we stop believing or forget the truth?

Is there anything that would help me remember my past lives? Can anyone here tell me about my lives?
Old 07-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Master

What I have heard that children that do remember there past life forget around 5 . I think its that it would be too confusing to remember one life and live another . On one remembering there are many methods . Some will use a candle or mirror , and there are methods of hypnosis , and self hypnosis . There are some self hypnosis past life videos posted on you tube .
Old 07-10-2013, 08:49 PM
Knower

We dont need to remember past lives, they can even endanger our present lives...what would you do, if you would know you were sadistic psychopath??? Or if you were murdered, or was in gulag??? Everything is written in our collective mind, its like internet, its every tought, every single moment written into the fabric of life.

If you need to heal your past life or regress it to understand something in your life, then your past life will be clearly seen and open, but until then any kind of manipulation with past lives is dangerous. You live now, not in the past, what was was, what is is and what will be will be.
Old 10-10-2013, 03:38 AM
CJ82Sky

oh jeez i have so many memories that are mine, or aren't, and dreams of others, that aren't mine, or sometimes are of people reaching out to me for one reason or another. eventually you learn to feel how they all feel differently from the other and start to be able to identify which ones are yours and which ones are not. i think it just comes with time. it has at least for me.
Old 18-10-2013, 02:03 AM
Experiencer
Hello Xenobia87,

I think understanding where some of the live lessons come from can be a big relief even though it may not resolve the issues. Having the confusion and uncertainty why you have this or that negative influence in your life, can be really mentally draining. I believe past lives have a bigger impact on current life situations than say astrology, and it makes sense to knowing the origin of these challenges. It has helped me tremendously to know glimpses of my own past. The life simply makes more sense.

Boson
Old 11-02-2014, 03:11 AM
jonah555

a thought

Jeshua once taught me, that if you had all the knowledge and power that came with all the power you've gained from your past lives, what would you do with it? Answer that....
Old 11-02-2014, 03:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah555
Jeshua once taught me, that if you had all the knowledge and power that came with all the power you've gained from your past lives, what would you do with it? Answer that....

Most people live average lives , know average things . Most people dont learn any magic tricks , or pick up any power . There have been a few people that have put knowledge from past lives to work . I believe the guy that had been Thomas Andrews did. If you dont know Andrews help build the Titanic and went down with that ship . I can find links and post them if asked .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_...s_(shipbuilder)