Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 14-12-2014, 07:26 PM
TesseLated

Is true-have dealt with spiritual emergency at least 8 times in my life now...always sent to the hospital...but I know the truth now and from now on
Old 15-12-2014, 02:47 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinO
If you believe everything in life derives from diet, so be it.

Nope. I'm a serial lucid dreamer, out-of-body often enough, precognitive dreaming is somewhat a norm. But I am a realist on a most pragmatic level. Took me long enough to get there.

Diet is important in the sense that it clears the way for much of the other things we're wanting to do. If our body is in harmony then our affect is relaxed. I noticed a distinct difference when I took this to heart. A body in turmoil is focused on itself. A body in harmony greases the way for exploratory freedom.

BTW. do you realize that you take the form of a black panther in the dream state when you're focused on an individual in a questioning way? I was lucid dreaming and watched you approach and circle me this morning in a somewhat aggressive way. I thought at the time "this is Kevin". and then read your responses and saw the same level of energy as I was watching in the dream. Quite remarkable this energy you possess as your presence.
Old 15-12-2014, 03:05 AM
KevinO

Bunny

I don't mean to make light of your statements because I am well aware of how much of this place I don't know. However within a few seconds of posting I have had zero thought of you, at least to this point. Honest.

So whatever is happening within your reality may have a different objet d' art than my intentions. At any rate I wish you well in your pursuits, and hope our paths cross in crises less formidable to understanding.
Old 16-12-2014, 05:09 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinO
I don't mean to make light of your statements because I am well aware of how much of this place I don't know. However within a few seconds of posting I have had zero thought of you, at least to this point. Honest.

So whatever is happening within your reality may have a different objet d' art than my intentions. At any rate I wish you well in your pursuits, and hope our paths cross in crises less formidable to understanding.

Good to know! Should our paths cross again I shall afford you the same courtesy and invest not of myself as well. :)