Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-01-2016, 03:08 AM
Master
I honestly don't know and cannot say for certain, but I have always been drawn to the Victorian England era for some strange reason, like I had lived there previously.

I remember the narrow back alleys with cobblestones, the horses, the gas lights, the fashions of the time, the opium dens, the syphilis and T.B, the poor plumbing, the seances on sunday afternoons, county cricket and the myriad of early electronic inventions of all the 'inventors' back then. I remember the National Geographic Society and all the guys bringing back trophies from foreign lands to put in the museum or 'hall of arts'...I remember drinking absynthe and listening to the ladies gossip...

Yeah, I think I lived a life back then and maybe it was my previous one, because it is the strongest feeling of 'what era would I have liked to be born in if not this one'? Thanks.
Old 12-01-2016, 04:16 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberSky
I have found out about a lot of my past lives and will list mines and I would like to know your guys known past lives. I have had 30,000 years worth of lives on earth and millions and millions worth of years on other planets and etc. But here are the lives I currently know.

Past Lives:
Fisherman; died out on sea in a storm and eaten by sharks (just recently found out about this life but don't know when I had that one but in this life I am deathly afraid of the ocean)
Celtic druid priest and priestess (multiple lives as that)
1500s as a healer/witch in England
Medieval Era in Europe
Priestess on Sirius
Medieval Times in Europe
As a successful business man (saw memory when I was in my 30s or 40s and was right before the great depression)
British Soldier in Revolutionary War
1850s in London
Ancient Egypt as a Sex Therapist/Healer
As a Zeta/Grey
Native American Cherokee
Southern Belle in Atlanta, Georgia in 1810s
Very tall, serious, and muscular male Pilgrim
Reptilian (many lives as)
I wouldn't be too concerned about past lives, it is this life that you need to sort out. To learn how to transform. And then there will be no more pass lives.
Old 15-02-2016, 01:13 AM
Pathfinder
Some of the past lives I can remember are, though I can't put a date on them:

As a Young man, can't remember what time. Died while hiking in Mountains by Falling Down. As a result I have a fear of heigts.

A female slave, who got her freedom after many years, when the owners moved. Had a chain around the ancles, and I still dislike having anything around my ancles.

Europe, maybe 1500-1600, a woman, who with the husband grew more spiritually aware. Helped others with spirituality. But some people got afraid of us and my husband got tortured and died of it. After some time they tortured me too. Here I begged one of the torturers to kill me, and explained to him that if he killed me there, I won't get a severe fear of religion in my future lives. He did that after a while, and I believe that's why I'm fine with religion itself. But I don't trust that priests have understood correctly the religion they speak of.

Ancient Africa, young man with a family.

Thunderbird in America. Native American man from a thunderbird tribe. I remember this life a wonderful time, with much spirituality and balance in life. There where always clouds when thunderbirds flew, and I think that's where my love for dense mists come from.
As a little girl I saw a programme about thunderbirds, and showed how they'd fly in the clouds. And I got Struck by a homesickness and a sadness that for a reason I didn't know back then.

Norwegian man, blacksmith. my most recent life.
Old 15-02-2016, 02:09 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedna

As a Young man, can't remember what time. Died while hiking in Mountains by Falling Down. As a result I have a fear of heigts.

A female slave, who got her freedom after many years, when the owners moved. Had a chain around the ancles, and I still dislike having anything around my ancles.

Europe, maybe 1500-1600, a woman, who with the husband grew more spiritually aware. Helped others with spirituality. But some people got afraid of us and my husband got tortured and died of it. After some time they tortured me too. Here I begged one of the torturers to kill me, and explained to him that if he killed me there, I won't get a severe fear of religion in my future lives. He did that after a while, and I believe that's why I'm fine with religion itself. But I don't trust that priests have understood correctly the religion they speak of.

Thunderbird in America. Native American man from a thunderbird tribe. I remember this life a wonderful time, with much spirituality and balance in life. There where always clouds when thunderbirds flew, and I think that's where my love for dense mists come from.
As a little girl I saw a programme about thunderbirds, and showed how they'd fly in the clouds. And I got Struck by a homesickness and a sadness that for a reason I didn't know back then.

Oh wow, those are interesting.. I love learning about peoples past lives and my own and even future lives, though future lives can change.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 15-02-2016, 02:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedna

Thanks for sharing, Zedna....

Old 05-03-2016, 06:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Right now i know of 3 confirmed past lives.

Was alive during the time of Jesus. I was one of his disciples.

I was a soldier for the franks during the reign of Charles The Great.

1969 - Kill In action in Vietnam by throwing myself over a grenade to protect my men.

i so badly want to share the names of the first two lives, however i am be guided to not share that information at this time.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:15 PM
Administrator
Hello

1) I was not human I lived on Earth in prehistoric times. I was a mammal rodent like creature. I was out hunting for my babies and I got stepped on by a Dino. My middle Son told me when he was 4 he stepped on me. Yet he had no understandings of my past life or past lives.

2) Roman Executioner - I was given the choice of jobs to feed people to the lions or to behead people in the arena. I was strong and swift with the axe so I took the role of giving someone a pure and instant death.

3) Wild West I was a Madam and I ran a "Cat House" I had a lot of respect for the ladies I had work for me and I took nothing bad from the clients.

4) I was two people in one life in Scotland at a Castle that still stands. I was the King's psychic advisory and I was forbidden from having sexual relations. Yet I did so have relations with the King's Son Knight (as I too was him in that split life ) We had a forbidden love affair and I have met the keeper of our secret in this life. He was a young man that like in this life we found and saved. He held our secret.

5) I was a Viking like person leader and our ship crashed on an island. Rode to shore on the crates that held livestock that gave us our life saving energy til we were rescued. I passed just as the ship came to shore to get us. I was very old.

6) Spinster Sister to my now husband Heart a member here on SF. I saw our village and our house one day chatting to him on line. We had not yet shared our images of the other. He was like that village is down the road from me 20 minutes, I know it well. The house is where he lost his virginity in this lifetime. We were spinster sisters and in 2012 we visited our graves and verified our story.

7) The lifetime that brought Heart and I together in this lifetime is in England again. We both had a house on a cliff over looking the ocean and had a small farm. This was the 1800's time frame.

8) I have been hung in a past life for doing "witch work" and burned at the stake.

9) I had my feet bound in a lifetime in what would not be China and those feet follow me in to this life.

I recall many of my past lives and have verified with facts that line up man of them.

Lynn
Old 05-03-2016, 10:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Well, all my past lives were me. I am pretty sure I started out as a single cell organism...and then very slowly worked my way up to being a four legged, big mouth human with very small ears. My ears were the last thing to develop...I can tell by the way I listen to others. I most likely spent most of my past lives as a fish in the sea, perhaps a big mouth bass.

Hahahaha!!!!

LOL.....why do I feel this post surely applies to most if not all of humanity?

But seriously...I liked this part!

For most of my lifetime, I really avoided thinking about my past lives at all..and I have had several memories come up. A recent one was so painful that it took all my adult life, up to the past few years, to try to come to terms with it.

I was a woman living far from home in the Pale in a small town, I think. I was abandoned by my philandering writer husband in an arranged marriage after I had a daughter and not a son. Even though I didn't love him and I felt he was haughty, arrogant, and proud, I felt extreme shame and inadequacy that I and my daughter were just shoved to the kerb.

I never saw my husband again and I built a life earning my own way and keeping secret company with a man who loved me and saw me as worthy and good. He didn't judge me and condemn me for having been abandoned, and many in those days did. Luckily, though, most in my small town did feel that my husband had behaved poorly and I was not judged too harshly on that.

I died young due to exposure (brutal winter) trying to cross many miles to make my way out of my situation (to get a religious divorce from my husband), my young daughter (3 or 4) was with me so she also died, and I was pregnant with a son though not yet showing. A lot of death there.

I never got to be openly with the man I loved, which was a huge deal in those days as you risked being ostracised by the community as a single pregnant mum, and that could affect your livelihood and your survival. As I lay dying in the snow, I felt an overwhelming sense of failure and loss...that I had failed everyone that I loved and cared for the most.

The man I loved never saw me again. He felt abandoned and outraged. He was furious at me for the rest of his life. He never forgave me for leaving and dying on him...at least, I think he eventually did know I was dead, just because of our bond. He never knew that it was just supposed to be temporary, whilst I got things sorted so we could marry and live openly and freely. And so his son wouldn't be illigitimate. All of which were binding badges of shame and prejudice in those days. Which could very well have meant the difference between death and survival in most other times and places, believe it or not.

I have a lot of awareness, memories, and lessons learnt regarding other lifetimes, and I feel a deep resonance for those lifetimes where I was involved in ritual and also in healing and energy work. I never felt a huge need to explore them more deeply because I am largely at peace with most of it all. It is very interesting, however, and I might be more open to finding out more now than I was previously.

But it seems this one lifetime, mentioned above, still has a lot of unresolved karma. It was so raw and painful at the end, I could hardly bear to deal with it even in passing in my private heart. Over the past several years, I have begun to deal with it all more openly. It's still not easy to talk about it, even on paper.

I am doing my best with it these days, LOL...it's all we can do.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 10-03-2016, 08:29 PM
Suspended

I have no recollection or memories of having past lives, but I do believe in the possibility of them existing...

I have always felt drawn to the medical field, and seeing old vintage medical devices feels very familiar to me...

I have a friend who performed a past life reading on me and said majority of my past lives were spent working in various medical fields...

I also feel a very strong essence of an "inner-wolf" as part of my core being I've felt my entire life. This energy feels very much like "me" and not something external like a spirit guide. Sometimes I wonder if it's residual energy from a past life lived as a wolf...it's an entertaining thought at least...
Old 20-03-2016, 05:46 AM
Experiencer
I think I shared two of my dreams in another thread that I believe to be past lives:

One I was in some cave(pre historic?) and there was a matriarch that was my current grandma saying her goodbyes to the tribe 'cause she was about to die. Then there was a long haired guy and I had a long hair too, but mine was tied. I think we were supposed to marry or something, that this was her desire. As soon as she died instead of staying, I untied my hair and just ran away 'cause I didn't want that for me and he ran after me. Specially because we were supposed to rule those people.

So I guess I wanted to be free and was escaping(or at least trying to) my responsibilities.
---

Another one I was some soldier, I won't say general 'cause I'm not sure, but I was giving orders. It seemed to be some war in Asia(judging by people's look), I'm not sure where. We were devastating a village and setting all that was left on fire. I saw a baby and although I didn't have the guts to kill him/her I just let him die there in the flames. As I walked away I could hear the baby crying and I felt terribly guilty afterwards as if this would haunt me forever. I spent the whole day feeling guilty after this dream.

Here I was fulfilling my duties blindly and that didn't seem to work out well for my conscience.

--

More recently I dreamed of being an amerindian/native and I was captured by soldiers I identified mentally as french. The talk sounded all mumbled like words would sound for a foreigner. In my current life I could at least know it was french they were speaking, but in the dream it sound muffled as if I never heard it before somehow.
I think they were dressed in light blue and I was wondering after I woke up if the french had a uniform like that for real and that if they never had it(in that century)maybe it's just a dream and not a past life? It seemed to be XIV/XV century.
So I was brought to some market to be sold. And immediately an older blond man, about 40s or 50s I think bought me for some price that seemed to be somewhat above the average price, it seemed he wanted to avoid an auction. Then I see "my" naked breasts(well the body I had at that "life") and upon realizing it I felt really bad, full of shame and then you know what happens to a slave. At this point I dissociated and stopped seeing anything, like I had zoned out, I wasn't moving or anything.
Then when I was back to my senses "my owner" was sleeping and someone knocked at the door. Immediately I recognized an old grey haired priest as my current grandma and there was some church people with him. He handled me a food plate and made a gesture showing me something. It was some clothing that could help me disguise to escape that place.
So I tried my best to set a disguise and even stole some clothing from the sleeping "owner" that was naked. I also took something that I think was raw potatoes in case I needed food on the way.
As I left the room I wasn't sure where to go and then I got inside a room and some guard saw me and I didn't even know what to say. I couldn't even speak their language. A young brunette in a pretty dress helped me out by saying something to him, I recognized her as my current life mother. I looked at the mirror and she helped me with my disguise. I'm not sure who she was in that dream, "my owner's" wife, sister, daughter, I have no idea.
So I left and was in a dock, a saw a little girl in a white dress and I was in awe at some really big ship. Then I was unsure if it was a good idea to try to get in the ship to see if I could go back to my land. At the same time this would be way too risky, a female in a boat, alone, if only I could speak french. But then again if they found me and brought me back to his house I would be suffering anyway.

And that was it. I think it was the most detailed dream I ever had that really felt like a past life memory, specially because I could recognize my grandma e mother even though they looked nothing like what they are.

Once again I was struggling with freedom. And now I was a victim of soldiers

Edited: I forgot one dream I had a long long time ago. (I was 14 at the time and I still can remember it lol)
I was married to an abusive drunk husband. It seemed to be old Chicago, 20s or 30s. All I can remember he was raging because of his shoes, arguing and trying to beat me. And I was thinking about how I married him against my family's advice.