Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-06-2019, 12:58 AM
Pathfinder

Ive been told in the afterlife we create our own reality
Old 16-06-2019, 01:19 AM
Master

Or you could hear it through me, from a different group of spiritual beings, that understand that we have never existed before our birth into the earthly flesh life.

When you leave the flesh life behind you can loiter around this planet & create anything that you want to create with your mind...Or you could travel to the lesser heavens...the (Summerlands)...& you can increasingly become a most wonderfuly happy spiritual person, by only desiring & creating love & happiness for yourself & others.

The more loving that your thoughts & desires are, then the more loving, radiant, beautiful & abundant in everyway exponentially you will become, & with your abundance, you can create anything.

But if you decide to stay on earth after passing out of the flesh, then you become susceptible to falling prey to devious spiritual beings who loiter around the Earth, & who are unlovingly & discretely influencing Earthlings into committing unlovingness in general.
You can become attached to the unloving TEMPTATIONS of the flesh, & the only way to get it is through connecting to Earthlings & influencing them to be desirous for the unloving unhealthy temptations.

One needs to be aware of the great law of "reap as one sows"...if you practice lovingness, then you will reap increasing happiness, abundance, radiance, untold phenomenal spiritual ability, but if you suddenly start to use your spiritual abilities for unlovingness you will then start to lose all of your happiness, abundance, radiance, untold phenomenal spiritual ability. & if you were to keep on creating unlovingness then you will spiral into a dark abyss of hellishness, which will see your spiritual body dark in complexion small & wasted, without limbs, head sight, hearing etc etc.

You can create & have anything that you can desire, in & around the Earth or anywhere else in the spiritual universe...but be careful of what you create...ie:- happiness
& abundance for eternity or hellishness & zero abundance for eternity.
Old 16-06-2019, 01:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickswordfish

In the lesser spiritual heavens the lands/landscapes are created for you, however you could travel anywhere therein, that your quality of Soul'self can allow you to travel within & you can experience phenomenal beauty & loving fun.
Your mind can create/build anything of your minds desire. But anything that you create will exponentially fade away to nothing the more that you lose interest for it.
It is the same as a home that you build therein, you can fill it with possessions & the home can be spiritually warm & homely, but if you do not keep a love & desire for it all, then it starts to lose it's entire homely spiritual warmth beauty.

Or you could create a landmass anywhere away from the lesser heavens somewhere out in the vastness of the spiritual universe, & create a home on it & anything else that you desire. But un like the land & landscapes that are created for you within the lesser heavens & of which are permanently in creation, the landmass that you create will fade away to nothingness & eventually disappear as you lose interest in what you have created. But whilst you have a loving interest & desire for it all, it will stay in creation.
Old 16-06-2019, 03:20 AM
Master
Quote:
You dont know what the hell youre talking about

I am not surprised to get this answer from you, looking at your soul background.

Be well
Old 16-06-2019, 04:54 AM
Master

It was mentioned in an earlier post by Rah nam, that there are no "wants" in the life of a spiritual person without the flesh, & below is the definition of "want"...
--------------------
want
/wɒnt/
Learn to pronounce
verb
3rd person present: wants
have a desire to possess or do (something); wish for.
synonyms: desire, wish for, hope for, fancy, have a fancy for, take a fancy to, have an inclination for, care for, like, set one's heart on;
-----------------
& I would like to mention that Rah nam was correct in saying that there is no afterlife, but he did not define it well enough.

& the meaning behind "there is no afterlife" is that we are spiritual beings now, living a part of an eternal "continuous" life on Earth connected to the organic flesh, we are only connected to the flesh & we are not the flesh, the flesh withers, we then disconnect from it & live on in spirit just as we were before, on Earth. but from then on, we do not live on earth experiencing earth life via the non sentient, non conscious & non intelligent flesh organic form.

So nothing sentient, conscious or intelligent dies...the sentient, conscious & intelligence "is us" & we did not "die" so there is no death. we only just disconnect from the withered & now decaying flesh & we then can move away from the Earth & live elsewhere..preferably our next home will be in the lesser Heavens.. "Summerlands".

So one can say that there is no afterlife, but there is life continuous as a spiritual being of which we are when connected to the non sentient, non conscious flesh.

& so, in the spiritual life "continuous", there is indeed wants/desires. are we not the same people as we were on earth? "yes of course we are!". We do not instantly change just because we disconnect from the flesh. We continue on in the lesser heavens...(preferably for the best interests of quality of Soulself)...& we will be surrounded by all manner of beauty & abundance of landscapes, crafts, arts, music, stage performances etc etc & will have general interactions with other persons, & we will have wants/desires to blissfully partake in all mentioned.

It is ludicrous to believe that we will not have wants/desires.
Old 16-06-2019, 06:54 AM
Master
I read your descriptions Neil, glad you shared again
Old 16-06-2019, 09:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I read your descriptions Neil, glad you shared again
JosephineBloggs hi...& i do hope that you found the drive to click & read through the links supplied, they explain god from the perspective of a person that has progressed past the sixth & last sphere of the lesser Heavens & into the many mansions of the Holy Kingdoms/Heavens.

Those persons who have the quality of Soul'self which enables them to enter into the Holy Kingdoms, are capable of knowing God, through the awareness of Soul, which is of the Christ essence.

The likes of Jesus had that quality of Soul'self whilst still connected to the flesh body. & when they were performing an out of body experience, they were capable of visiting & entering the holy kingdoms.
Old 16-06-2019, 09:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
JosephineBloggs hi...& i do hope that you found the drive to click & read through the links supplied, they explain god from the perspective of a person that has progressed past the sixth & last sphere of the lesser Heavens & into the many mansions of the Holy Kingdoms/Heavens.

Those persons who have the quality of Soul'self which enables them to enter into the Holy Kingdoms, are capable of knowing God, through the awareness of Soul, which is of the Christ essence.

The likes of Jesus had that quality of Soul'self whilst still connected to the flesh body. & when they were performing an out of body experience, they were capable of visiting & entering the holy kingdoms.

I haven't read them yet, but I checked out the length and they are doable I will make a note to go back and read. I'll let you know.
Old 16-06-2019, 09:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I haven't read them yet, but I checked out the length and they are doable I will make a note to go back and read. I'll let you know.

There are a little over a thousand messages from Jesus & other celestial persons aswell as messages from beings of lesser Soul qualities.

& within, some of these messages discuss that GRANDURE of the Holy kingdKingdoms & much more.

SMILES
Old 16-06-2019, 12:32 PM
Master
Quote:
So you are looking for and answer that fits what you have been told. Which means you are
not open to any other possible answers. There are many possibilities in life and the so-called
afterlife also has many different possibilities.

No one can really tell you what is going to happen to you when you die, because your death
will be as individual as the life you now live. Your experience after physical death is a continuation
of the life which you are currently nurturing.

the Tibetan Book of the Dead says that after your physical death the desires that you have held
within you come out of you and manifest as entities. The benevolent desires manifest as
angels and the malevolent desires manifest as demons.

They pull on you, according to The Book of The Dead, and fight for your attention. I guess it all
comes down to what you want to believe. Regardless, you'll find out for sure, as we all will sooner or later.