Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 15-10-2010, 01:32 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
The answer is actually quite simple. Every man wants to feel loved. The kind of love he received from his mother, that was an all accepting affection.

Now I realize that every relationship can be improved. The ladies may well know what that would be. Understanding how to do that is quite another story. Virtually every relation break up is due to ignorance about this subject. Sometimes I think that there is no desire to understand.

This is how I see it.

John

just to be loved, i have heard that a lot from men. so i would agree.
Old 15-10-2010, 01:34 AM
bilko

The way she moves is the first thing i would notice. Graceful yet practical. I'm not talking about swinging hips, thats eroticism.
Maybe a tilt in the head, a flash of a smile.
Cast a smile at me and i'll be hooked.

It breaks down defenses, it says we are compatible ( initially at least ) and you will see for a moment the true nature of the man you are meeting.

Be feminine but not too dianic. Men, or should i say 80% of us slightly self conscious men need to feel needed. I don't like makeup or skimpy dresses. Maybe the faint waft of something classic, i always liked Anais Anais.
Old 15-10-2010, 08:08 AM
xxSaffronxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormweaver
Hi Saffron

Yeah just incase there is a fight, because I wouldnt want to see me wife get hurt.

Your man is very lucky to have you as his woman. Takes courage to risk yourself for a loved one. True love.

Namaste _/\_

I wouldnt need to intervene mind you but I would if needed - my fella was a kickboxing instructor so he would be fine on his own, but I still would not want to see him get hurt

Last edited by xxSaffronxx : 15-10-2010 at 08:23 AM.
Old 15-10-2010, 08:19 AM
xxSaffronxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Hi LaMont,

As I read your post I found myself nodding in the affirmative as a soft smile curved my mouth. It was as if I were hearing the voice of my beloved Twin-Soul and late husband who always said, "Give me a woman who knows who she is and the value of that over a submissive, mealy-mouthed, yes-woman ANY day!" It was as you said... he knew who HE was, and he wanted an equal life partner, not a clingy, empty vessel looking to him as if she could define herself simply by virtue of being his partner..!

Like you he also loved humor, and required that in a mate as well. We had many good laughs over the years and enjoyed the occasional teasing, bantering repartee.

I believe I did bring out the best in him with all the things you mention ...love, kindness, compassion, understanding, etc... but then he did likewise for me! Love does not coddle the loved one and make excuses for them... love demands what is highest and best in the one they love, for only can the loved one then be fulfilled! Of course we both knew how to forgive and to apologize.. we were NOT of the belief that "Love means never having to say your sorry", as the line from that famous old movie goes..!

We had 22 years of wedded bliss before he was taken, but that's not to say there weren't challenges or hard times.. of course there were! But our love was strong, committed, and forever. It never occurred to either of us to "bail" when the going got rough... we just worked to make it better. Leaving one relationship because you are dissatisified or because each and every one of your needs it not being met is a sure recipe for failure in a second. NO ONE can meet all another's needs... we are each responsible for doing that for ourselves, and/or for finding friends and family members to "fill in the blanks" if our mate is incapable of doing so. Abandoning a long term relationship that has withstood the test of time for a new and exciting one is the mark of an immature human being and an every more immature soul.

That's my truth. It may not be everyone's

I love that and it truly resonated with me. Sorry to hear your husband is now in spirit, mine too so I know how you feel.

I agree with everything you have said and it was the same in our relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
The answer is actually quite simple. Every man wants to feel loved. The kind of love he received from his mother, that was an all accepting affection.

I have to agree with this also. Particularly as my partner didnt get that kind of affection from his mother & father.

I was told by a medium a few months ago that in the time my partner & I had together, I gave him a lifetime of love.
I believe therefore I loved him in the best way I could and the way that he needed. (I knew this without going to a medium, but it was nice to hear that from him)

Last edited by xxSaffronxx : 15-10-2010 at 08:23 AM.
Old 15-10-2010, 09:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSaffronxx

I have to agree with this also. Particularly as my partner didnt get that kind of affection from his mother & father.

I was told by a medium a few months ago that in the time my partner & I had together, I gave him a lifetime of love.
I believe therefore I loved him in the best way I could and the way that he needed. (I knew this without going to a medium, but it was nice to hear that from him)

Yes I would agree with each of you.

This thread reminds me of a somewhat shocking revelation from the last Kryon book about gender relationships.

Quote:
The Twelve Layers of DNA by Lee Carroll from publisher: Platinum Publishing House.

Layer Eleven: Wise Divine Feminine - God Layer Two

The women will smile and the men will roll their eyes, for here comes another lesson in Goddess energy, so they believe. Well it isn't. It's a lesson in balance, and one that the Human race has not had since the Pleiadians arrived and gave it to you. This is the Pure Compassion and Mother layer.

Again, it's a multidimensional layer that is everywhere at the same time and is part of the God layers that do nothing unless you call on them. It's in an entangled state with the other layers, which is the fact that it's truly quantum and cannot be seen as an individual energy.

Here is the truth: Human nature has been unbalanced for eons, and the shift before you is starting to make a difference in the male/female balance of the Human Being. Your consciousness is not controlled by the brain or the genes. It's controlled by the subconsciousness of an Akashic experience. How did men behave and how did woman behave in history? So, therefore, what is your role in life? It begins with the blueprint of information contained in your DNA as energetic history. Then it either evolves or de-evolves as your free choice carries you into unchartered territory.

The gender issue of humanity hasn't been balanced for a very long time, and since the males are larger, they win. It's about the most elementary and unenlightened feature of humanity, which never moved from the animals they saw around them -- except the animals shared more than the Humans did! You might say that humanity continues to be at the lowest point of male/female balance than it ever was.

Layer 11 exists to help balance the compassionate Human Being so that the wise, divine feminine can show through both the men and the women. Your history is filled with it, yet you still don't honor it.

Yes, there is a layer of your DNA that sees the gender issue from both sides, since an old soul has been both genders! It calls upon the best of both and gives you the feelings of being both and not just one. This creates a feeling of ultimate respect for the gender that you are not this time around, and helps you to make decisions based on this. Imagine a man who has the "feelings" of childbirth or the woman who knows what it's like to line up on the battlefield. It's all in there, dear ones, and ready to be balanced in a way that is natural, normal, and pulls from the Akashic Record of all the lifetimes of old souls on the planet.

The insight that came to me from this message was that our Inner Child is always listening how we talk about the other gender. For example, if we are a guy talking about girls, that inner girl child remembers what we expressed. In the next lifetime as a girl, that inner boy child remembers what we say about the guys to our girlfriends. I suspect that this process gets repeated for hundreds/thousands of lifetimes.

Has humanity actually reached the all time lowest point in gender relations ever imagined? Kryon mentioned that there will be another Venus Transit in June of 2012. This normally happens every hundred years or so however we need it again, right now.

I think that this thread has deeper implications that I suspect we all wish to know about.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-10-2010, 12:36 PM
CuriousSnowflake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
i realize all men are different but in general.. lol i can't figure men out!

The real questions is not what do men want, but what is it you find so inscrutable about them? Men are much more closely connected to the animal and intellectual aspects of human nature, while women are closer to the spiritual and emotional aspects. Another thing to remember is that, biologically speaking, humans are wired to be what is called "low level polygynists". What that means in English is that other species that have constant fertility, a similar female to male size ratio, and a slightly higher proportion of females to males tend towards males having several "wives" and females being faithful to one male.

I am not saying that there is anything wrong with monogamy (I happen to love it), nor that we should all run off and join the FLDS. The wonderful thing about the human intellect is that it allows us to choose our behaviors instead of them being instinctually preordained. This means we can choose monogamy, even if it rubs against our biology. But the instinct is still there, and is born out in our patterns of sexuality, marital faithfulness, and stereotypes.

CS
Old 16-10-2010, 09:05 PM
Kapitan_Prien

One of the main things for me is that a woman has to understand that not all men are 'muscle men' and to see the inner strength in men that are not 'all muscle' (like me).

I often see women drawn to 'muscular men' and it is very hard on me (along with the societal expectations) - because I have CFS and muscle weakness, I don't fit in the 'macho' category...but I have a great inner strength which has helped me overcome Fibromyalgia and Sciatica...and hopefully the CFS.

I like a woman who will stand up for herself and not take nonsense from anyone.

Other things - related hobbies...she's got to be into vintage/retro living (particularly the 1930s...although I like the 1920s too...so if she's got the 'flapper look' - I think that's cool!)...So she's also got to be bold enough to dress differently and not care what other people think.

At the same time - she can't be so loose that her personality is 'too much' for me (try to keep up with her with my CFS).

In touch with her spiritual side (preferably in a down-to-earth way) - natural healing - and an omnivore!

I could go on...but I guess that's a start...LoL.
Old 16-10-2010, 09:54 PM
Rumar

I, myself, am attracted to women in many ways, the usual things that every guy is attracted to is physical features alongside more than just physical (such as personality and intelligence).

I want my girl to be able to understand my jokes, they're very simple, there's not much to think about but a lot of people tend to be too butt tight to even let the joke have the effect. I am spontaneous, smart, funny, random, and I want my girl to be able to share that with me.

I like my girl to have good wits, a good head on her shoulders, able to joke around, play games with me, enjoy a lot that I enjoy. I don't like a stuck up girl, I want a caring girl who I can cuddle and snug up to as well.
Old 17-10-2010, 02:10 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Quote:
Bilko: Be feminine but not too dianic. Men, or should i say 80% of us slightly self conscious men need to feel needed.

I'd say that goes for myself too.
Old 17-10-2010, 02:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan_Prien
One of the main things for me is that a woman has to understand that not all men are 'muscle men' and to see the inner strength in men that are not 'all muscle' (like me).

I often see women drawn to 'muscular men' and it is very hard on me (along with the societal expectations) - because I have CFS and muscle weakness, I don't fit in the 'macho' category...but I have a great inner strength which has helped me overcome Fibromyalgia and Sciatica...and hopefully the CFS.

I like a woman who will stand up for herself and not take nonsense from anyone.

Other things - related hobbies...she's got to be into vintage/retro living (particularly the 1930s...although I like the 1920s too...so if she's got the 'flapper look' - I think that's cool!)...So she's also got to be bold enough to dress differently and not care what other people think.

At the same time - she can't be so loose that her personality is 'too much' for me (try to keep up with her with my CFS).

In touch with her spiritual side (preferably in a down-to-earth way) - natural healing - and an omnivore!

I could go on...but I guess that's a start...LoL.

meh I'm not interested in muscular men, actually looks don't really matter in the long run.. it's what's on the inside that counts.. cliche i know but I love a guy with a great personality and good ethics! though dark hair and eyes won't hurt lol

For CFS i was going to reccomend shamanic healing..