Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-01-2012, 02:20 PM
helygen

Mum

On the first aniversary of my mothers death on dec 17th 2011 I was given what I believe Was a message from her. If I read the massage correctly my mother is telling me that I ought to move on from her death. Not forget her but just llet her go. aAs hard as it is I'm trying to do what she asked. Who knows, perhaps I've been holding her back since she entered the spirit world with my grieving. If so then I'm sorry mum but hey she knows that already
Old 08-01-2012, 03:31 PM
Lisa

What a blessing to receive a message from your mother.

It was a good message too.

You know the saying, "Mothers are always right."

Peace to you, Annholloway
Old 08-01-2012, 04:01 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annholloway
On the first aniversary of my mothers death on dec 17th 2011 I was given what I believe Was a message from her. If I read the massage correctly my mother is telling me that I ought to move on from her death. Not forget her but just llet her go. aAs hard as it is I'm trying to do what she asked. Who knows, perhaps I've been holding her back since she entered the spirit world with my grieving. If so then I'm sorry mum but hey she knows that already

Dear Annholloway,

You are not holding her back. Take your time and do not feel guilty about your grief. You can go on grieving at your own pace and, at the same time, your mom can be going forward or perhaps already reached the light.

Your feelings and love for your mom are genuine, and the process you are going through has a reason for your own good/spiritual development. It is a part of a master plan. Try to find how to grow up while traversing this difficult season.

In love and light,
TISS
Old 09-01-2012, 02:29 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annholloway

My interpretation is simply that you need emotionally to allow some separation to develop for your own sake. Your mother will be sad if you are still having difficulty coming to terms with her passing but that won't necessarily 'hold her back'. From what you've written it seems you already understand what happens after a passing so your mum expects you'll be able to get on with life knowing that she's fine.

That wouldn't mean you wouldn't miss her presence or that you should forget her, only that both of your lives need to continue. When you've made this adjustment you'll both be able to focus on getting on.
Old 17-01-2012, 10:56 PM
PanBaccha

Oftentime when we lose someone we love our grief tends to effect them too. A prolonged grieving might effect them in the way
that they wish they can tell you what a wonderful time, a beautiful existence of which they are now a part of, and that if you
truly knew you would laugh with joy for them. Yes, it was your mother who gave you that message. Letting go is not letting go,
per se. But understanding that they need you to let go of grief, and get on with your life. There are no separations where there
is love. In time, you too will join her and laugh together at the beauty and mystery of it all.