Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-01-2012, 05:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Tammy, speaking from experience from a friend that commited suicide in 07,
I went to a medium within 2 weeks of his passing. The validity and evidence was jaw dropping, names events etc. My friend was full of remorse and regret for the pain he had caused his parents and wanted to relay all this to his mother. three months later, at the risk of them thinking I was some kind of nut job, I delivered the message to them. The fact you are on here indicates you have spiritual interests and may be the easiest path for your cousin to come through.
Hope this helps.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:51 PM
positivegirl

I think it can vary.

I had a lot of strange visits after my Dad died before a proper strong message came through.

The morning he died and I was told, I had a very strong urge just to go about my day as normal. I went in to town to try and forget what had happened. When I boarded the bus, I swear I saw my Dads eyes looking back at me through the driver. It was the same state he'd given me when he had been dying days before. I saw it clear as day.

After that, about 2 months later,I had a horrendous dream where his spirit visited but where we were reliving the days just before his death. Insteado of him dying of cancer, he thought he had committed suicide and he was very stressed and upset about it.

That really shook me up.

Then about 3 months later, I was walking through a park with a medium friend (this is before I myself started to sense) and she suddeny just said a very strong man with a thick accent had grabbed her arm and told her to stop because he had messages for me. I knew at that moment 100% that he was there with me in spirit and I'll never forget that day. It changed my life. She told me things that there was nobody else on this planet apart from my Dad, who could have known.

I feel it took him about 3 months to accept his death and learn to work as a spirit though I also believe there is no concept of time and it simply takes as long as it takes.

I also had a friend who committed suicide and nobody had any idea why. No note, or anything. He only came back to visit me twice, once about 5 months after his death when he came in a dream and just gave a hug and told me he was ok now, and then again about 2 months ago, he passed through in a reading I was doing for someone else - he was just saying hey :)
Old 03-01-2012, 11:05 PM
desi

I am not sure. I would not think there would be a time frame. I would think that the time it takes depends on them. But who knows.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:30 AM
dennisoc

There and then

Spirits just may not have the same watches on their wrist as we do....do they have wrists?
Old 05-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Medium_Laura

Nope and they don't have watches either lol. Time is man made :)
Old 05-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Blondie

So sorry over your loss,especially his parents.

I also had a cousin who committed suicide when I was 12,he was early 20's.I am in my 30's now.It was my first experience of a death in the family and saw what devastation it caused to his parents and remaining 4 siblings.They never got over it and have bouts of depression today.The same auntie lost her daughter just 3 years later to a allergic reaction to hair dye of all things.I always wondered how my auntie carried on in life after losing 2 children in such a short space of time.She passed away last August and I so hope they were both waiting for her.

I am also a parent who is losing my teenage daughter to a terminal illness,so I will have some idea of the loss she suffered in life will now be mine to bear.

A wife who loses a husband is called a widow. A husband who loses a wife is called a widower. A child who loses his parents is called an orphan. But...there is no word for a parent who loses a child, that's how awful the loss is! - Neugeboren 1976, 154
Old 05-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Jules

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
quote: "...had been trying to contact his family for forgiveness but even they aa mediums and sensitives wouldn't talk to him so he needed to find some...."

That's a sad indictment of the spiritual scene in your neck of the woods - what were his kin and those practitioners thinking, one wonders....?
It's not upto us to judge mac, and don't forget we as well as spirit have free will and freedom of choice. Coupled with the fact that this mans' energy was obviously all off and if it didn't resonate with certain mediums then they wouldn't be able to read him anyway.