Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-11-2017, 05:06 PM
Guide

Dreaming of psychokinesis

:)

Hello I have been having frequent dreams of using psychokinesis..... I dont usually dream of this or use this faculty but it started appearing. I remember a long time ago learning it in a dream but barely being able to move a paper but now..... apparently I have mastered it...

I walked into some building and there were 5 people there... one I walked in 2 attacked me... 1 was closer but as he was running at me... I basically pulled him in with my energy snugly into my open hand.... lol as I lifted him by his throat to the ceiling I could tell his face was turning blue and I dropped him. He did not want to attack me anymore... his other friend who was going to attack me too once he saw that he stopped and kinda watched in the background. Once I turned my attention to him... lol he was like... nOOoooo please dont...

Once again the hand opened up and I pulled him all the way from the far side of the room right into my closed fist but I did not punch him. I instead gave him a stern look and proceeded to path the dust off his clothing... I told him that he should be mean lol and lectured him...

2nd dream. I think maybe my guardians were there monitoring me as there was someone right in-front of me watching and commenting... I think I lifted a car or something and then I went to something bigger and "someone whispered in my ear" "Everything is one dont let the appearance limit you" So there was something like a giant bolder over to the side and I started to lift it... at first the rock was barely shaking... and when I heard that.. i was like shoot thats all I needed to hear and the boulder instantly went into the air by my command... the person watching was like whoa you can lift huge things too! lol...

when I was lifting it I felt kinda like static energy being manipulated on the left side of inside my head... as my psychokinesis started to falter I noticed that the energy in my head kinda started to move from the left to the center and towards the right.... I just thought Id mention that part for the people who are interested in what it felt like.... Id say it felt like someone taking a portable massage stick and letting it vibrate their head.

:)
Old 05-11-2017, 09:39 AM
Master
several movie scene parallels come to mind; the most fitting seems to be
from the Star Wars films.
in general, the passage of energy from left to right seems to correspond to
spirit traveling into physicality (and beyond?). when you'd sensed the
psychokinesis begin to falter, you'd felt the left to right flow... which may
indicate a lack of a right to left 'counter-flow' (from will to spirit).
[perhaps the 'universal will' didn't support your efforts any further.]
Old 10-12-2017, 05:23 AM
Guide

Thanks Horace for the feed back! Yeah lol I know the part where I pulled him over to me was inspired by Star Wars haha same dramatic effect. I think that the surge of energy going from left to right could of been the connection to intelligent infinity when you use the left side of your brain vs what is finite the right side. Because I realize that I was hindering myself by letting the size of the object full me when I know perfectly well on the inside that it is all one in the same. I think maybe this dream may have been like a test to see if the lesson or things I am learning can be applied.