Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 12-04-2016, 08:33 PM
Experiencer
Talking Spirit with a sense of humor

I can usually see spirits when present but some can be a little shy and prefer for me not to see them and that's ok. I am also clairaudient. So anywho...

I was at home in the garage. I walked inside my house and saw my cat laying on the back of the couch. I did just like I always do. I called him a pretty kitty and nuzzled him. I felt a spirit's hand on mine while petting him. I walked away and sat down at the kitchen table and got busy with something. Few minutes went by I heard "meow" in a mans voice. I looked and the cat was looking at the spirit. I could see where he was at. Cat had the most hilarious look on his face like "what the heck are you doing?" I heard him say it one more time and pet him before I totally fell out laughing. Too crazy
Old 15-04-2016, 10:10 AM
Ascender

This is funny
Old 15-04-2016, 10:35 AM
Master
I'm fairly convinced that my cat can sense spirit presences.
But she also (sometimes) gets spooked by random house creeks too.
Old 22-04-2016, 02:36 PM
Experiencer
The cat insists laying in the same place, I noticed his back will have a chilled feel to it. I did see that spirit petting him. I saw the spirit of a little boy come into my daughters room, he pulled the curtain back and was looking outside. The other cat I had came in, jumped in the window seal and pawed at the boy like she was trying to play with him. My daughter came in and he took off into the closet and knocked twice at her. Lol
Old 24-04-2016, 02:40 PM
Ascender
lol some spirits are cute
Old 24-04-2016, 03:51 PM
Pathfinder
Honestly spirits like this are part of the reason I love working with them. They can be so funny and just plain adorable. There is one I know who is really curious about my hair. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
I'm fairly convinced that my cat can sense spirit presences.
But she also (sometimes) gets spooked by random house creeks too.

I have four cats, but my little black fluffy cat seems super aware of any sort of spirit activity. Whenever they're around she gets very focused (she's two years old with no attention span, so that's impressive).
Old 25-04-2016, 07:01 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
I can usually see spirits when present but some can be a little shy and prefer for me not to see them and that's ok. I am also clairaudient. So anywho...

I was at home in the garage. I walked inside my house and saw my cat laying on the back of the couch. I did just like I always do. I called him a pretty kitty and nuzzled him. I felt a spirit's hand on mine while petting him. I walked away and sat down at the kitchen table and got busy with something. Few minutes went by I heard "meow" in a mans voice. I looked and the cat was looking at the spirit. I could see where he was at. Cat had the most hilarious look on his face like "what the heck are you doing?" I heard him say it one more time and pet him before I totally fell out laughing. Too crazy
Thanks. This reminds me that I'm not crazy
Old 03-05-2016, 12:51 AM
Master
That tale is funny and pretty cool too.

I have a similar one.

One day, I was doing a spirit box session and like always, I ask the spirits a few 'control questions' to establish a connection and to get the whole conversation rolling.

Of course the spirits hate this and deem it unnecessary, but it's just a bad habit I can't seem to drop.

One day, I asked the spirits to tell me the name of my dog and they told me eventually, but not before giving me these three messages:

"Woof Woof"
"Here Boy" and
"Just whistle"

I was laughing hysterically.