Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 25-04-2016, 07:09 PM
Experiencer
Do Spirits ever Rob you of energy?

I'm not talking about evil spirits. Obviously they can. But rather I'm talking about good spirits that use a fire of purification, or perhaps they are good spirits that have not healed or been purified or are still somewhat sick and troubled.

I feel there are Wounded Spirits who make me pale, ill and weak, and sometimes troubled, but who are not bad spirits.
Old 26-04-2016, 12:23 AM
Super Moderator
It's true that some needy Souls could 'borrow' energy from you -maybe because it helps them feel better? But that could also happen with people you meet in ordinary life.

But do beware of 'energy vampires' and I guess you can tell the difference between someone who just needs a loving 'hug' metaphorically-speaking, and someone who is feeding off you.

Feeling actually ill is not very positive. But that is only my own view, and the only Spirits I connect with are my loved ones, so I don't have the experience others may have, who are Mediums.

It's also true that sometimes, it takes a lot of energy for a Spirit to make contact -to 'lower' their vibrations to contact someone on Earth can be a bit challenging sometimes. So if they are learning that, it maybe could cause them to use some of your energy? I really am unsure about that though. I am one for gut feelings really. If something made me feel bad I would not be comfortable with it. But we each have our own destiny and spiritual work we are meant to do...

You may be meant to assist such Souls? If it is a recurring thing, then you will need to learn how to guard your own energies while helping those who come to you for assistance. People on the forum who are skilled Mediums may be able to guide and advise you?

The loved Spirits whom I know (and knew on Earth before they passed) have the opposite effect on me. I feel greatly energised when they visit. They seem to bring me something from the place or state they harmonise with.
Old 26-04-2016, 03:51 AM
Experiencer
Yes, usually when I'm visited by a friendly well-intentioned Soul who has gone to their Eternal reward, it is very energizing, sweet , and Consoling, empowering, and beautiful.
If it was usually a sorrowful experience that involved suffering, I would begin to feel my spiritual practices are bringing down diabolical influences and should be abandoned altogether.

It requires a lot of discernment when a person is interacting with the supernatural world because there are a lot of destructive forces and deception out there as well
Old 03-05-2016, 02:13 AM
Master
Nowhere near as much as real people do.
Old 11-08-2016, 07:18 PM
Master
Yes. They do borrow energy, but it isn't a negative thing, at least not usually in my experience.

When I do energy work then it can be exhausting. I know I am doing it so it isn't a surprise. Subconsciously we do that in ways and the effects might be the same. That is one explanation.
Old 14-08-2016, 12:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes. When they try to communicate or want to physically appear to me, I would sometimes get headaches and feel energetically drained. I would have to block out communication, for that reason.
Old 14-08-2016, 07:19 AM
Guide
It's rather foolish to give power to negative entities. You intend, yourselves, to be robbed of energy! That is your intent and your knowledge, you give it power over you, and thus you will it to be so. You reap what you sow. I would never give people power to drain my energy, nor give spirits power to steal it. That would be dumb.
Old 28-08-2016, 10:38 PM
Ascender
Nasty spirits feed off energy from the living, both humans and animals. Sometimes they suck energy from plants too, resulting in dead trees and bad crops.

Spirits that are wounded often take from easier sources, like electrical objects we have on daily: TV, battery charged things, computers, phones and even microwave ovens. They find those are a different type than the energy from organic living beings (us).

You should protect yourself from whoever is doing that, it sounds like a group of spirits doing this to you as opposed to one. Get some sage and amethyst crystal. Iron works too as it's like poison to spirits.