Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-03-2020, 12:44 PM
Master
The Game

Game for want of a better word. Maybe role would be better. Everything that isn't Source is the game. Even saying Source is part of the game, role playing. I'm on SF because I'm spiritual game. My personality, game, My life, game. I like to "escape" the game for a while and go "just" be source. But come back to the game and play roles. Even when I think I'm not playing any role I am really. Pretending there is no role.

For the past few years I've been playing the I've figured something more out about this "reality" game. Anyway, these are my ponderings for today. And felt the need to share. Luckily I don't inflict these ponderings on others most of the time. But I've got more time on my hands atm, so it's leaked a bit
Old 27-03-2020, 12:52 PM
Master
Life is a game - play it.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 27-03-2020, 01:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Life is a game - play it.

Is love the prize as the song goes though

Avicii - Wake Me Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcrbM1l_BoI
Old 27-03-2020, 01:05 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Game for want of a better word. Maybe role would be better. Everything that isn't Source is the game. Even saying Source is part of the game, role playing. I'm on SF because I'm spiritual game. My personality, game, My life, game. I like to "escape" the game for a while and go "just" be source. But come back to the game and play roles. Even when I think I'm not playing any role I am really. Pretending there is no role.

For the past few years I've been playing the I've figured something more out about this "reality" game. Anyway, these are my ponderings for today. And felt the need to share. Luckily I don't inflict these ponderings on others most of the time. But I've got more time on my hands atm, so it's leaked a bit
I do like games, tell me more.
Are there rules to this game?
Are there winners and losers?
What, if any, are the stakes you are playing for?
Can one cheat at this game?
Do we have to take turns?
Is there a roll of the dice involved?
Is the sky blue in this game and if so why?
Old 27-03-2020, 01:15 PM
Deactivated Account
This ''game'' sucks because it has no magic, wizards, elves, dragons, orcs, goblins, and demons in it.
Old 27-03-2020, 01:18 PM
Master
Quote:

I suppose if we talk in terms of role plays J.B. it’s whether or not one see’s a life experience had as holding any real weight .

Peeps use the the movie character or the dream character as a self reference in a way where the experience isn’t true or real but alas to say there is no comparisons had for the real slim shady to step forward .

In the movie role there is a real person behind the scenes so where is the real person behind the scenes of a real life Jesus or a real life John Doe lol .

There isn’t, so the actual premise of the actor is flawed .

What is the comparison for life experience had beyond the game?

Again there isn’t, so the game premise is also flawed .

For some reason peeps seem to want to distance what they are within identity from what they are and yet there is no life experience had of what you are without an identity of a sort ..

So this leads a peep who is not real to start with coming up with analogies to describe that peeps life experience .

It is the blind leading the blind making out that such analogies are to be in someway truthful .

x daz x
Old 27-03-2020, 01:24 PM
Master
I do like games, tell me more: Hopefully this will be explored if the thread develops.

Are there rules to this game? I don't think so. More pondering needed though.

Are there winners and losers? I don't think so, no.

What, if any, are the stakes you are playing for? No winners or losers.

Can one cheat at this game? No

Do we have to take turns? No, it's a free for all.

Is there a roll of the dice involved? I don't think so.

Is the sky blue in this game and if so why? A colour needed to be chosen, it's as good as any other.

All these answers I've chosen could change tomorrow

What are you answers to these questions?
Old 27-03-2020, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
This ''game'' sucks because it has no magic, wizards, elves, dragons, orcs, goblins, and demons in it.

We've invented computer games in this reality for all that. So think yourself lucky! Plus we have our imagination.
Old 27-03-2020, 01:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
We've invented computer games in this reality for all that. So think yourself lucky! Plus we have our imagination.

The wonderful thing about videogames is the simple fact that we can quit anytime we want without any issues. But quitting THIS ''game'' seems pretty much impossible without hanging yourself

Reminds me more of involuntary gladiator battles if you ask me.
Old 27-03-2020, 01:43 PM
Master
"I suppose if we talk in terms of role plays J.B. it’s whether or not one see’s a life experience had as holding any real weight" Yeah, what is it all for. Does the Source need to keep creating or it ceases to exist.

"In the movie role there is a real person behind the scenes so where is the real person behind the scenes of a real life Jesus or a real life John Doe lol."
There isn’t, so the actual premise of the actor is flawed." I'm getting a headache.

"What is the comparison for life experience had beyond the game?"
Again there isn’t, so the game premise is also flawed." It's getting worse.

"For some reason peeps seem to want to distance what they are within identity from what they are and yet there is no life experience had of what you are without an identity of a sort" All is one are you saying?

"So this leads a peep who is not real to start with coming up with analogies to describe that peeps life experience." Me?

"It is the blind leading the blind making out that such analogies are to be in someway truthful." I may be blind Daz, and just not realise.