Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 14-03-2020, 10:08 AM
Master

resonance

Been away from forums for some years. Now housebound due to accident so much more time on my hands.

There are many views about what may lead to awakening, realization, liberation. Does anyone feel that it has been a resonance by the mind with a solution it has discovered during its search to solve the feeling of disconnection from source (or whatever label may be given to that without distinction or discrimination) that has lead to such.

Presumably it is the mind that conducts the search so would it be surprising if it was also something as complex as the mind that had the capacity to resonate (vibrate the frequency of the organism with the frequency of the solution it had found).

Try to leave aside for a moment that mind gets a very bad press in spritual circles and perhaps reflect on how your own mind works and its function concerning the spiriual search.
Old 15-03-2020, 05:31 AM
MAYA EL

The mind doesn't vibrate nether does the brain when neurologists refer to waves in the brain like alpha waves they're merely using a common term to describe an action but it is not the same a original meaning of that word example being waves a sign wave is an oscillation of air creating vibration however in neurology is referring to a pattern of electrical signaling impulses firing in the brain in a specific pattern a specific amount of times per second but in a way is related to sound
Old 15-03-2020, 08:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
The mind doesn't vibrate nether does the brain when neurologists refer to waves in the brain like alpha waves they're merely using a common term to describe an action but it is not the same a original meaning of that word example being waves a sign wave is an oscillation of air creating vibration however in neurology is referring to a pattern of electrical signaling impulses firing in the brain in a specific pattern a specific amount of times per second but in a way is related to sound

Does resonance occur for you? If so how?
Old 15-03-2020, 10:53 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Does resonance occur for you? If so how?

No not unless music is being played at extremely high levels enough so that harmonic sympathy occurs .
What does happen is I find things that I ether like or dont like based off of my life's experiences that have shaped my opinion on certain situations and this is what people call " resonance" but technically has nothing to do with sound pressure
Old 16-03-2020, 02:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
No not unless music is being played at extremely high levels enough so that harmonic sympathy occurs .
What does happen is I find things that I ether like or dont like based off of my life's experiences that have shaped my opinion on certain situations and this is what people call " resonance" but technically has nothing to do with sound pressure

Maybe we have different descriptions. Concerning awakening resonance means when the frequency of the organism vibrates with the frequency of a proposition that offers to end the search. Has anything like that ever happened for you?
Old 18-03-2020, 12:53 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Maybe we have different descriptions. Concerning awakening resonance means when the frequency of the organism vibrates with the frequency of a proposition that offers to end the search. Has anything like that ever happened for you?

Frequency refers to a set amount of oscillating pressure Waves per second example being Thirty Hertz would be 30 oscillations Aver per second measured in bands of frequency. I believe you are either borrowing the word frequency or misunderstanding the situation and assuming that it has something to do with oscillating pressure waves.

Favoring something or something feeling "right" has nothing to do with frequency except of course during verbal communication that is .
Old 15-03-2020, 07:34 AM
Master

Yes. Resonation with chosen vibration is the key

We have to choose however, going with that that offers bliss in permanence

I like the word ‘resonation’ ... has a non-doer attribute implied

Old 15-03-2020, 08:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Yes. Resonation with chosen vibration is the key

We have to choose however, going with that that offers bliss in permanence

I like the word ‘resonation’ ... has a non-doer attribute implied

Maybe the bliss you mean and the profound relief that comes from resonance is the same thing.
Old 15-03-2020, 08:44 AM
Master

Bliss ... well, what I allude to may be loosely described as an ignition in renewal, an explosion in continuation within. A being-ness in permanence, irrespective of the external, humming within, through day and night.

Resonation is a tuning in with vibration. For example, we may choose to indulge/stagnate in a mind-body associated fear or desire. That resonation then epitomises our state of being. On the other hand, if we rest thought and immerse ourselves in silence ... a dynamic stillness, wherein our attention is poised but unexpectant and yet open to imbibe what is offered, we receive different hues of divine love ranging from bubbling joy to empathy, then compassion, bliss and purity of being.

Bad tendency this ... to ramble on! Back on topic. Bliss is the ineffable, expansive tranquil rapturous joy within as a current flowing without cessation.

Old 15-03-2020, 10:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Bliss ... well, what I allude to may be loosely described as an ignition in renewal, an explosion in continuation within. A being-ness in permanence, irrespective of the external, humming within, through day and night.

Resonation is a tuning in with vibration. For example, we may choose to indulge/stagnate in a mind-body associated fear or desire. That resonation then epitomises our state of being. On the other hand, if we rest thought and immerse ourselves in silence ... a dynamic stillness, wherein our attention is poised but unexpectant and yet open to imbibe what is offered, we receive different hues of divine love ranging from bubbling joy to empathy, then compassion, bliss and purity of being.

Bad tendency this ... to ramble on! Back on topic. Bliss is the ineffable, expansive tranquil rapturous joy within as a current flowing without cessation.

What one may be experiencing may not be judged by another and may well be the same or similar even though called differently.