Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 18-03-2012, 02:14 PM
Ascender
Nice... very relaxing.
Old 21-03-2012, 05:22 PM
Suspended
It's crazy out there, I tell yer, crazy!!

*lies on grass for a while staring at the clouds*

*happy sigh*

*that's better*
Old 21-03-2012, 05:35 PM
Administrator
Hello

Today just a place to go in outside to run the chores that must be done.....to put yesterday to bed and to see the new day for the opportunities it has to offer.....

Lynn
Old 26-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Master

I'm so tired of feeling this way.
Old 26-03-2012, 04:37 PM
midnightstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian

I'm so tired of feeling this way.

I know the feeling Sarian
Old 26-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Master
Hi Beautydylan and thank you. I'm so sorry you know the feeling as well. I want to curl up or scrunch up to cover me away from the pain I feel, shield me, or crush it.

I spend the last few days in such mental and emotional pain. I finally picked up the phone and called this woman I used to see. She does past life regression, primal scream therapy, and other things. Mostly I just want her to help me sort out what is wrong with me. I want the pain to stop and I don't know how. When things are going right, I think I subconsciously sabotage things or fear creeps in and I ruin everything. I often want to run. Just get in my car or hop a bus or walk and never come back..just keep running, (like forrest gump lol), but to escape pain and my life.

I needed some rest, so I came here, rather than start a thread on it. I just wanted to hang out and if someone came along, great, if not, I'll curl up under a tree and snooze away the pain. or go find a meadow to get lost in.

Thanks again, BeautyDylan for taking the time to care. It means so much. :-)

Old 29-03-2012, 02:13 AM
TheressaWilliams

//Collapses beneath a lovely old tree. Listens to the brook off in the distance, and revels in the light breezes rushing across her face// Now this is nice...
Old 04-04-2012, 09:44 AM
Master
Many came and added their presence, and one by one they came and went. I bless this place before I go so that the next to arrive may feel blessed.

Old 05-04-2012, 01:21 AM
Master
Beautiful, Gem. I think; however, that I never really leave this place. Always leave a bit of me here. It's comforting... my mind expands, and yet also rests here. Thank you.

Thank you for blessing this place. I do the same for the next, and for you.

Old 12-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Master
My body seems to be warring against me, if that's possible. I have been trying to get in shape and I was doing well and lost 7 pounds and was feeling good, but now things are going awry. Dealing with carpel tunnel and then some feet and ankle issues... now it seems to be more than it all. Anyway, I'm feeling rather blue about it. Did try and do ten minutes of Shawn T's "Insanity" but just the warm up Hahaha, and that just about killed me.

I thought of a healing tree, since I love trees so much. I came across this website when I saw the picture below it.

http://www.spiritoliberomag.com/?p=226

I don't know if it's any good or of use, I just saw the article, and I thought I would read it, and will shortly, I can hardly type the pain is so bad. so much for high threshold of pain. Today I have low threshold. :-( I wonder why?

I saw this picture on a documentary on the Buddha once, I believe it was. the Buddha Meditation Tree.