Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-02-2018, 04:29 AM
Guide

Were you indian from india or indian as in native American? I think that part is key... what were you thinking about before you went to sleep? The dream was a metaphoric expression upon the reality at hand in your waking life.... This could of been a past life dream where you were living out an existence that you have all ready had before.. there for this being was explaining to you why you may feel like this being did in the dream.... because your feeling that way in real life.... this very well may be some karmic expression that you are working on releasing...

often times the answers to our questions or situations is obvious but because of expectations and politically correctness we decide to go against what our soul desires..... sour soul desires love and to be connected with it... Your searching for something in your life but you dont know what it is..... your looking for help but no one is there. Id say.... think about it... and rephrase your question so that you may get a better answer... and go with it...

No one is perfect.... everyone is perfect... :) What is your definition of perfect? There are no redos or reset buttons on our life. All we can do is be honest with our selves and do what we believe is true to yourself and what we believe is right.... if its wrong.... change it and learn and grow and maybe the next time around the outcome will be different...

dead in leads to a dead in.... a path begins when you decide to start walking.

:)
Old 10-02-2018, 05:42 PM
Master
It does suck! I feel like that is true, I get to the point where I feel ready then my insecurities get the better of me, I feel I'm undeserving of the love and I know it always comes down to this. Thank you Perfection, God is my true desire but I feel I mess it up. I do sense that my life as it is cant continue, to completely surrender to Gods will in my life I need to change. I'm in a confusing place right now. The dream with this message I feel bad for the way I treat God, life sidetracks me and I hate that but I'm sure I will come into my full being when the time is right as I enjoy working on these things, I do hope so before it is too late.
Old 10-02-2018, 05:55 PM
Guide

Even your apology is drenched in your current mindset. When you realize that God and his beings of light and love have nothing but love for you no matter what you do or say you will finally understand... Just start loving, yourself, your family, your friends, and the people and world around you for who and what they are. Dont make it complicated or build it up to some point that you feel that this "change" is unobtainable or even to good for you.

Just be yourself and be honest and live your life. You are here to learn and grow and have fun. :)

At this point when the heart calls, you feel it as fear because it is kinda unknown.... you will have to use your courage in order to get to the point to where your heart is connected and then it will feel differently for you.. This works technically, metaphorically and metaphysically.
Old 10-02-2018, 06:01 PM
Master
I was an Indian from India. I was in a shack type hut building. Inside it was pine looking wood with red fabric and darkness but light within. He looked perfect, I was him but I also saw myself as him from above too, he looked so warm, loving and handsome. But I felt his pain and exasperation! Confusion in the mind that's overbearing. I've had that feeling before of being somewhere and not knowing whether they have been already or not yet arrived and not knowing whether or not to wait. I actually avoid this situation when I meet people by arranging it and checking before etc I hadn't realised that till now.

Before bed I was stressed to the maximum with my job as I work over and beyond my job title for a promotion and more responsibilities which they suggest will happen if I can deal with complaints better, which I have and now they are using other tactics, they take sleights at me and give jobs to do with recruitment that I would do to other people who are leaving anyway. That was just the last straw by the end of the week. my relationship was also challenging that evening as I was not myself and he can be immature which winds me up more. I just wanted to be in peace, I think I had quiet depressive thoughts too of not wanting to be on Earth anymore which I feel bad about. Just wanting to be with God which is why if this is me which it probably is preventing union within myself it just frustrates me so much as it's all i want. I do my best to be kind with myself and understand this is a journey but I'm finding this challenging and I just really don't know what to do. I hear you when you say a new path begins when you start walking one, maybe my problem is lack of faith and determination to see it through, what really matters. Like when my partner was working last weekend my first thought was yay I can go to church for the first time in years, it's theme was about heaven which I thought was cool, but then I feel like my body is tired and I all myself out of it. I am a perfectionist although I see so much to improve, I would define a perfect life as one free of addictions and negative thoughts etc, living from the heart with unconditional love in every situation and being in union and continuous communion with God. Maybe my ideals are too high and that's why I end up feeling bad but at the same time I know deep down I can make any changes to my life it just scares me. Thank you Skygodwarrior for your suggestions and questions, I've been reflecting on the whole thing today and I feel I am understanding what this dream means and what I can do but at the same time I'm not sure what's best and I don't want to make a wrong choice. I feel there is a lot of information surrounding this, hoping it will come to light. Thank you.
Old 10-02-2018, 06:20 PM
Guide

You have to change your mindset.... redefine the things that are hindering you from realizing a happy life..... what does it mean to be happy? Is happiness having a nice house.. a nice car.... a lot of money in the bank.... the perfect husband? Ask others their definition on what some key terms like... love....happiness... and perfection..... My definition or view of the term perfection was changed in order for me to love better.... I view perfection as everything that is and how it is no matter the outcome. From my angle it makes sense but it may not from where your standing lol :) try to see it from my point of view..... a warrior trips over a tree root unknowingly dodging a poisonous dart from an enemy in the trees. The enemy only had one dart too.. lol that was his last one..

I was in a similar position as you..... I was working for a company that looked promising.. but in my case... working there was starting to make me a very angry person and having to play these politics and subscribe to people who were unmoral and intentionally backstabbing lol would through me in a angry, depressed state not to mention I was homeless and hungry yet I worked so hard and cared so much.... Every time that person came around I would have to build myself up... I usually take aura photos to see progress and that year I did.... i had a huge murky black spot over my heart chakra...... I know you know the solution to your problems... its so easy.. its so hard... follow your heart :)

you are not separated with God at all... remember that :) these beings are there for you... they love you... if you were to hear your guardians... they would only say words of encouragement and love and abundance and how you deserve better..... once you realize this... you will know :)
Old 10-02-2018, 07:43 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
I dreamt I was an Indian guy trying to get home. I used an emergency transport to get there. At home I was stressing out and rubbing my head. I had to find something but I can't remember what. My friend was supposed to be there but they had either already left or I got there first. I wasn't sure. I didn't feel well in the dream, like unsettled so I was thinking about how to leave that place.

There was more detail to the dream but this is all I was able to extract.
I think this dream is all about your tendency towards anxiety and your attempts to calm your emotions and mind. You see Indian people as balanced and going home is symbolic for going back to a place of peace and comfort. However you are struggling to get there because you are rushing in any emergency type state to get past feeling bad but wind up flying too fast to reach true peace. When we try to rush past our feelings we wind up in a place of stress and cycling thoughts. Our friend side is lost and our anxiety lingers. The only way to find peace is to stop running from your difficult emotions and experiences. You need not be strong to find peace. We need to explore our emotions to discover what is behind them and why they were triggered in the first place. Writing in a journal when you are upset may help to get your true thoughts out where you can weed out the lies and challenge them. So try to be with your feelings for a bit instead of just trying to rush to feel better and you may be able to resolve some of your anxieties

Based on the other things you have said I see a few things that stand out. Firstly you seem to be someone who takes responsibility for fixing others. You do this from a loving place but it is a sure fire anxiety producing endeavor because people struggle against being 'fixed'. In the end we can guide others but they need to fix themselves. So pay attention to the times you feel like you want to will things to be ok with your partner and try to see if you can let go and be ok with them not being ok. They will sort themselves out soon enough.

Secondly you aren't doing anything wrong. Feeling suicidal isn't a bad thing. Leaving isn't necessarily the answer as it is only a short term fix to a long term problem but your soul doesn't look down on you for struggling in your desire to stay. Feeling suicidal is simply a sign of being at the end of our rope not knowing what else to do to fix our inner turmoil. Inner turmoil that may in part be triggered by some false idea that you need to do everything perfect and make all the right choices. in the eyes of our soul there are no right or wrong choices but being wracked with guilt and worry about making a 'right' choice will get us caught in a trap of perpetual self doubt where no matter what choice we make our perception will be it was wrong. This is an incredibly self defeating place to find one self and without any way to resolve the trap leaving feels the best option to rid ourselves of the constant anxiety. Confronting the beliefs that cause angst in us is the way to be free for good.

Odds are you had a very authoritative upbringing that focused more on criticism than praise and you tried to arm yourself against it by being and acting perfect only to have been taught to judge yourself and assume all you do is flawed. Not having been taught healthy emotional processing and coping rushing past the bad feelings felt like the best option but unfortunately our feelings linger if not confronted. Essentially you have lost your authenticity and ability to be a flawed emotional human. Challenging the idea of perfectionism, that God is judging you, that negative emotions are bad and that there is a 'right' choice are good places to start to take your authenticity and humanness back. I've walked a very similar path. It's painful but you can sort this out and find true lasting peace for yourself. Your dreams will help guide you. Ask questions before bed to help you see what you need to know about any questions you have. Hugs