Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 12-10-2013, 03:43 AM
Master
ENERGY

'Energy' seems like such an inadequte word for the energy I get sometimes in my lucid dreams. Like last night , the kind of dream-lucid-energy I love the most: : kaleidoscopic, psyche-sonic-delic, orgasmic, electrified , liquidy love blasts that I can only weakly, vaguely describe . It started out where I was jumping up like Superman and flying off, through ceilings and walls - not crashing but more like melting into intense but fuzzy, fluffy, delicious energy - and flying away .

I hadn't had a dose like this for many months , and I wasn't prepared, and I would float down to the ground again, only to know I could do it again, which I did , many times. At one point I woke up, enough to find that my , multi-colored , blinking-light , Procyon "mind machine" was still busy at work , so I hadn't been asleep long. This is usually the period when these (most awesome) dreams happen, so I kind of chuckled and went back in for more.

Then it was more about flying around in energy , and watching the lucid-electric scenery below . It's also about letting go and being swept away by energy (what else ?) , and the intense rushes of .... deeply mysterious beauty beneath me had a profound effect . How do I describe it ? ....it's ENERGY , but not like any energy I'm used to . It's sort of like the rush you get from an elevator, or an amusement ride where you go weightless, but it's less of a physical thing that your body feels as separate , that comes and goes away. This starts at the adrenaline-rush level , and you merge with it as it grows stronger and richer , yet less edgey and harsh. It's beautifully
marshmallowey and atomic candyland all at once . THAT'S what I mean when I say 'energy ' , and I love it more than anything because it absorbs me and I dissolve into it
Old 12-10-2013, 09:12 AM
Suspended
That sounds bloody marvellous - I want some of that.

My lucid dreams are nowt like that. Saying that, lucid dreaming is the best thing that's ever happened to me - I love them to bits.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
That sounds bloody marvellous - I want some of that.

My lucid dreams are nowt like that. Saying that, lucid dreaming is the best thing that's ever happened to me - I love them to bits.

Lucid dreaming is what these developed from, over the years. A clarity and heightened sense of ....everything, that's what 'lucid' means to me mostly. Combined with the sense that you know you are not limited the way you are in regular life. i don't always have the clear distinction that I'm dreaming when these dreams happen; it's more of a sort of hyper-awareness, a 'superconsciousness' if you will.

With lucid dreaming , a long time ago, I'd do things like jump off buildings or cliffs because I knew I could, and I'd get that energy rush like you do in an elevator , but with dreaming it's like I said, smoother , and longer lasting .
These dreams also acquired an extremely vivid, colorful , and active imagery. 'Psychedelic' is not the best word, but things do get an electric , energetic (surprise, surprise) look . It really is like a hyper-reality , where everything is more real, more intense, and things have a life and (yep) energy they just don't normally. Not really hallucinatory, like with drugs, but
more lively and charged up in a super-natural way , like the difference between 2D black & white and 3D stereo. Take regular 3D stereo and ramp it up to hyperdimensional reality level, and that's exactly what it's like, plus ....energy , and motion

I'm not sure where this kind of thing fits in the spectrum of 'spiritual' experience but it's very much a taste of ....well.... realms of energy , not of physicality . But here I am , in a body , brain behaving in unusual ways ...
it's all overlapping inside us , it seems
Old 12-10-2013, 01:37 PM
Suspended
I often step off buildings - just because I can. I've had a few dreams where it's been more abstract (and harder to describe)...but not many. I suppose I'm fairly new to lucid dreaming (only a few years) and have some way to go yet. I still get excited about it all. I'm such a kid.

Mind you, 10 years ago I began having OBEs which I thought were the best things since sliced bread - until a number of years later when I got bored of them. I never would have believed I'd get bored, of all things. Nowadays it's all about being lucid in the dreamworld - can't get enough of it - but maybe I'll get bored of that eventually and start having more of your kind of abstract psychedelic thingymajigs.

Old 13-10-2013, 01:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
I often step off buildings - just because I can. I've had a few dreams where it's been more abstract (and harder to describe)...but not many. I suppose I'm fairly new to lucid dreaming (only a few years) and have some way to go yet. I still get excited about it all. I'm such a kid.

Mind you, 10 years ago I began having OBEs which I thought were the best things since sliced bread - until a number of years later when I got bored of them. I never would have believed I'd get bored, of all things. Nowadays it's all about being lucid in the dreamworld - can't get enough of it - but maybe I'll get bored of that eventually and start having more of your kind of abstract psychedelic thingymajigs.

I don't have ones like that very often ; this was the coolest one in about a year . The OBE thing is mixed in with these dreams, but it's like I still usually have a dream/energy body that I'm aware of. Sometimes it gets all melty and
faded into energy . Kinda astral, kinda OBE, always lucid and energetic . I don't do much 'normal' lucid dreaming either, but I'll tell ya what, this kind of dream, however infrequently they come, blow my little mind and make up for
the infrequency with their intensity
Old 13-10-2013, 09:02 AM
Master
BTW, I am fairly interested in anyone else's experience with dreams , a little or a lot like this . I know I'm not alone in this .
Old 13-10-2013, 03:18 PM
Master
Nope, you're not alone!

Some of my meditations have been pretty intense too. Once when in the Ashkaic Records and re-viewing one of the cataclysmic early events in Earth history which re-arranged the landmasses, I asked to be transpired to what had caused the giant hole in the land and sunk it.... and found myself on a meteor traveling at high velocity towards earth!
I rode it through space into earths atmosphere, when the clouds cleared the meteorite was lined up on the tip of an island continent which it was going to wipe out on contact.

I jumped back into my body before impact and had a massive adrenalin rush! I was amazed for days from that with corresponding chemical dumps from the brain into my body.

Amusement park rides usually only stay with us for maybe an hour afterwards before all the chemicals released during it dissipate, but the meteorite ride effects lasted for days and my mind grappled with how I was able to do that in the first place.

Those were early days when I was just first coming into higher levels of awareness and perception, so it was all very mind blowing...it still is frankly, but that meteorite ride will always be with me as a peak experience.
Old 14-10-2013, 02:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Nope, you're not alone!

Some of my meditations have been pretty intense too. Once when in the Ashkaic Records and re-viewing one of the cataclysmic early events in Earth history which re-arranged the landmasses, I asked to be transpired to what had caused the giant hole in the land and sunk it.... and found myself on a meteor traveling at high velocity towards earth!
I rode it through space into earths atmosphere, when the clouds cleared the meteorite was lined up on the tip of an island continent which it was going to wipe out on contact.

I jumped back into my body before impact and had a massive adrenalin rush! I was amazed for days from that with corresponding chemical dumps from the brain into my body.

Amusement park rides usually only stay with us for maybe an hour afterwards before all the chemicals released during it dissipate, but the meteorite ride effects lasted for days and my mind grappled with how I was able to do that in the first place.

Those were early days when I was just first coming into higher levels of awareness and perception, so it was all very mind blowing...it still is frankly, but that meteorite ride will always be with me as a peak experience.

That's so interesting , partially because this stuff only happens to me in dreams, and they are the kind of thing that has altered my whole outlook , and keeps it focused on what I am certain is an eventuality for me : immersion into energy . That would be a good jumping-off point for the end of my ride on this rock , but who knows ?
Old 14-10-2013, 01:12 PM
Master
Our thinking mind is suspended in two ways, certain levels of dreaming and through certain levels of meditation. If we are aware of the energy we can have a pretty amazing experience once 'thinking mind' is stopped. In other words Spirit can't rise up and show us and teach us until we stop the relentless thinking of our hyper monkey minds. For this reason people first expereince multi-demensionally through lucid dreaming and astro-projecting, but by developing No Mind states of meditation we can consciously project also and have the same type of experiences.

It's all about controlling the thinking mind so that we can become Aware. The thinking mind is like a hyper child and it's hard to pay attention to the larger reality when it has us fully engaged with it's relentless thinking about everything.
Old 15-10-2013, 08:01 AM
Master
Thats blooming beautiful Dar It very much reminds me how you described it its akin to the feeling of NDE, It will never leave you, even when your not in that dream its energys imprinted within your core, available at all times cause even just thinking about it seems to revive it over and over again. You explain it beautifully, far better than i could! lol
I do alot of healing via dreams/astral, always intensely different to any healing i do here, when im building it up it gets to a point where it almost constantly feels like its culminating but doesnt, just keeps growing, awwwwwww its amazing!!!!
I can say the three most intense energys ive ever felt, 2 were in astral and one nde. After each experience i can honestly say i was dumfounded for months, not even weeks and couldnt explain it to anyone at the time!
The NDE the car i was in hit a parked vechile, flipped 3 times and skidded down the road on its roof, my friend panicked but relatively unhurt kicked her way out of car and ran! But luckily a friend of my sisters heard the crash recognised the car and phoned for help and my family, i was unconcious and stopped breathing. I knew nothing of this, they had to get fire engines in to cut me out the lot was awful apparently, during that time i had the blessing of a glimpse of our true home and i was never the same after, it changed my entire life, some used to say i was a cat with nine lives and i lived quite dangerously, i was heartbroken initially to have had to come back from that energy, but i knew there was something left for me to do here.
I was in a physically and sexually abusive relationship which culminated in me turning to alcholol and the final incident was an attempted stabbing, i was pushed to the floor and somehow still to this day i dont know how, i managed to roll avoiding the penetration of the blade, it hit the floor with such force it snapped the blade! I went crazy a little recovering from this and one night when i felt i just couldnt go on and had decided id tried long enough, after a year of trying, i had fallen into a drunken stupor.. asleep on the bed sudddenly i was lifted bolt upright and my eyes opened, infront of me was bright red blood energy swirling like crazy and in the middle a relative in white energy.... i had no control over my body atall, i was staring like a rabbit in the headlights, i remember telepathically screaming, this cant be possible your DEAD, i was told to stop being so stopid almost like this is taking alot of energy girl i aint got time for your chat.. Suddenly everything mingled and a bolt made from every bit of energy within the room hit me right by my groin, promptly blasted me straight back down into the bed and there was nothing and i mean nothing for hours, It wasnt like sleep, it was like a void, it felt like hours after i suddenly came round, confused and scared, what had happened and hold on... i suddenly realised that i didnt FEEL anything, for the first time in a year i hadnt woke up crying from nightmares, I felt completely EMPTY!!! I searched sites high and low for answers, asked advice of mediums etc, why blood red energy, why my groin!!! Turns out its base chakra i believe, survival energy centre.. Soon after this i got a job, learnt how to smile again, took control back of my dreams, got off every bad thing id used to help me through and started to live again. I got told off by spirit and it still makes me laugh to this day!!
And last but not least !! The bittersweetness of catching one of your loved ones in the astral, this was recent, ive worked hard to keep my emotions disciplined to get to meet my mum, i got there and the energy was so INTENSE with love i messed it all up and came back to my body screaming and crying out her name! I couldnt take the energy that time, overwhelmed my stopid mind!! Since that day ive kinda longed to be 'Home' again. But it aint my time yet, my pussy cat lives aint over yet!!
I am ever aware and grateful for those times in my life now, because without them i couldnt of known that energy, that feeling, it floats me through on its clouds now anytime things go wrong and i say thankyou every day for it.
Beautiful share Dar, made me smile from ear to ear!! Sorry bout opening all that up on this thread, just felt like if it was gonna go anywhere, it was gonna be here!! So thanks for that to ;)
Kind blessings Loopy :)
P.s Waves at crystal .. slight hitch in my plan so im back ..hugs :) x

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~