Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 27-08-2013, 06:59 AM
Niebla0007

Quote:
mediumship and spirituality work of the devil?

-should have the question of who's work is the devil idea beside it too.

Quote:
trixiewilbury: "Sometimes, this stuff just happens to people. Some people are born with it. Some seek it out. I didn't."

I can be considered as one of the seekers.
Naturally, I'd wanna find out about it, about paranormal and ESP - out of curiosity since I was young, especially after my first OBE.
I like researches about spirituality, experiences, and as an entertainment
like a tarot reading.

But I won't go as far as ghostbusting.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:31 AM
Experiencer
Look I started going into the occult only a tiny bit and it destroyed my life.it says very clearly in the bible not to practice divination,see mediums etc I don't think it was put in there for no reason,I suffered the consequences.but I had some of those experiences before I went near the occult.to give you an example every time I do tarot,awfulness enters my life,negative entities enter etc.

At the same time I'm naturally prophetic/intuitive,have visions Etc,I don't believe those skills were placed there without a reason,I also find Christianity doesn't suit my character I'm a wild pagan,so I'm with you on the confusion.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:50 AM
Niebla0007

That is because in doing anything cultic, one opens up with these wanted and more so on these unwanted entities.
Which is why one needs pay extra attention to the state of mind, especially one's own spirit, and protection.

Divination has been an important, not only accepted practice as has been found in the Old Testament for example. Just google everything about Urim and Thummim,
that is even before Christ/BC.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:55 PM
Experiencer

The Discernment of Spirits - False God Exposer At Work!

Hi Dreebsy,

"Judge them by their fruits."

I have had many years and more than one lifetime of experience in dealing with inferior spirits and abusive Group Entities, and can aid you in your quest to discern spirits.

The devil is only a symbol of evil.

No personality could be inherently evil and stay powerful. The Light of God prevents that from happening. What happens is that inferior spirits temporarily combine their energy and project the image of being one powerful demonic figure. In actuality, they are very weak spiritually, and their combining of energy is only temporary; they can't keep it up for very long. Their evil acts further weakens them or shrinks their conscousness away from The Light. Just riding through the storm knowing that they weaken themselves in the process is important to remember.

Call them out. Ask them questions and carefully gauge their answers. That is a basic way of discerning spirits.

A more sophisticated method that would lead to even greater discernment is to determine the energy color or aura color behind any channeled message. You do this by closing your eyes and focusing on your sixth chakra or third eye whenever you get a message from Spirit. See and/or sense the color of the energy behind the message. If the color is red, orange, yellow, or violet, or if the energy of the message is overwhelming or disruptive, these things indicate that the source cannot and should not be trusted. If however, you see and/or sense that the energy color behind the telepathic message is sky blue and/or white, then you can feel confident that you are receiving a message from a spiritual source. Even then one must be cautious as there are rare instances when even that source is not reliable because the white energy spirit or spirits are unstable in their development.

I will provide you with an example derived from personal experience...

I remember a Group Entity telepathically declaring to me, "JESUS IS LORD." But their energy was not white or sky blue: it was only yellow. This completely contradicted their declaration! For if Jesus truly is a god or ascended master, then they would be of the sky blue or especially the white spectrum of energy. Being only yellow-energy spirits on the fourth plane and therefore only of basic spirituality, it was blatantly obvious that they were just promoting a false god icon to further their own political agenda!

The same applies to any god icon you come across in your channeled messages. Those in The Light who claim to be a god or ascended master and cannot produce right in front of you a major telekinetic manifestation - like creating a fully-grown humanoid body - and their energy color or Dominant Aura Color behind their messages is not intense white: then you know that they are trying to deceive. Control. It is all about inferior spirits trying to control those in the flesh. Call them out and see through them and their attempts to control and dominate are thwarted. Learn to reject all discarnate energies that are not sky blue and/or white, and you will align yourself with the highest spiritual sources currently available until real ascended masters emerge in The Light.

Old 10-12-2013, 01:03 PM
LillyMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreebsy
Im posting this in here and the spiritualist section as im not sure which is right! I need some advice!

Im new in my beliefs, and at the moment i feel split between christianity and spiritualism. Ive been to a closed circle and found it fascinating what was said and what happened through the mediums.

However, since going many Christians have told me that what i saw and experienced wasn't indeed spirits but the devil pretending to be them and i am messing about in dangerous things going to mediums.

In my heart i don't believe this is true and it was really helping to feel that our souls and spirit really do live on and we are reunited with out loved ones.

How can it be the devil? i've been told its because he is deceiving and a liar and he will take on any form to turn us away from God (ie pretending to be the spirit of a loved one)

Would love to hear your opinions on this.....

I know how you feel. Christians say all negative ias done by devil. They have their beliefs. You've got yours. You've got nothing to prove to them, but youraself.
Old 13-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Experiencer
Avadar, thanks for sharing. These are really good advises and I totally agree with what you said! :-)

Dreebsy, there is also another logical argument that might help you. If God is infinitely just, wise and loving, than He would not create a spiritual universe in which only the most ignorant, ill intentioned and incapable would have access to such an important thing as communication with the living. That would be a totally unfair way to organize our spiritual universe. How sad it would be if no words of love, comfort and wisdom came from the spiritual realms! How can a loving father be against that? Rather, in all fairness, all spirits may be allowed or able to communicate and, as Avadar reminded, we can know what kind of spirits they are by "judging their fruits".

PS. They communicate in the most diverse ways, it's something really wonderful, if you think about it. Today has been an unbearably hot afternoon and just as I was writing that last paragraph, the first cool, delicious breeze of the afternoon (more or less 4:30pm) entered the room. :-D
Old 14-12-2013, 05:18 PM
Experiencer

Spirit Plane Overview & Prophecy About Ascended Masters Emerging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyana
Avadar, thanks for sharing. These are really good advises and I totally agree with what you said! :-)
Thank you Fairyana.

Quote:
Rather, in all fairness, all spirits may be allowed or able to communicate and, as Avadar reminded, we can know what kind of spirits they are by "judging their fruits".
Absolutely, while also discerning what general area of dimensions or plane they are coming from by seeing and/or perceiving the Dominant Aura Color (DAC) behind the telepathic/channeled message.

Those on the first plane, with a DAC of brown, don't really communicate with those in the flesh, and cannot combine their soul energies. Their souls are too weak, their consciousness too minimized, their hostility too great, in order to do so. Those on the second plane, with a DAC of red, can only combine into a Group Entity for minutes at a time.

As to the others who do have a greater telepathic impact on those in the flesh, their DAC is as follows:

Orange - Third Plane
(Where most humanoid souls go after death and where some discarnate communities or Group Entities reside.)

Yellow - Fourth Plane
(Where the vast majority of discarnate communities, religious heavens or Group Entities reside.)

Violet - Fifth Plane (Where some GE's reside.)

Sky Blue - Sixth Plane (Where souls start becoming a Light Unto Oneself.)

White - Seventh Plane
(There are also unstable Saints, called Vernians, so it is a good idea to get more than one reading for validation of any particular message or awareness.)

Intense White - Eighth Plane on up ad infinitum
(No one is there right now but it is expected to happen before 2030, as an aristocracy of God Realized Masters - those who use Heart Chakra Radiance regularly and have progressed beyond Sainthood - is still in its formative stages.)

Old 16-12-2013, 04:28 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
Thank you Fairyana.

Those on the first plane, with a DAC of brown, don't really communicate with those in the flesh, and cannot combine their soul energies. Their souls are too weak, their consciousness too minimized, their hostility too great, in order to do so. Those on the second plane, with a DAC of red, can only combine into a Group Entity for minutes at a time.

Yes, quite so. What I meant to say was that all spirits have the capacity, though if their consciousness is too minimized and restrained by ignorance, hate... then they won't be able to communicate until/unless they progress into a better state of consciousness.

Quote:
(No one is there right now but it is expected to happen before 2030, as an aristocracy of God Realized Masters - those who use Heart Chakra Radiance regularly and have progressed beyond Sainthood - is still in its formative stages.)

Wow!
Old 16-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Yes, quite so. What I meant to say was that all spirits have the capacity, though if their consciousness is too minimized and restrained by ignorance, hate... then they won't be able to communicate until/unless they progress into a better state of consciousness.
Agreed.

Although there is no true soul destruction from retrogression, the dark ones must still learn to embrace a spiritual path and strive to counterbalance their karmic debts while trying to live by The Golden Rule. They need to do this in order to climb out of the lower, hellish dimensions and into a higher plane of peaceful existence (relatively) in The Light.

Quote:
Quote:
Wow!
Wow is right! There would be no other reason to come back down here - and face all the inherent strife, persecution, and negativity - if one were already stable on the sixth or seven planes. That is, unless one wants to use HCR and accelerate into a level of God Realization, be it as a Magi or lesser god or as an Elder or Space God.

In either case, it constitutes the hardest spiritual path to undertake.
Old 30-12-2013, 11:50 PM
katyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyMoon
I know how you feel. Christians say all negative ias done by devil. They have their beliefs. You've got yours. You've got nothing to prove to them, but youraself.

+1
Also some fine Christian people have also been keen Spiritualists.
Here in the UK we do have a Christian Spiritualist denomination the Greater World Christian Spiritualist Church.
They have a number of churches throughout UK.
Spiritualism and Christianity are not mutually exclusive although some Christians don't approve of Spiritualism in much the same way that some Spiritualists would not identify themselves as exclusively Christian.
All love-infused spiritual paths lead up the same mountain.