Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 22-12-2011, 10:09 PM
sleepyamethyst

simple little book i read was my first book in the spiritual sense
the boy who saw true :)
Old 23-12-2011, 04:36 AM
Experiencer

I'll have to look for that one.

Jim
Old 23-12-2011, 09:15 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Behind
I'll have to look for that one.

Jim

'The Boy Who Saw True' was mentioned elsewhere recently but I can't remember where.....

I'd be interested, Jim, to learn which books you've read and which you found useful/relevant/interesting and why. As a newcomer to the Spiritualism scene - someone who's now a regular on forum boards - your findings might show what's worked for you and what hasn't.

Potentially useful for future referral of other enquirers.
Old 23-12-2011, 03:59 PM
Experiencer

I've read a few already, Mac. I'll have to dig them out and do some short reviews.

Bear with me, though: with a broken ankle it's not so easy moving about my house to get and return things, so this may have to wait till I'm walking again.

Jim
Old 23-12-2011, 06:04 PM
mac

Quote:
I've read a few already, Mac. I'll have to dig them out and do some short reviews.

Bear with me, though: with a broken ankle it's not so easy moving about my house to get and return things, so this may have to wait till I'm walking again.

Jim

Just your impressions would do nicely, Jim. What sticks in one's mind is often the most meaningful I've found.

Hope you're staying off the roller-blades 'til well after Christmas!
Old 24-12-2011, 10:42 AM
Serenity Bear

I found out that ACDs History of Spiritualism is available on Kindle pretty cheaply - dancing those moves as we speak.
Old 24-12-2011, 04:58 PM
Experiencer

Dancing to ACD's History of Spiritualism?

Jim
Old 25-12-2011, 03:13 PM
Serenity Bear

Nooo - that its on kindle silly!
Old 03-01-2012, 04:01 AM
Experiencer

My malwared computer is back from the repair shop, and running better than ever.

No functional use of my ankle is foreseeable for the next few weeks, though.

MAC, I'll have to start sending out some comments on the books.

Jim
Old 03-01-2012, 08:47 AM
mac

Quote:
My malwared computer is back from the repair shop, and running better than ever.

No functional use of my ankle is foreseeable for the next few weeks, though.

MAC, I'll have to start sending out some comments on the books.

Jim

I had wondered where you'd disappeared to, Jim.

Yes, as I indicated earlier, comments would be useful when deciding what to suggest for reading material.

I'll drop you the 'Two Worlds' booklets in the snail-mail post later this week all being well.