Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 30-06-2011, 08:54 PM
julieh

sense

ive never seen a ghost but i wouldnt say i dont believe in them as i know plenty of people who have,what i do get sometimes is a sense or feeling that somebody is next to me,this only happens when im alone,sometimes its like something is touching my shoulder or back but when i turn around nothing is there,in the last few months i have thought many a time that somebody is whispering in my ear which is happening even when im around people,any ideas anyone
Old 30-06-2011, 09:22 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieh
ive never seen a ghost but i wouldnt say i dont believe in them as i know plenty of people who have,what i do get sometimes is a sense or feeling that somebody is next to me,this only happens when im alone,sometimes its like something is touching my shoulder or back but when i turn around nothing is there,in the last few months i have thought many a time that somebody is whispering in my ear which is happening even when im around people,any ideas anyone

Do you beleive in angels or spirit guides? Very often they will act in the way you have described?

nightowl
Old 30-06-2011, 09:23 PM
moke64916

I think your feelings you feel like someone is touching your shoulder is natural. It is not a ghost or a presence. I think that part is in your head. Sometimes we think we feel a presence when there is really not. Sometimes there is. I don't know what to say, but to keep your thinking in check. Because I've felt a presence before when in reality it was my subconscious mind. It was not true. I personally choose to block my Mediumship abilities. Psychic abilities is enough for me.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:26 PM
julieh

so do you have mediumship abilities and if so why do you block them if you dont mind me asking,i wouldnt know to be honest either way or physic,but i do believe in spirit guides so not sure what to make of it,my mums physic but she chooses not to share it most of the time but when she has she has been right about what she has told me,my mums ability is more her knowing when something is going to happen,she has never been able to stop something happening i.e the information may come a little late or she will tell us to be careful if shes senses danger around any of us,and shes always spot on but it frightens her sometimes that why she chooses not to share only to those close.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:28 PM
julieh

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Do you beleive in angels or spirit guides? Very often they will act in the way you have described?

nightowl

i do believe in spirit guides not sure if i have one but a native indian always comes to mind when i do think of them,maybe im going to have to do some more research into this its interesting and somehow makes me feel safe,
Old 07-07-2011, 05:25 PM
Seperate_Reality

Ghost/s is a derogatory term coined most likely by atheist-materialists.
We are each non-physical, immortal, spiritual beings and are not the mortal, physical, human body we operate and view in a mirror. So, when the human body dies, we each still live and can be perceived by someone with enough awareness. Replace "ghost" with spiritual being for a proper term. There are very many spiritual beings who can move out of or away from their physical human body, so the body does not have to die for this to occur.
As a spiritual being yourself, you have a native spiritual nature, which includes perceptions and abilities "other" than that of the human body, so you "sense" or "perceive" a presence (spiritual being) around or near you without a human body. We each don't have or posses a soul or spirit, (like the lie you might have been told) because we each Are that soul or spirit. That soul or spirit is the Individual, you and me.

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh;(mortal, physical, human body) and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.(you as a non-physical, immortal, Spiritual Being).
Old 07-07-2011, 08:05 PM
julieh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seperate_Reality
Ghost/s is a derogatory term coined most likely by atheist-materialists.
We are each non-physical, immortal, spiritual beings and are not the mortal, physical, human body we operate and view in a mirror. So, when the human body dies, we each still live and can be perceived by someone with enough awareness. Replace "ghost" with spiritual being for a proper term. There are very many spiritual beings who can move out of or away from their physical human body, so the body does not have to die for this to occur.
As a spiritual being yourself, you have a native spiritual nature, which includes perceptions and abilities "other" than that of the human body, so you "sense" or "perceive" a presence (spiritual being) around or near you without a human body. We each don't have or posses a soul or spirit, (like the lie you might have been told) because we each Are that soul or spirit. That soul or spirit is the Individual, you and me.

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh;(mortal, physical, human body) and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.(you as a non-physical, immortal, Spiritual Being).

interesting never looked at it like that before,thanks for your reply