Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-02-2018, 06:08 AM
Guide

Hearing this chord being played...

I have been awakened by a chord that seems like some type of instrument...... It has happened two days in a row now... the first time I thought it was the train but it sounded like a very odd train and it continued instead of ended.. it was like a long steady chord being played... not quite sure what kind of instrument it would be... but it would probably be a stringed instrument for sure vs a flute or something....

This morning when I heard it I knew this time it was not a train and tried to listen for it as I woke up and It was definitely not a train... lol what is this... would this be an alternative to my alarm clock... i hear this sound possibly 30mins before I wake up... i usually wake up to my alarm and I swing my self out of bed and rush to end the alarm because I am annoyed by it lol.. I only give myself 15 minutes to get ready lol.....
Old 10-02-2018, 06:30 AM
Master
i suppose it could be a "heavenly choir" tuning up. maybe they'd like you
to get an early start, so you won't feel pressed for time.
Old 03-03-2018, 05:06 AM
Guide

yeah lol thats probably what it is. So when ever I wake up I take a little time to breath... lol I set my clock a little back too so that I could have a bit more time instead of just waking up and Go!

:)
Old 05-03-2018, 09:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i suppose it could be a "heavenly choir" tuning up. maybe they'd like you
to get an early start, so you won't feel pressed for time.

I agree with Horace, seems they worry about us being late ( for whatever) more than we do.
Mine is always a voice adamantly calling out my name. But only when there's things to do! Cool alarm clocks, haha.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:35 AM
Master

Maybe your inner nature finding a better way for you to start your day. I guess it would be very lovely to have the Olympian muses wake me up each morning to the sweetness of their beautiful voices. Barely can wait now for that to happen
Old 05-03-2018, 01:58 PM
Knower

it was a long time ago when it happened, but I went to bed one night and heard this.
It sounded like it came from outside, it was this constant chord being played. it confused me, but I didn't really have a choice other than to listen to it.
I think it was also during a period where I heard music whenever I was drifting into sleep. I kept "breaking" the connection and thus stop hearing it cus I would try focusing more on it
Old 07-03-2018, 12:09 AM
Guide

Thanks guys for the replies. Haha maybe i have some new members to the team that are introducing them selves. I could of swore i felt a large wing nudge me. I wish more people would feel as much love as i do. Haha :)
Old 07-03-2018, 06:51 PM
Experiencer

I heard drums playing outside a bit after midnight last night. It carried on for about 5 minutes while I listened incredulous, with joy :)
Old 07-03-2018, 08:26 PM
Guide

Nice I wonder what it could mean... Sometimes our guardians introduce themselves through sound. I had a fairy play a song on a harp that was from Zelda called "the great fairy" It was played in a much slower way and not rushed and it was really beautiful. It may also hint to let me know how long it has possibly been around.

:)