Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-08-2016, 09:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Newbie question on Syncronicity

Over the past few weeks I've been discovering more about the twin flame experience and have felt very close to the ideas I have read. I knew down deep in my heart that she was the one. I've been experiencing a lot of syncronicities and some days I just feel it more than others. I have been more comfortable with her being a thousand miles away and us no longer communicating knowing that I can still "feel" her around, etc. Even though I feel my question of if she is my TF has been answered, I still continue to get little spiritual hints about her, numbers, signs, dreams. Nothing earth shattering, just letting me know that it's real I guess. Does this go on for a while and should I be trying to make sense out of it? As in are they clues to a bigger picture? I'm very new at spirituality all I can say is that this experience has been very life changing to say the least! Thanks for your input
Old 05-08-2016, 10:54 PM
Guide

The synchronicities are amazing. I realised that my twin and I have crossed paths many times before we met, it is a small world and the city we live has a million people in it, but somehow they keep coming up for us to realise there is a greater plan at work.
Old 06-08-2016, 05:04 AM
Knower

Where did first meet? Was the meeting out of the blue or did you have signs about meeting this person. When you met did you feel as though you had known her for eternity and felt like you found your home. I happened to stumble on the twin flame theory by researching my feeling. Weird... I think I met my twin flame (or something along those lines)around this time 2 years ago. It sounds like you have stumbled into a phase of your life where you will go through the good and the bad, numbness, and a deeper connection/ yearning with God. You will find live in the raw. The things you found interesting will no longer be. You will find a deeper connection in everything. This chapter is part of your life blueprint; everything will happen in time as it meant to.
Old 06-08-2016, 06:40 AM
Experiencer

The synchronicities will find you. Don't look for them.When I met my soulmate i recognized from a past lifetime (we both said we must have met each other from a past lifetime) it was exactly 11:11 on 4/20...i'd say 4 years ago?.... I was with a friend at the time "celebrating" lol and it just so happened that they were friends and he walked up to the car and bent down...and WHOA. lol Im supposed to meet back up with him next week <3

Id give you examples from my TF experience, but I dont want to think about him anymore lol.
Old 06-08-2016, 02:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the responses!

Prior to meeting her I can't really remember and signs or synchronicities, but it was during a very turbulent time in my life. I was going through a career change and it was a few months before my mom passed away. We met as co-workers in 2011 She was a single, 22 and working her way through college. I was married and 35 so needless to say our relationship could only be platonic and we both respected that. Looking into her eyes was like talking to her without saying anything and it was almost like she glowed. I felt like every memory I had growing up somehow included her. It sounds like an old romantic movie but I could be at the other side of a crowded room and look at her at feel next to her. Initially she approached me out of the blue and asked if I'd like to go out with her and some other people from work. We clicked right away with similar interests in the outdoors, music and sports. We grew up in nearby towns with similar social backgrounds. She was the more fun and carefree person while I was more introverted and self conscious. I could tell she used her outgoing personality to guard the fact that she was very uncomfortable sharing emotions, getting close to people, etc. She confided in me about problems she was having at home, just wanting to talk and vent about her future goals and life in general. We eventually exchanged numbers and had a few lunches and group outings with other co-workers. At the time I was not aware of anything called a Twin Flame or other spiritual/soul concepts but I felt like there was a strong almost supernatural purpose for me to be in her life and protect her. I have had several relationships in the past and have never felt this before. It felt so good but it was frustrating because of our social situation, I felt like a supersonic jet chained to a wall at full throttle. A few months after we met she finished school and moved out of state to follow her career. My mom passed away a few months after she moved and I became a needy mess, drinking more than I should, just depressed. A couple times I came close to telling her how I felt, one night I simply said I didn't want her to go...she just responded "I won't" we left it at that. We continued texting a few times a week (with me mostly initiating) up until last spring when she just stopped responding, no fight no argument or anything. Even though I loved her very much I felt guilty about everything and the idea of having an "emotional affair" so I deleted her from my FB list and decided not to contact her anymore. I know she is currently in a relationship, I believe her second since she moved out of state. I'm sure the communication between us pretty much came to an end once she moved in with her then boyfriend. Since last year I've sent her a few random texts, happy birthday/holidays, etc. and tried to friend request her on FB, but she never responds. To this day I still feel the constant pull like time has stood still...this has never happened before with any other person. Through mutual friends on FB I know she has been connecting with the outdoors a lot and becoming more spiritual. I'm not sure if she knows about Twin Flames or is aware of how I feel about her on this level but I wonder if it has something to do with me discovering this concept last month. I'm not sure this all could have happened as a one sided event (me) it just seems too powerful. So searching for answers to why I couldn't let her go lead me to stumbling across this forum...not sure how it just happened. I've been blown away as to how many questions have been finally answered, how spiritual I have felt, it's been absolutely incredible. I don't feel like I "need" her anymore because she is already with me...don't get me wrong I still have down days but not like before. I've noticed all aspects of my life have improved, I'm happier and am enjoying my family and feeling close to my wife more than ever. Sorry for the long read, I haven't been able to get this out until now.