Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-08-2016, 10:28 PM
Knower

Relationship continues in alternate Universe?

I recently broke up with a woman that I had lived with all my heart. I truly believed that she was the one. We had discussed marriage, and set a provisional wedding date.

Although we are now separate, I feel somehow connected to her still, almost as if there is another part of me still there with her. It's confusing. I know that there is a phenomenon in which people are certain that certain celebrities died before they did. That is said to point to alternate Universes. I can't help but think that I'm still with my ex but in another version of this World.

It hurts to be without her now. I feel as if I'll never feel the same level love again, especially as I'm staring down the barrel of 40 years old. She was my World, and perhaps, I'm clinging on to straws to maintain a connection. Weirdly too, I believe that until recently, I could send her psychic messages. But now, I feel as if she has shut me off, as I can't get a connection any more.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by In vita mea
I recently broke up with a woman that I had lived with all my heart. I truly believed that she was the one. We had discussed marriage, and set a provisional wedding date.

Although we are now separate, I feel somehow connected to her still, almost as if there is another part of me still there with her. It's confusing. I know that there is a phenomenon in which people are certain that certain celebrities died before they did. That is said to point to alternate Universes. I can't help but think that I'm still with my ex but in another version of this World.

It hurts to be without her now. I feel as if I'll never feel the same level love again, especially as I'm staring down the barrel of 40 years old. She was my World, and perhaps, I'm clinging on to straws to maintain a connection. Weirdly too, I believe that until recently, I could send her psychic messages. But now, I feel as if she has shut me off, as I can't get a connection any more.

Hi in vita mea,

I'm so sorry you are going through this, it's not an ordinary love is it...
If you don't mind me asking ,
If you were in the verge of marrying each other , what happened and now you are seperate?
Old 03-08-2016, 10:52 PM
Ascender

I absolutely 100% believe in other dimensions and alternate universes!
Old 03-08-2016, 11:16 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theophila
Hi in vita mea,

I'm so sorry you are going through this, it's not an ordinary love is it...
If you don't mind me asking ,
If you were in the verge of marrying each other , what happened and now you are seperate?

We're now separate. I haven't talked to her in almost a month. It's hard to provide reasons, there are reasons..not cheating, or anything like that, she elected to end the relationship. I wish that there was a way back, but I know that things have gone too far now. I feel as if I'll always have a spiritual connection to her, I gave all that I am, and would have given all that I will be. But, sometimes relationships don't turn out as you feel they could, and perhaps should, have.
Old 03-08-2016, 11:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by In vita mea
We're now separate. I haven't talked to her in almost a month. It's hard to provide reasons, there are reasons..not cheating, or anything like that, she elected to end the relationship. I wish that there was a way back, but I know that things have gone too far now. I feel as if I'll always have a spiritual connection to her, I gave all that I am, and would have given all that I will be. But, sometimes relationships don't turn out as you feel they could, and perhaps should, have.

I'm sorry In Vita Mea. I really do understand. And yes I also believe in alternate universe's and other dimensional realities. With some people, I believe we are soul connected with, come from our soul family and even though interaction on this level is restricted or non-existent; there can still be contact, communication and interactions on other dimensional levels of reality.
Old 04-08-2016, 12:08 AM
Deactivated Account

Met my loved one several times already in the dream world. Magical encounters. Never met in the physical world though. Trying to contact him.

What's the meaning of such dreams? Of so many coincidences/signs/synchronicities? I don't know! But one thing is obvious: I really like him.
Old 04-08-2016, 06:53 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
I'm sorry In Vita Mea. I really do understand. And yes I also believe in alternate universe's and other dimensional realities. With some people, I believe we are soul connected with, come from our soul family and even though interaction on this level is restricted or non-existent; there can still be contact, communication and interactions on other dimensional levels of reality.

From the very first moment I met her, I knew that she was special, that our connection went beyond the normal connection. We were somehow linked to each other. I find it so hard without her in my life. As I've said, I don't hear from her but she is always in my heart.

I know typical relationships hurt when they are ended, but somehow, this is so much more. I have future visions of her holding 'our' son. I know that in one lifetime they are true. My friends and family are alienated against her, which is part of the reason why things have moved too far. I'm too big a talker, due to my insecurity and anxiety. When we broke up, people knew what happened. This creates obstacles which can't be overcome, especially as we have been apart before. This time feels so final.

I can't believe that we are not meant to be. I have always had a sense of just knowing with her. Before we briefly got back together again, I saw visions of her wearing a red wedding dress... Now, I didn't know what she would wear for the wedding, but have subsequently discovered that it is customary to wear red.

Now to have visions of us together, and her holding our son, smiling up at me. I know I can't go back, I must move forward but to leave my soul mate behind...how can I do that? Even just typing that, I am in tears now. Fate brought the pair of us together but feels so unfair for us to be parted. Yet, she has made no contact, so clearly, she has moved on, whilst every day just hurts me too much. I have contemplated suicide and, if it was but a pressing of a button, I would have taken that step. I know that I cannot continue to live like this. This is more than heartbreak, I've had heartbreak before...this is so much more. I know that I will never feel the spiritual connection that I felt with her ever again. That is a once in a lifetime experience and in time, I fear that I will take my own life. It's almost like I'm trying to summon up the courage to do it.
Old 04-08-2016, 06:54 PM
Knower

I feel closer tonight, than ever to taking the step. I won't tonight, but I've already told a mate that I won't see in 2017.
Old 04-08-2016, 09:14 PM
Guide

Please please please, regardless of what is happening with your twin flame, finding no reason to live is symptom of a major depressive episode. Please seek professional help.

Old 04-08-2016, 09:37 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyanna
Please please please, regardless of what is happening with your twin flame, finding no reason to live is symptom of a major depressive episode. Please seek professional help.

I'm in tears again now. I've cried three times in a matter of hours, it hurts so much. I have had counselling. I am on medication. There's nothing else that I can do. I've never had depression before, anxiety I have, but this week has been such a dark week.

I have just tried to contact her through psychic energies and thoughts and all that happens is that I broke down and started to cry. I gave my while existence to her, so trying to find myself again is tough. She ended the relationship by texting me, telling me that her feelings had changed. This was after we had agreed to try again, following previous break up.

When she told me that, I replied that I never wanted to see her again. I was speaking out of pain, but I couldn't change what I'd said. A week later, I told her that I love her and apologised, all of that by text. She has said nothing back. So I know that she has moved on, even if I know that I never will. I know that she is my soul mate & suspect she acted out of panic, rather than meaning what she said. But my reaction was impulsive.

I believe in psychic contact, I am religious - I have converted to Islam, and believe in our spiritual existence and the ability to transcend the World that we see before us. I know that we are connected. I can feel her about me often, I feel as if I can visit her house and know what is where, without seeing it physically. I have had visions before & know them to have been correct. I feel that I'm blocked from contacting her by psychic energies, as I feel she has shut me off. I think that's why I cried as my energies were instead released in that way. I honestly think my days are numbered, and it's just 'when', rather than 'if'.