Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-07-2016, 01:26 AM
Newbie ;)

My SC/TF Is Getting Married To Someone Else

The subject line says it all, doesn't it?

I just found out about this yesterday and I think it's happening today. I am beyond devastated and I feel so numb right now. I don't even have the strength to vent.

It has been a very long and stressful ride but it's over now. I'm done.
Old 31-07-2016, 01:35 AM
Guide

Surrender the relationship to God and let go. I have done this recently with my twin who has returned to a karmic relationship.
Old 31-07-2016, 01:51 AM
Administrator
Hello

Do not fret over it many times you might have that connection but its not lined up for this lifetime yet is all on both sides. I just look to Heart and I, we had many past lives were hard and not always satisfying. It took those lifetimes for us to be ready to reunite this time. As we were both ready to do so.

Lynn
Old 31-07-2016, 02:35 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensitive Soul

I just found out about this yesterday and I think it's happening today. I am beyond devastated and I feel so numb right now. I don't even have the strength to vent.

I'm so sorry. I know the feeling and it sucks! I wish you nothing but the best. You will pull though. :)
Old 31-07-2016, 02:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks hineahuone, Lynn and TheProfaneAngel
Old 31-07-2016, 03:29 AM
Master
I'm so sorry to hear that. I had the same experience all I can say is this caused me to focus my healing for myself instead of the focus being my tf n or reunion. I know it is painful like death but it does get better been two years since tf married , six in total in this dance.
Old 31-07-2016, 04:28 AM
Experiencer
Can't even imagine, on the bright side if they have found someone else you can also.
Old 31-07-2016, 04:41 AM
Guide

mine is engaged to an abusive loser.. there needs to be a way to sever out of this nonsense.
Old 31-07-2016, 08:03 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensitive Soul

It's sorrowing to hear stories like this. There's so much to life and so short a time to live it and the idea that one must hang around waiting to see if a supposition works out is - in a way - sad.

It's almost as if waving a TF banner gives someone a preordained right to own someone or that the prey should be obligated to them.

It's all based on beliefs. Is the prey really a "twin flame"?
What is the real basis of the thing? - Romance? Sex? Natural affinity?
Should twin flames be in some kind of committed relationship?
What happens when people change (which is a serious likelihood in spiritual development - people will change)?
Is a close, intimate relationship expected with the prey?

It may be best just to get on with life; meet people, date members of the opposite sex... who knows that the exclusivity of a lifelong bond may emerge from actually being with someone... a soul mate. Finding someone with whom you feel you have a natural affinity doesn't however mean one has right to expect a bond.

Soul mates don't have to be allied to sex or romance, as I found out recently. Someone I believe to be a soul mate is of the same gender and likely to get married before I do. I won't be hurt. She has her independent life to get on with. If our friendship persists there will always be components of soul-mate there. It's a comfortable, easy-going friendship with no demands, no expectations other than reliability and honesty that seems to characterise us.

So here's my wishes that things will move smoothly on for you and you'll find solace in ordinary meeting with people.

Old 31-07-2016, 09:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks Impulsv, Flameseeker and wraithklewn.

Thanks also to Lorelyen for your response. Although I'm not exactly sure what you're saying. I wasn't waiting around to see if he was my TF or SC. I know he was at least a SC. I didn't think that I had a preordained right to own him or that he was prey that I felt was obligated to me.

He admitted to the strong connection we had. He made promises to me that he didn't follow through on. He wanted to be with me then he would change his mind and run away. Eventually, he ran away for good and got involved with the woman he is marrying. I think that it is understandable that I am hurt and grieving at this time.

The last six months I have been in the process of trying to sever the connection (of course, I don't think that the connection can be completely severed but I wanted to get to a place where it wasn't front and center in my life). I have unfriended him everywhere and we have not spoken in over six months. I think that if this had happened back then I would have been a complete wreck.

It hasn't been easy staying away from him. Some days I've just wanted to talk to him so badly. I have been working on myself and now I understand that I am on my path and he is on his. There's nothing I can do to change that right now. He has to have this experience with her. I just hope that he is happy. I sense that he's not but maybe that's just wishful thinking.

We still meet in my/our dreams. I still feel him at times and we do talk telepathically although not so much now. In fact, we had a telepathic conversation just today and I said goodbye to him. It's now time to move on physically. That little element of hope I was hanging on to that things might change and he would come back to me is now completely crushed.

So yes, it is probably best to just get on with my life.