Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-06-2016, 05:00 AM
Experiencer

So, I got a little excited and pulled tomorrow's day cards tonight. I don't get much time in the mornings, so thought I'd do it early.

I got:
Coffin clarified by Sun
Child clarified by Fish and Heart
House clarified by Book, Letter and Snake (it's that snake again!)

Hmm so, Coffin and Sun make me think of renewal, something that once died coming to back to life. Also makes me thinking of an ending that is positive.

Child is some sort of start. I know people say Fish is about money, but it also makes me think of emotions. With Heart and Fish clarifying it, maybe the Child is saying the start has something to do with feelings.

I was happy with the last combination until I pulled the Snake! I've been paranoid about my landlord needing to enter my apartment while I'm out (I really don't like people entering my space when I'm not present). This combination makes me think he'll send me a message telling me he needs to get into my apartment. Perhaps that's just paranoia. I can't link this combination to the other two, though.

Trying to dechiper Lenormand's messages can be quite frustrating, but it's kinda interesting at the same time!
Old 15-06-2016, 05:35 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortune
You're welcome. I see Man + Stars as you having been able to see what the Man was about, before you even met him or knew that thought was about him...it's like Lennie confirming your precognition. It is horrible..it's kind of creepy to see it translated into Lennie's language

Really creepy!! I guess it could serve as a good warning to some people. Luckily, I was never going to be alone with this person.
Old 15-06-2016, 06:39 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
Really creepy!! I guess it could serve as a good warning to some people. Luckily, I was never going to be alone with this person.

Definitely a reminder that sometimes what these cards are saying is no joke
Old 15-06-2016, 06:47 AM
Knower
I asked, "why do I love reading Lenormand?"

lol. Any guesses?

Dog-House-Snake-Cross-Anchor
Old 15-06-2016, 10:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
So, I got a little excited and pulled tomorrow's day cards tonight. I don't get much time in the mornings, so thought I'd do it early.

I got:
Coffin clarified by Sun
Child clarified by Fish and Heart
House clarified by Book, Letter and Snake (it's that snake again!)

Hmm so, Coffin and Sun make me think of renewal, something that once died coming to back to life. Also makes me thinking of an ending that is positive.

Child is some sort of start. I know people say Fish is about money, but it also makes me think of emotions. With Heart and Fish clarifying it, maybe the Child is saying the start has something to do with feelings.

I was happy with the last combination until I pulled the Snake! I've been paranoid about my landlord needing to enter my apartment while I'm out (I really don't like people entering my space when I'm not present). This combination makes me think he'll send me a message telling me he needs to get into my apartment. Perhaps that's just paranoia. I can't link this combination to the other two, though.

Trying to dechiper Lenormand's messages can be quite frustrating, but it's kinda interesting at the same time!
Little bit of advice ... don't pull clarifiers. The cards don't lie, you just don't get them yet. Pulling more and more cards is not going to help you, it will only make it more chaotic. Focus on the 3 cards you pulled and make do with those. It's just a matter of your intuition kicking in for you to read them, and it won't if you just take the seemingly easy way out by pulling more cards. Seemingly easy, as it won't help your intuition, will only confuse you.
Basically you're trying to read from the logical mind (left hemisphere), and that won't really work.
So really try to force yourself to read the three cards you've pulled and really stick to those. Even if you cannot read them, you can ask here, or journal. Then go back later and often you suddenly see what they did mean. And if not, just shrug and move on. It'll come. But pulling clarifiers (often more cards than your original reading!!!) won't help. If you feel you must, then only draw 1 clarifier for the entire reading. So like a card for the theme.

Also, daycards usually do not have the default meaning of a card. Sometimes, but often not. Because a daycard will only last ... a day! So if you get a seriously negative card like the Coffin or Snake, it's day-meaning is usually far less heavy than in a long-period reading.

Also the day reading from the other day, about the rapist etc. ... the day reading is about YOU isn't it? Not about your boss or another person. And sure it could tell you you are going to meet someone, but try to read it as a reading about you and your day, not focus on someone else so much.

To give an example on those cards (I left out the clarifiers)

LILIES Daily Tendency
Relax and let go, stay calm. Take time to think before you react.

SNAKE Daily tendency

Other people feel magically attracted by you. It is possible that an old flame returns to you or your ex-boss asks you to return to your old job.

MAN Daily tendency
You feel fierce and think about conquest and overall win. You don’t want to take up a subordinate role and realize that actively. (Like I said earlier, Man is often about masculine/Yang qualities, esp when you're a woman and it's not about a lover, ex, partner etc. Winning, status, hierarchy, focus, conquering, competing and so on are all masc. qualities). There might happen an interesting encounter with a man - either business or private.

And since you made it about work, as something important was going on there that day:
LILIES Work
A patron will discover you, support you and be helpful for your career. A quantum leap is awaiting you.

SNAKE Work
You use shrewdness to convince comrades, employees or supervisors of a new idea, project or genius idea. It might as well be possible that your skills in talking help to get a lucrative and appreciated position.

MAN Work
You behave very strong and masculine and demand a boost in pay or advancement. I bet your temperament and self-confident appearance will work.

Not to question any earlier interpretations, but just to give you an idea how different the interpretation of a day card or short term card can be as opposed to a long term meaning.

EDIT: if you feel more comfy with all the clarifier cards, by no means let me stop you! It's just advice, nothing more.
Old 16-06-2016, 03:33 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortune
I asked, "why do I love reading Lenormand?"

lol. Any guesses?

Dog-House-Snake-Cross-Anchor

It's something that makes you feel at home/stable and grounded when you're going through struggles and anxiety? You feel it's like a friend? Maybe???
Old 16-06-2016, 03:38 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Little bit of advice ... don't pull clarifiers. The cards don't lie, you just don't get them yet. Pulling more and more cards is not going to help you, it will only make it more chaotic. Focus on the 3 cards you pulled and make do with those. It's just a matter of your intuition kicking in for you to read them, and it won't if you just take the seemingly easy way out by pulling more cards. Seemingly easy, as it won't help your intuition, will only confuse you.
Basically you're trying to read from the logical mind (left hemisphere), and that won't really work.
So really try to force yourself to read the three cards you've pulled and really stick to those. Even if you cannot read them, you can ask here, or journal. Then go back later and often you suddenly see what they did mean. And if not, just shrug and move on. It'll come. But pulling clarifiers (often more cards than your original reading!!!) won't help. If you feel you must, then only draw 1 clarifier for the entire reading. So like a card for the theme.

Also, daycards usually do not have the default meaning of a card. Sometimes, but often not. Because a daycard will only last ... a day! So if you get a seriously negative card like the Coffin or Snake, it's day-meaning is usually far less heavy than in a long-period reading.

Also the day reading from the other day, about the rapist etc. ... the day reading is about YOU isn't it? Not about your boss or another person. And sure it could tell you you are going to meet someone, but try to read it as a reading about you and your day, not focus on someone else so much.

To give an example on those cards (I left out the clarifiers)

LILIES Daily Tendency
Relax and let go, stay calm. Take time to think before you react.

SNAKE Daily tendency

Other people feel magically attracted by you. It is possible that an old flame returns to you or your ex-boss asks you to return to your old job.

MAN Daily tendency
You feel fierce and think about conquest and overall win. You don’t want to take up a subordinate role and realize that actively. (Like I said earlier, Man is often about masculine/Yang qualities, esp when you're a woman and it's not about a lover, ex, partner etc. Winning, status, hierarchy, focus, conquering, competing and so on are all masc. qualities). There might happen an interesting encounter with a man - either business or private.

And since you made it about work, as something important was going on there that day:
LILIES Work
A patron will discover you, support you and be helpful for your career. A quantum leap is awaiting you.

SNAKE Work
You use shrewdness to convince comrades, employees or supervisors of a new idea, project or genius idea. It might as well be possible that your skills in talking help to get a lucrative and appreciated position.

MAN Work
You behave very strong and masculine and demand a boost in pay or advancement. I bet your temperament and self-confident appearance will work.

Not to question any earlier interpretations, but just to give you an idea how different the interpretation of a day card or short term card can be as opposed to a long term meaning.

EDIT: if you feel more comfy with all the clarifier cards, by no means let me stop you! It's just advice, nothing more.

Hey FairyCrystal,

Thanks for your feedback. I find it a bit easier to read the cards with clarifiers rather than pulling 5, 7 or 9 cards as a whole spread. By daycard, I mean I ask my cards "What do I need to know today?" One clarifier for a whole reading is a good idea. I'll do that next time I get stuck.

Thank you so much for your interpretations. You've given me a wealth of knowledge for future readings. :)

As for today's cards, I'm still not sure what on earth they mean. :-S
Old 16-06-2016, 05:37 PM
Master
IntrepidExplore, those explanations aren't mine, I found then yonks ago on AT forums. *Credit where credit's due*
But having several sources of info when you get stuck has proven to me to be really nice. Sometimes I just read through some stuff -also in my book by Rana George- just to get inspiration and to help get my own intuition to kick in.
But that's how I work, can be different for everyone :)

EDIT:
Maybe your Coffin - CHild - HOme meant something like:
Lighten up (Coffin) and be a bit more playful (Child) so you feel comfortable (House).
Old 16-06-2016, 05:41 PM
Master
What can I do to improve the relationship with my daughter?
Things went really wrong between us earlier this year and have remained sticky ever since.

Promising cards, lol.

Snake 7 - Fox 14 - Coffin 8

Now I was about to just put the cards away again, thinking, this is **. Then I saw it -I think- ... Let go (Coffin) of the hurt and nasty things that happened and were said (Snake) and the fear of losing her (Fox). Maybe also a bit of "stop holding back (out of fear)" Fox.

Logical. Not so far that I can do that yet ... I suppose that that is what the Coffin says too: healing, long time. It's already been 4 months. :/
Old 16-06-2016, 05:55 PM
Master
DRew more cards concerning the issue with my daughter. Would appreciate some help with it as I'm kind of too close to the fire on this one...

Question: What can I do to heal from what has gone down?

Cross 36 - Child 13 - Woman 29 - Tower 19 - House 4

Stop sulking and mulling over it (Cross) and look at it with fresh eyes (Child) so I get empowered again (Woman & Tower) and feel comfy in my own skin again (Woman & House).

Hmmm... does that make sense?