Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 23-06-2016, 10:35 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
Yes, that is the nice thing about this thread. I've asked for signs (not just about this matter) such as different coloured feathers, different animals and a number sequence. I saw an animal the other day and I'd looked at the totem meaning of it a few weeks back as I'd come across one then. One of the lessons of the animal is to let go, so I said ok, universe, if you are telling me to let go of hope of being with him then please show me another one within (timeframe). The other day when I saw it, I asked the universe the same thing again, but I asked for it to be shown to me on my way home. For some reason, I ended up turning back and walking the way I came. I didn't think I was asking for anything too unusual that it wouldn't show up again if it was meant to. I turned back, so I guessed if the universe wanted it to reappear, it would. That's just an example of one of the times. I got the ideas from other websites. One day I was soooo specific about something and the universe showed me what I had asked for. I couldn't believe my eyes. I felt like the world was magical then, like the universe was actually communicating with me. Now I just feel sad, really sad, like I just want to curl up in a ball and never get up. I don't want you to feel bad by the way. You told me what your cards revealed to you, and the two readings were somewhat similar, so I'm not questioning your accuracy. I just feel sad that it's come to this. That the universe has stopped communicating with me properly. I'm more aware of the universe now than I have ever been.

Is there any way you could reach out to A?
Old 23-06-2016, 01:26 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
YOu cannot and should not blame the Universe ... The Universe gives you what you ask for vibrationally, not with words. Words don't work, thank goodness, because often times our words don't match what we really feel at all.
A while back you were getting accurate readings and you got clear signs from the Universe, so one would say at that time you were in synch, tapped in, tuned in, turned on as Abraham Hicks would say. Then you're readings didn't work, you didn't get clear signs anymore (you probably did, but you simply couldn't/can't receive or see them) because you're now not tapped in, tuned in, turned on.
Like Abraham Hicks says, if you ask for something vibrationally on radio frequency 98.5 but you are at 92,3 yourself, you will not receive the message. You will have to change the dial to 98,5 again.
You're likely out of whack because of this man. That's what usually happens to us women, as soon as there's a man entering our lives, our synch goes out of whack. My mom always said: as soon as there a guy, you peace and quiet is gone.
And she's right. When you're emotionally all over the place over something/someone you are not a clear channel to receive. Even the messages you send out to the Universe will likely be erm ... out of whack, not in synch with your Highest Good.
For instance: Right now your entire focus seems to be on this man. But if he isn't for your Highest Good, you are thus focusing on something that is not good for you. How can you expect to see messages that ARE about your Highest Good if your focus is on something not good for you?
That is again focusing on radio frequency 92.3 while your Highest Good is at 98.5 ...

So let it slide for now to try and force the Universe to give you answers. You won't because you are out of synch. There's no point in blaming the Universe either. The Universe doesn't care, doesn't judge, will always give you what you ask for vibrationally. And because it doesn't judge, it will also give you negative / less pleasant things if you ask for that. The choice is up to you, the Universe just willingly gives you what you've ordered. Like when you order tuna in a restaurant while you don't even like tuna. You then can't complain about getting something you don't like, because you ordered it yourself!
If you don't like it, change the order ... Just don't order tuna...

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Nothing major happened to make me out of sync to be honest. I have a life outside this man, so could be something else. Although, as I said nothing major happened. Saying that, I was ill last week.
Old 23-06-2016, 01:27 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortune
Is there any way you could reach out to A?
There is but I"m.wondering what the point is if the cards are telling me to let go.
Old 23-06-2016, 04:37 PM
Knower
Quote:
There is but I"m.wondering what the point is if the cards are telling me to let go.

well, the questions i've asked so far have been 1. how do you move on from A? & 2. will you hear from A?

In the second spread, Bear appeared underneath the other cards. In questions regarding love/relationships, Bear virtually always appears to either 1. show assumptions being made, 2. to highlight some type of power imbalance or dynamic of some kind, or 3. because the outcome is contingent on the querent's utilization of their personal power and making the decision to take charge
Old 23-06-2016, 04:43 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
well, the questions i've asked so far have been 1. how do you move on from A? & 2. will you hear from A?

In the second spread, Bear appeared underneath the other cards. In questions regarding love/relationships, Bear virtually always appears to either 1. show assumptions being made, 2. to highlight some type of power imbalance or dynamic of some kind, or 3. because the outcome is contingent on the querent's utilization of their personal power and making the decision to take charge
Interesting insight on Bear! Let me think about this some more. :)
Old 23-06-2016, 06:50 PM
Knower
Quote:
Interesting insight on Bear! Let me think about this some more. :)

No problem :-)
Old 23-06-2016, 11:03 PM
Experiencer

If anyone would like a reading, please let me know. :)
Old 24-06-2016, 04:27 AM
Experiencer

Just for fun, I asked "Will the UK leave the EU?"

Mice-Stork-Tower

Mice spoil big (Tower) change (Stork). Something tells me the UK won't be leaving.

Edit: looks like they're out! I see where I went wrong - Big (Tower) difficult (Mice) change (Stork).
Old 24-06-2016, 05:13 AM
Knower
Quote:
Just for fun, I asked "Will the UK leave the EU?"

Mice-Stork-Tower

Mice spoil big (Tower) change (Stork). Something tells me the UK won't be leaving.

Yeah! Tower also speaks to the UK being its own standalone entity too-so that sounds right, lol.
Old 24-06-2016, 05:23 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Yeah! Tower also speaks to the UK being its own standalone entity too-so that sounds right, lol.

Hadn't thought of that! Thanks :)