Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 12-03-2018, 10:21 PM
Seeker

Telepathy and Migraines

I've recently become convinced that my TF and I are in telepathic contact. I word it specifically that way because while my heart is 100% sure this is the case, my brain is still not sure things like soul frequencies, twin flames, or telepathy can exist.

I have had things confirmed by him that make my heart win this argument - I dreamt about being in a specific place at a specific time and he confirmed later that he was at the location I dreamt about at the time I was dreaming about it. There are so many more reasons - just not going into my whole tf story. But to the point, I felt motivated to see if I could take this further and tried to connect via telepathy right before bed one night.

I felt a ton of activity in my crown chakra, projected a protective white light around us while I tried to communicate. It's hard to explain, but I felt him. I didn't exactly share a conversation with him, like I was hoping to, but I definitely felt an intense connection and heard his voice.

The very next day and several days since, including right now, I've had several migraine headaches.

I have had migraines for most of my adult life so this is not that unusual, but the frequency and intensity of the headaches have me concerned. I've had two a week, complete with visual auras - migraine term not people's auras. Prior to this attempt to connect with TF - I've only really ever had one a month.

Also, I've not limited it to that one time - I've tried a few additional times to connect again, never again with the clarity that I did that first time, but still in minor stages, I've felt and/or heard him. One of the migraines started only minutes after one of the my attempts.

Does anyone have any insight on the relationship between the two - migraines and telepathy? Did my connection with him cause myself this pain or is it just a strange coincidence? I don't really know much about telepathy or maybe I should have done more research before trying to connect with him that way - could I have brought something onto myself in my misuse of the ability?

Thanks in advance and please forgive any misspellings - I'm experiencing a visual mirgraine aura right now and can only really see a few of the letters I'm writing right now and might make some mistakes.
Old 12-03-2018, 11:56 PM
Master
Hello,

I do not get migraines when using telepathy. My best friend does once in a while.

I do encourage a kind of protocal when using telepathy. It is some thing involving the intellect, the higher selves, the soul selves, and the subconscious selves of all involved. Very hard to describe in a simple reply like this.

Essentially the intellect is saying, do not use telepathy. It then resists with its objections. Those other three divine aspect of self, who are essental for good communications, are being ignored as part of your process.

It sounds like you had a good first experience with him. Since you have had migraines most of your life, these experiences do not surprise me. The key is to relax. That is not an easy state of mind to create for your self when you are not sure of things like soul frequencies, twin flames and telepathy. I suggest going slower with all of that would be a good thing.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-03-2018, 09:43 PM
Experiencer

I also have chronic headaches. I have not noticed them when telepathy occurs, but I'll pay attention next time it happens. I usually get tension or light sensitivity headaches. So, something to think about: What is/are the stimuli that onsets your headaches? Is there a similarity to that stimulus in the spiritual dimension?
Old 16-03-2018, 10:15 PM
Master
i remrr in 2012 befe my dad died i had a bad hed acee i did i nw my dad wz
goin 2 die coz a spirtttld me dnt tell no 1 coz i new thy wud not belve me but hed ake on nite i had wz so panfill it wz lk ic du feal my dad try2 fite for his lifut all fitehe had had gon on him thn 220am on 3rd of 3 he died i seam 2 get viltnet hed akses ber sum1 i no is goin 2 die epsly if we close 2 thm i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 16-03-2018, 10:15 PM
Master
sorry if i sonfd lk a nut casess i do but just thrt i wu let u no

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-03-2018, 07:34 PM
Seeker

I'd be the last to call anyone (besides myself) a nutcase. : )

I have likewise thought migraines might have more significance than just physicality - as I'm learning from the esoteric realm - there's so much that can come from the metaphysical. My migraines had always seemed hormonal, related to my cycles. And since some of the kundalini rising symptoms I've experienced in the last two years I've wondered if that was related always, or if it was incidental, or if it was only physical. But since it was my first real reaching out telepathically and the immediate increase in frequency of migraines - one the very next day - another one happened a few minutes after another attempt to connect a few days later - I wondered if it was related - specifically I wondered if I had done something wrong.

For example: I stupidly read just a random website that listed how to connect with your twin flame telepathically, the site described it very simply.
Project a protective white light around yourself from your crown chakra, project it further to include your twin flame who you would visualize as there with you in the room, and then as you start to feel something, actual physical sensations, then try to hold their hand. To more than visualize, to reach out to feel things, not just picturing how your hands would look holding each other, but to focus on what the skin of their hand would feel against yours.

It was so simple I didn't believe it would work. But I felt something. Probably an hour long worth of somethings that had my heart racing and my mouth going dry.

I had an intense lucid dream about him that night, where we talked and I heard his voice, clear as a bell, it woke me up and I couldn't go back to sleep from the excitement of it.

The next day the migraine. I tried to duplicate it the following night, but it wasn't nearly as intense. Then another migraine late the next afternoon. Then another two more days later that started a few short minutes after I tried to meditate and connect with him. Again two more days later, not as clearly right after trying to reach him, but still. Then again another couple of days later.

I posted something about migraines and the connection before and was told something about an entity or an energy that might be lingering - freaked me out a bit, but since it seemed to only happen once a month, and they had started at puberty, lessened during pregnancy, I dismissed the metaphysical connection and chalked it up to my hormonal cycles.

But now I'm wondering...
Old 20-03-2018, 07:28 PM
Seeker

I've never been able to pinpoint any stimuli that causes my migraines. I spent many doctors' appointments in my late teens trying to figure out what was their source. I've given up wasting both my time and the doctors' time and just always chalked it up to hormones.

I spent a lot of my recent Friday night researching different methods to connect telepathically. I haven't been able to give a good test yet, but the little I did do, using the heart chakra instead of the crown like I had been advised before, may have helped. I felt connected, not to the extent that I had before, but at the same time closer than before. But most noticably, I haven't had a migraine since early Friday, and when they've been every other day for the last two weeks, 4 days straight without one feels like heaven right now.

So whatever caused it, or whatever released it, I'm happy it's gone.