Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-02-2018, 03:10 AM
Guide

Black Fire Sword

:) first off im not even sure what i saw. It appeared to be a large sword that camw to a point but it turned into black flames.... Lol i gave my guardians permission to help me astral project.

Not to long after I feel asleep i felt this odd sensation that i have felt before.... And i opened my eyes and i realized that i was in astral form. I could feel my body laying atill and i lifted my astral arm to see.... Lol it was like some kind of barrier i could not go through maybe they were keeping me from accidentally doing something. To explain this barrier it felt like a magnet does when you have the simular sides and trying to connect thwm. I wanted to see if i could put my hand throw the wall and noticed a simular effect. I started to wonder why thos energy felt like this.... I have felt it before but this time i was use to it even though it still felt foreign...

I thought dealing with higher beings would feel blissfull lol but then i remembered that i am from outerspace. In another life lol and that these guys were the same.... I started to communicate to them as in say how i was feeling and why i was suspicious.... Then i tried multiple prayers and calling different guardians and nothing happened so that made me more comfortable. As i started to relax i was looking at this black fire looking stuff. It had flakes of dark red in it. It seemes as if my guardians werw working on my body as i felt energy on certain parts of my body i know that are out of service lol...

Then i was like... Why is it black and firery and why did it look like a sword earlier... I have some interestingsting guardian who looks like he is wearing ebony armor from skyrim. Ah I see his face now... Anyways... I decided to exit just becuase i was still suspicious... As i did the fire turned into hundreds of different characters... It seemed like the was some form of communication and as it faded the fire stop amd froze in place and then i was able to see what i was "reading" subconsciously lol mann..... This solar activity is going to be a doozy... Hmmm fire writing......

Cant evwn tell you what i dreamed after this and how they came back after i verified it was a demon lol tsk tsk.. Soooo much to write down.

Time for round 3.

:)
Old 20-02-2018, 03:15 AM
Knower

I'm struggling with reading this, you're all over the place
Old 03-03-2018, 04:32 AM
Guide

So I am re writing the above story....

So what happen was....
I was meditating and it had probably been a couple of hours and recently I have been experimenting with my food intake and what time I eat and the outcome. The outcome being what states I can enter and if I would fall asleep right away or etc.

So that night I had try to astral project and I was doing some exercises to gain energy but I forgot how to do it the right way so I fell asleep before I could get to that level. As I am laying down I feel the energy that I normally feel when I am in astral form along with the presence of something else. This feeling is odd to describe but I will try. This feeling is kinda like drinking a whole lot of coffee and being tense at the same time. This is how it feels to my body but emotionally it doesn't feel bad or anything it just feels different from what you would normally feel, but it is something that encompasses your whole body. Previously It seems that I have been helped in to astral form by something pulling my astral body out of my body. It wasnt anything scary or bad but the thing is... I was able to see who was doing it. The idea of higher dimensional beings being invisible to me even in the astral realm had not occurred to me yet. The thing that was really puzzling was they would start to take me towards something that would cause me to question why they were taking me there. Also.. apparently it is easier some how or for some reason to have astral project from a dream within a dream... so that paradox was my first barrier.... So for example... the first time they got me out of my body and it was a dream within a dream and they had my arm around their shoulders as they carried me... and they basically showed me a window that looked like a balcony but it was glass.... they took me to the opposite side of the room and as they did this... I felt the wall... and it was solid and hard... lol

they turned me around back towards the window and I started thinking... if that was solid.. what would it feel like to go through a window? I evaded... the next time it was them pulling me out of my physically body lol.. it was funny because they were having a hard time and I was helping them by pushing out with one arm... after what seemed like 10mins I was out but it was like I couldn't walk..

What was odds.. was...I currently live in a one city but the place I was projecting from was my parents house in my old room... After finally getting me out.. they start walking me towards my closet.... and even though this was not done in a scary or harmful way... I was like..... why are we going towards the closet? Why cant you just tell me whats in the closet? I use to be very aggro in these realms and use to shape shift and all kinds of fun stuff....

so I kinda have a bad reputation... anyways.... I rose two fingers up in like a ninja would when he is trying to focus... but this was enough to cause the being to pause... then I started to call upon arch angel Michael. I dont remember what happened after that....

Anyways these things happened and I felt that same energy before each time but each time I would try something new or I would go a little further than I did. This time... when I woke up in astral form I was laying to my left and I saw what looked like a black fiery blade perpendicular over me. It wasnt like it was about to cut me but like it was sticking out or something... lol if i didnt know any better it would seem like that blade was looking at me...

anyways I closed my eyes and I could see a different spectrum of colors and stuff but it was more interesting to look at it with my eyes open.. As I did this I realized this presence.... it was behind me and so I lifted a hand up in that direction and it was like there was a magnetic barrier repelling me.. and then I wasnt able to lift my hand in that direction... I think they were doing energy work to me.... lol who knows what I did to my astral body haha anyways.. I was still laying there so I decided to reach my arm out to my side where the wall is and I was experimenting. I was trying to see if my arm could go through the wall and yes it could but only by a foot until I hit that magnetic barrier feeling.... As this was going on I kept seeing this black flame spurt out over me... It seemed like it was just a little bit in front of me watching me or what ever it was doing the whole time but at the time I wasn't really interested in the flame as I was testing something else out.... I started to call upon arch angel Michael again and nothing happen. So I was relaxed but As I looked at the flame in all its darkness I saw red in it.. it looked pretty cool not going to lie.... it was literally like if a fire pit was dyed black somehow and the edges of the fire which would normally be white were red.....

As this happened I started to ask and wonder why it was red and black... lol "see this is why I dont know who I am working with here" Why is it black? Why does it look like that? I started to evade the astral projection... as I did this it apparently slowed the fire down until it was no longer flickering and it started to fade. As it faded I realized that it was made up of hundreds of different symbols.... I did not understand any of this but I saw one thing that looked almost recognizable. It looked like some kind of Australian character I have seen before. The one that has the crazy hair and is blowing on one of those Didgeridoo instruments. Now that I am thinking about it it seemed like this language was written in a circle with the start being in the center.

Hopefully this story makes more sense.