Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 30-12-2010, 07:42 PM
LightFilledHeart

Stormdancer,

^5 !!!!!!
Beautifully stated.... I'm with you all the way!
Old 31-12-2010, 12:58 AM
Royalite

Muy bonita!!!
Old 27-01-2011, 10:45 PM
davepitch

Good luck n peace...dave
Old 02-01-2012, 05:43 AM
Occultist

I take the power in my hands
From air and fire, water and land
Power of the Fae and divinity
Moves ands pulsates, the energy in me
I build, I birth, I bring form,
I raise with might and energy storm.
I shape I build the ultimate power
From me blooms a perfect flower
Of strength
Of healing
I reign....

Now is the time,
now is the hour,
I am the magick,
I am the power.

I walk the hidden path of my heritage I seek the unknown. I step my foot where there is no path I see the wind and feel the embrace of those who have gone before me. I strike the light of my cauldron and read the divination of old. I seek no path and I never seek the end because the journey is the most important part of this life.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:51 AM
ravenlord

well said storm <3
Old 03-01-2012, 07:10 AM
mattie

Tarot High Priestess

Old 07-01-2012, 05:16 AM
feralfae

Lovely! :-)
Old 07-01-2012, 12:11 PM
LadyMoondancer

Now is the time,
now is the hour,
I am the magick,
I am the power.

ha ha, from the movie The Craft. - But it's a good one. I've used it myself.

a lot of people are horrified that some "newbies" to the Craft are full of Charmed, Harry Potter, The Craft and Practical Magic and read books by Silver Ravenwolf -

I say we all got to start someplace. And once they begin to delve further into the Craft, into Wicca, into Witchcraft, they may find it is not for them. Or they may embrace it fully and study and become what I feel is the most beautiful of spiritual paths - Wicca and Witchcraft.

Despite the controversy of the "correct" label (are you a 'witch' or "wiccan" or are you a 'white witch' or a 'black witch') and the blurring of the line between Wicca the religion and the Craft of making magick, I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't care if some little snot calls me a "psuedo-witch" - because after 40+ plus years I know what I am: a Pagan, a Wiccan, and a Witch. and darned proud to be such!