Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 13-06-2019, 02:47 PM
Color

Just to get this topic going again...ya know, just that title, "Believing..."
That is it in a nutshell.
Why? Cuz that is the 'secret' ingredient to the Formula of a happy life, a powerful life,
a confident and successful life...not in $$ as many naysayers think...but in personal joy and fulfillment.
When Jesus told us about the power we had, he made it clear and plain as day....but, I still call it 'secret because
so many just don't truly "get it''.

How does one develop profound belief? How does a person eradicate, forever,
programed doubts and low self-esteem that blocks a happy life?
Well, I certainly have tips that worked for me...but maybe each person has to put their nose to the grind stone
and contemplate where their blocks are...
and what would work for them to destroy them once and for all.

Seems like a good plan to me...and keep reading inspiring words to encourage you to stay on this Path of self discovery.
Recognize when doubt comes into the mind and banish it, to start.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-06-2019, 07:49 PM
Pathfinder

I don't understand how law of attraction works if you're in such a state where you can't be helped. I see the only way to get what you want would be to go through a painful process, especially if you don't have the means to maintain those positive beliefs. Most oppressed/depressed/chronically sick people can't fathom this type of theory of everything working out, sometimes it can only be more discouraging. You can shape your life how you want to, but not without hurting some people along the way or carrying some regret. When do you feel resolve, then? Its never enough
Old 15-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Ascender
Bashar teaches this theme as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
I have issues with this too. While I have found that whatever I truly NEED is provided, it doesn't seem right to expect everything I might want to be handed to me.

Maybe I don't understand the whole LOA thing, but I cannot help but believe Universe/God wants me to do for myself everything that I am capable of... especially when it comes to things that I WANT instead of NEED.

There is always more to want. If I decide that wanting something hard enough will make it materialize... that sounds so much like entitlement. Like a child expecting a pony under their Christmas tree simply because they WANT it so badly.

I am entitled to exactly squat, though Universe does seem to take care of my basic necessities for the most part. I would much rather live simply, trust Universe knows what it is doing, and leave the manifesting/wishing for more to others.

I completely identify with this confusion myself too.
Old 16-06-2019, 12:43 AM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper45
I don't understand how law of attraction works if you're in such a state where you can't be helped.
How about if you went to the last quote in Quotes of Abraham....
and worked backwards. Reading 2 pages a day....to reprogram your mind and get pumped up.
If you can't do that pretty simple thing...then you would be correct...the state you're in is pretty
tough to make wonderful things happen.
Gotta make effort to get outta the trenches.
Best wishes.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-06-2019, 01:34 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
I would much rather live simply, trust Universe knows what it is doing, and leave the manifesting/wishing for more to others.

I am creating the universe in which I am living my life. Though through the prism of my ego, it may not seem like I am getting what I need or deserve, I have faith that beyond what the human ego filtered mind can understand, what I am creating are the experiences I need.

Still sometimes sucks though!
Old 15-07-2019, 10:56 AM
Pathfinder

Keywords are "what you need"

You can only manifest within the confines of your destiny. All attempts to attract and manifest will take the back seat to his majesty called your destiny. A destiny which you agreed to before you came here.

Therefore....that said.... If you find yourself not drawing in enough of what you "think" you need, then you need to downsize.

Downsizing will help you need less. Needing less will allow you to reflect that you have more. Reflecting that you have more will help you live abundantly.

Therefore, my suggestion to you is you probably need to downsize. This can be a downsizing of your lifestyle or your expectations of what makes a lifestyle worthwhile. Once you have achieved this, you will be in a better position to shift towards a more fulfilling path.

Once you are on the path of fulfillment you won't care about what you are supposed to want which in turn will draw more of it towards you.
Old 22-04-2022, 03:54 AM
Master
To allow is a first step to counter fear

Allow yourself the belief that you will be provided for, allow the goodness in
Old 22-04-2022, 04:55 AM
Experiencer
Exactly Izz. You've got to find something to counter your fears. A way to truly believe that everything will be alright.

Strangely enough, for me it was patterns. When I went with the flow everything worked out fine. Great in fact. And if I tried to make the "smart move" - disaster. It was very consistent, very strange, and made no sense, but I couldn't argue with the results. The pattern "told me" quite clearly to simply let go and let things come to me. And the more that worked the more I could have faith in it - believe in it. At this point I'm still a little hesitant - a little fearful - but the results speak for themselves. I have everything I need, I'm alive, and I'm happy. That's what I wanted, and I got it. Amazing.

Finding how to "counter" your fears is an individual thing though. Doing what worked for another often fails. So the real trick is finding what works for you. What would allow you to believe you will be provided for? What do you need to believe that?
Old 13-05-2022, 06:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow this was really helpful, thanks everyone!
Old 01-08-2022, 08:09 AM
Ascender

The thing to do is to think of the Universe, and how big and vast it is. It’s like an ocean that you can dip into and extract anything you wish. Our planet here is just a mere speck (yet it contains so much already). This is the scale and the magnitude of abundance available to you right now.