Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 10-11-2010, 01:21 AM
skate4apples

Symbol from Spirit Guide

Hello everyone.
Today I had my art exam and once I realized I didn't want to do it anymore I began meditating and started communicating with my spirit guide. After about 20 minutes I opened my eyes and found I had a symbol indented into my arm as if I had pushed it against a coin or something, although I was quite relaxed and loose. Could someone tell me what this symbol represents? Too me it's like a Cresent moon with a star in the middle....
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/at...1&d=1289352028
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Spirit Symbol.jpg (17.3 KB, 29 views)
Old 10-11-2010, 01:32 AM
Guide
That's so strange. I never had anything lie that happen so I don't know.
I'm not good with symbols but hopefully someone here is.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:08 AM
Master
Huh that's strange I have no idea either I know several people on this forum are very good with symbols so I'm sure someone will help you out, I'm curious as to what is said about it.
Spiritlite.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:46 AM
skate4apples

I just saw a medium at a new age shop and asked her about it. She said at once that she got the feeling of 'New Child' meaning new beginning, and that makes a lot of sense considering I am just leaving school and starting a completely new life next year, and it also links to what I was asking about my spirit guide. But still I wouldn't mind knowing what others think of the symbol.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:12 AM
skate4apples

Wow! I found the symbol, as I was going through my music books I noticed that the 'Pause' Symbol was EXACTLY what was indented into my arm except upside down. I wonder if I should pause my life for a short while... hmm answered questions just creates more!
Old 11-11-2010, 06:06 AM
Master
hmm pause that's interesting. Does that feel right to you?
SPiritlite.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:35 AM
white_monarch

Maybe because it was upside down it instead means to move forward,not to hesitate?
Old 11-11-2010, 04:59 PM
VenusAnnie

Usually symbols you receive are meant to be interpreted by the recipient as whatever comes to mind first. The first thing that came to my mind is a female body, but you noticed a moon and a star. What first came to your mind? Whatever that is, that's what it means. Symbols resonate with the subconscious mind and draw that to the conscious mind for a more firm grasp on the topic.
Old 14-11-2010, 09:10 AM
skate4apples

Well the message I received while meditating was that I wasn't on the "right path OR wrong path, I'm just on a new and different path." Considering the medium told me she felt "New Child" it makes a lot of sense and that is definitely how I interpreted the message. But when I look at it and think about the "Pause" symbol I can't help but question.... Not only did the symbol in my arm have the pause symbol but those lines could definitely be interpreted as lines upon sheet music.
Music is a massive part of my life and it would make a lot of sense for my spirit guide to communicate to me through music. There is definitely no problems in my life or any reason to rush, so I'm not going to worry so much about this and just go with the flow, until I see any other signs :)
Old 14-11-2010, 09:14 AM
abikisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusAnnie
Usually symbols you receive are meant to be interpreted by the recipient as whatever comes to mind first. The first thing that came to my mind is a female body, but you noticed a moon and a star. What first came to your mind? Whatever that is, that's what it means. Symbols resonate with the subconscious mind and draw that to the conscious mind for a more firm grasp on the topic.

I agree with this statement. I also interpreted it as the female form.

Blessings
Abikisses