Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 24-10-2011, 11:36 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Yes, I have experienced both the street light phenom and the candle flame experience. All I can say is it is quite cool....

Hello

I do use a lot of cautions with candles as that is an open flame and can start a fire. I do work with them in demonstrations and I had one really fly upwards one night so much so that someone put it out. It is fun to make the flame dance....again staring to directly into the flame is not good make sure one is a good safe distance away rule for me is 3 feet at least. Make sure the candle is on a solid and safe surface. I do not recommend candle sticks or stick candles. Tea lights work well.

Like all things be careful and play safely....

Lynn
Old 25-10-2011, 07:04 PM
Experiencer

You guys are a bunch of firestarters

Old 27-10-2011, 08:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for the warning Lynn. I've actual stopped using candles with my meditations after one went quite wild the other night. My energy field is definitely affecting them.
Old 27-10-2011, 03:39 PM
sesheta

With me it's more electronics and batteries that I affect. Electronics tend to die on me very quickly. If I hold a battery to my tongue to "test" it, I don't feel anything at all...till about 5 minutes later when my pulse jumps up and my head feels like it's going to explode, then I have to ground myself to release the energy....
If I pick up a remote, the TV will sometimes turn on or off before I even touch any of the buttons on the remote.
It's definitely affected by your mood - the more stressed/upset I am, the worse it gets. Once I calm down and breathe deeply, things settle back down to normal.
I get electric shocks from things all the time, too...regardless of what kind of shoes I'm wearing - I even get shocks on my fingers when I'm wearing gloves...gets annoying, but I assume we are this way for a reason :)
Old 27-10-2011, 04:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Could this also explain why the connection between my TV and the remote keeps failing? The remote itself works and so does the telly but they won't commute, it's a pain.
Old 27-10-2011, 04:22 PM
sesheta

LOL - probably! I get the same thing - I can press a button on a remote all I want, and nothing will happen. Somebody else grabs the same remote - presses the same button, and it works fine. Aarrgghhh! Drives me crazy :) Or with my DVD player, I press the button to open it so I can put a DVD in - the door opens, then starts to close again almost immediately; I play the "Fastest finger" game to get the DVD in before it closes again! Somebody else uses the same DVD player, and it won't do that to them....I just chuckle at it usually...I know it's just me...sigh....
Old 31-10-2011, 12:12 AM
Master
I was trying to turn out a lightbulb once, but the lightbulb closer to me, but near my husband shattered over his head instead. lol. I notice streetlights go off when I go under them. when I used to be a christian and attended church, they would have a woman's bible study group. Whenever I came into the room and sat down, the light over my head would go out. when I got up and moved, it would go back on. If I sat at a different spot, another light would go out over my head. Needless to say the women and pastor's wife thought I was demonic. Sigh...
Old 05-11-2011, 02:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I was trying to turn out a lightbulb once, but the lightbulb closer to me, but near my husband shattered over his head instead. lol. I notice streetlights go off when I go under them. when I used to be a christian and attended church, they would have a woman's bible study group. Whenever I came into the room and sat down, the light over my head would go out. when I got up and moved, it would go back on. If I sat at a different spot, another light would go out over my head. Needless to say the women and pastor's wife thought I was demonic. Sigh...

Hi Sarian - That's too funny that the pastor's wife thought you were demonic. The opposite extreme is apparently the case. Super-charged bioenergy fields (auras) seem to be the cause. You have so much positive energy that your energy fields actually compete with the filaments in lights. I'm scared of you!

Blackraven
Old 05-11-2011, 11:34 AM
Deactivated Account
That explains my experiences then Blackraven - I can now cause lightbulbs to flicker dramatically when I focus my attention on them!
Old 05-11-2011, 07:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
That explains my experiences then Blackraven - I can now cause lightbulbs to flicker dramatically when I focus my attention on them!

Starbuck - I'm scared of you too then.

Blackraven