Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 24-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Master

A little Spring Healing

I am in-between right now. In-between fixing the internet - yeah! - and starting my taxes - yeah?
Thought I’d channel and see if there are any messages about Spring.
Crystal healing is powerful. You allowed the crystal into your emotional sphere by holding it and relaxing, and the energy felt good and powerful. Sometimes the energy is for healing, and sometimes the energy is just for moving blockages in your energy pattern. To do this is to acknowledge that there are more ways to change your vibration than just the usual ones. Crystals are givers and receivers of energy, they both give and take. They remove and absorb things that are in your energy pattern that need to be moved or absorbed, but they also take from you a purpose, their purpose, and for that they are thankful. So thank your gorgeous stone for your healing session and make sure you cleanse it today. It likes sunlight. Sit it in the sun for a few hours, and it will recharge itself.

You know the ways and wherefores of life, you have been on this planet a long time now, in this life. You are acknowledging that there are others ways of learning about life that you knew nothing about for years, that are exciting and wonderful, and energy healing is one of those. You are a healer, for yourself, and others. You all are, if you take the time to learn about it. It can be as easy or as hard as you make it, but it is always an activity that brings joy with it.

This topic makes you uncomfortable for some reason, and we want to share with you that it is a natural thing, to be able to heal. Your bodies are designed to heal themselves, and left to their own devices, that is what they do, all day every day. Your bodies are tuned to the seasons, and Spring brings forth much enthusiasm - much joy, much forward momentum, as you emerge from the shadows of winter and into the sunlight of spring. So enjoy your sunny day, and be like a flower and absorb some sunlight.

You are all like flowers, your energy petals opening to the sun. The sun creates miracles in your energetic body that winter dulls. Each season is important, and has its own attributes. Spring is that of new. New . Bright. Fun. Flowers joyfully singing their songs.

Go be a flower and soak up some sunshine.
Old 25-03-2018, 01:32 AM
Master
thanks Nameless.
Old 25-03-2018, 01:01 PM
Master

I'm happy to share :) My egg shaped rose quartz felt so amazing. I have purchased many stones, but haven't really done anything with them before and just holding it and relaxing for 10 minutes was like plugging myself into some energetic socket.