Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 20-11-2013, 03:21 PM
Kotori

I record EVPs and I have come across some scary voices, and even spirits that were intentionally trying to scare me, but none have turned out to be demons.

In my opinion, if recording EVPs scare you enough that it disturbs your sleep, than you shouldn't be recording. Recording just encourages more contact, and fear is a very negative energy. Negativity attracts negativity. . .not demons, just spirits that may like to have some devious fun at your expense.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:57 PM
Michael29

Could you please upload the sample so i can take a look at it?
Old 03-12-2013, 10:19 PM
Kotori

I'm not sure if you are asking for Danny's clips or mine.

As for me, this site won't let me post links. I'm told I need to make 15 posts before I can post a link. I have over 15 posts, but I still can't post a link. Eh, whatever, I don't post the scary EVPs anyway, just the nice ones.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:32 AM
Michael29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotori
I'm not sure if you are asking for Danny's clips or mine.

As for me, this site won't let me post links. I'm told I need to make 15 posts before I can post a link. I have over 15 posts, but I still can't post a link. Eh, whatever, I don't post the scary EVPs anyway, just the nice ones.

Scary or nice either suits me, im not one to be bothered by bumps in the night, its part of what i do after all, and im a fanatic in this field.. so i do really like seeing most evidence put forward to me so i can actualy analyse it propely.

You can send me a link if you want by mail (this apply's to anyone here)
Old 05-12-2013, 03:57 PM
Kotori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael29
Scary or nice either suits me, im not one to be bothered by bumps in the night, its part of what i do after all, and im a fanatic in this field.. so i do really like seeing most evidence put forward to me so i can actualy analyse it propely.

You can send me a link if you want by mail (this apply's to anyone here)

I sent you a private message with the link.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:25 AM
Michael29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotori
I sent you a private message with the link.

Thank you for taking the time to share this with me, im really looking forward to analysing this =)
Old 06-12-2013, 02:37 PM
Kotori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael29
Thank you for taking the time to share this with me, im really looking forward to analysing this =)

Please share your thoughts with me! Email or private message is fine.
Old 12-03-2014, 01:22 AM
dogninja

send it my way as well
Old 12-03-2014, 02:13 PM
Kotori

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogninja
send it my way as well

I'd post a link, but this site won't let me.

If you're interested in viewing my EVPs, I have posted a few of them on YouTube. If you go to YouTube and search for " Hiking Soul EVP " it will pull up 3 of my videos.
Old 12-03-2014, 02:30 PM
Mind's Eye

great tread; I'm just commenting so I can bookmark it and get back to it in the future..