Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 04-07-2013, 12:49 AM
Knower

Door knocking

I'm wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this. Basically what happens is while I am asleep I will hear the sound of a door knocking that is obviously the sound of someone knocking at my door(usually my bedroom door). I have lived by myself for the past twelve years or so, so there is no way there could be anyone knocking on my door. Whenever I have gone to see if there is someone there, there never is. I have no idea how to explain this other than a ghost. However, ghosts don't have hands so how can they make a fist to make the sound? This is something I might not ever figure out.
Old 04-07-2013, 04:35 AM
Super Moderator
Sometimes while astral traveling or projecting. You can hear odd noises like a door knock or a thump. I often here rushing water.
If you have ever fallen a sleep and it feels like you tripped, but your body jolts, you hear a noise then too.
Old 04-07-2013, 04:36 AM
primrose

Hi Mystik, yes years ago when I stayed at my parents house I was'nt living there just staying over once in awhile. When I was in bed I'd hear a knock on the closet door, usually only one knock. sometimes I'd also hear footsteps walk across the floor. I don't remember if I told my parents or not, but I never did find out who or what it was. It has'nt happened since. I don't understand how it happens either.
Old 04-07-2013, 04:44 AM
Administrator
Hello

Its a common trigger to remember the message that was given in a dream. Like the kids game Knock Knock on the head and saying is anyone in there?

So when one hears it simply make note and ask to remember in the AM what the message was.

Lynn
Old 04-07-2013, 04:48 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Well spirits do have hands they are just not in the dense form yours and mine are in. They make knocking sounds, foot steps, and move things just as you and I do with energy. However from what I understand it usually takes a spirit a little time to learn how to manipulate energy to do these things. This isn't something a spirit fresh out of body can usually do. Other times it's just an energetic imprint left over from the past. I get a lot of knocks and other noises when I go into a deep meditation. I actually had knocking on the patio door of my apartment one night while meditating. I bet if I had said "come in" they would have, at least some of them are polite and knock first .
Old 04-07-2013, 04:54 AM
Master
It could be the Jehovah Witnesses lol.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:06 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
It could be the Jehovah Witnesses lol.
In that case don't answer! They always.... knock on my door on a Saturday morning ugh...
Old 04-07-2013, 05:42 AM
Master
He he, i suppose someone's got do it lol.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:04 PM
justme50

My childhood home, an old farmhouse, appeared to host poltergeist activity, which could be rather scary. One particular phenomenon was particularly unpleasant, the door between the kitchen and breakfast room would become hard to open when a relative or close friend was about to die! You can imagine how worried we were when my father was in hospital suffering from a pulmonary embolism after surgery, when I was sixteen. However, as soon as he started to recover, the door became easy to open once more.

My youngest sister has experienced several 'knocks at the door' with no one apparently there, in recent years, heralding the death of a family member who was very ill. She said this happened in the case of her father-in-law, our father, and in February this year our mother. These 'knocks at the door' occurred in the various care homes in which they were residing. (not in the UK)

I am still of the opinion there is a natural explanation for it all.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Angelstar

It could be you are quite senstive to psychic vibrations,the knocking,scratching even white lights are often used by spirit energy to let you know they are there