Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 17-09-2012, 01:05 PM
amy green

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
My grandson (3 yrs old) and I play every day. Mostly we play imaginary type games where we have powers to feeze each others or melt each other. It's so much fun.
Anyways, the funniest thing he does is if we are playing sword fight and I find a stick longer then his, he freezes me, takes my stick out of my hand, puts his smaller one in my hand and then un-freezes me.....lol
I always act surprised that my stick got smaller and he gets a real kick out of that...lol

The other thing he does, if I am too tired to play, he comes over and makes this noise while sending energy rays from his eyes into me. He says 'I gave you emergy cranpa'.
Works every time..........lol
Aww .... that's so cute! So funny how they mispronounce words too. I recall a child calling spaghetti "p'sgetti"!

I love playing with young kids - so much fun, such imagination, such a cosy world. Not to mention we get to be a kid again!

Old 17-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Aww .... that's so cute! So funny how they mispronounce words too. I babysat for someone who called spaghetti "p'sgetti"!

I love playing with young kids - so much fun, such imagination, such a cosy world. Not to mention we get to be a kid again!

lol.............he use to call me "**** pa" now it's "cran pa".....lol
Of course we all got a kick out of "**** pa"......

He is my joy
Old 17-09-2012, 01:53 PM
amy green

Thumbs up

Quote:
lol.............he use to call me "**** pa" now it's "cran pa".....lol
Of course we all got a kick out of "**** pa"......

He is my joy
I trust you didn't see it as a value judgement!
Old 17-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
I trust you didn't see it as a value judgement!

Well, he is one of my greatest teacher these days, so I did kinda wonder...........lol
Old 17-09-2012, 02:56 PM
Master
I love reading these stories!

When my niece was a toddler, she was sitting at a desk colouring very intensely. (she took colouring very seriously!) Anyway, my brother had made cookies and placed some beside her on a plate. She looked at them out of the corner of her eye, refusing to stop colouring for even a moment, when she then replied,"are they good even though they're burnt?" My bro got this on video and still makes me smile. (she was so little and to know they were burnt was cute.)
p.s. my bro said they are good so she ate them... even though they were indeed burnt... lol

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 17-09-2012, 03:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace733
I love reading these stories!

When my niece was a toddler, she was sitting at a desk colouring very intensely. (she took colouring very seriously!) Anyway, my brother had made cookies and placed some beside her on a plate. She looked at them out of the corner of her eye, refusing to stop colouring for even a moment, when she then replied,"are they good even though they're burnt?" My bro got this on video and still makes me smile. (she was so little and to know they were burnt was cute.)
p.s. my bro said they are good so she ate them... even though they were indeed burnt... lol

Love it...............
Old 17-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Love it...............

(yours too!)

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 17-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Administrator
When my eldest went to primary school the teacher asked them all to bring something in with them the next day it was a harvest collection for the elderly,everybody takes something in like a can or something and a little boy tells the teacher,i bought a bath cube in,so the teacher askd him why and he said because all old people smell funny.

Namaste
Old 17-09-2012, 10:21 PM
amy green

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
When my eldest went to primary school the teacher asked them all to bring something in with them the next day it was a harvest collection for the elderly,everybody takes something in like a can or something and a little boy tells the teacher,i bought a bath cube in,so the teacher askd him why and he said because all old people smell funny.

Namaste
Made me smile...I love the direct honesty of young children...they know no shame!
Old 19-09-2012, 10:49 AM
amy green

Since some of you have expressed an interest in the stories, here is a WHOLE THREAD of "Funny Things Children Say" - taken from digitalspy.co.uk (General Discussion section). 23 pages currently. Enjoy - most of them are fairly clean.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1530631