Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Crystals, Candles and me

After reading a few posts here about talking to ones crystals, I decided I wanted to try this.

I lit two candles, a blue one and a white one and remembered I had a meditation cd about crystals, so I put that on to listen to. Just a note about the candles, rather strange I thought as the blue candle had a straight flame, didn't flicker at all. The white candle had a square shaped flame, very odd I know ! and it was dancing all over the place like this smilie After listening to the cd, I got my box of crystals and put it on my lap. I held my hands palms down over the box and I could just feel the energy from the crystals !

My hands were close together over the middle of the box. I could feel a pull as my hands seperated and each went to the side of the box, left hand to the left side and the same with the right hand, to the right side. Reminded me of holding one's hands over a ouija board, this energy pulling. Then the hands returned to the center of the box and then back to the edges.. and as they were doing so, my right hand stopped and my finger pointed to a particular crystal ! All without my conscious doing, but due to this pulling of energy. Very nice feeling this energy moving my hands.

I figured this was the crystal I needed at that moment. No conversation yet, but I figured this was definitely a beginning.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 16-06-2011, 10:39 PM
surrendertotheflow

That's beautiful Dream Angel!!! Let us know what progresses
Old 16-06-2011, 10:44 PM
Deactivated Account

thank you Surrender, it was the coolest feeling, all that energy !

Expect Miracles !

Old 16-06-2011, 11:30 PM
Master
Beautiful and what a job well done and I can't wait to hear more of the story as you progress.
Spiritlite
Old 17-06-2011, 01:40 AM
scorpiowitch66

Awesome!
Old 21-06-2011, 03:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks Spiritlite and scorpiowitch !

The past few days I was out of town, perfect time to get to know my " chosen " gems better. The gems I was drawn to were Rhodochrosite, very nice pink stones with white lines running thru.

I had every intention of bringing these with me, however, even though I had a list of things to bring, they somehow got left at home ! I did bring my usual 5 crystals that I always carry with me ... clear quartz, rose quartz, Mookite, carnelian and a new one I can't remember the name at the moment. In my thinking of there is a reason for things happening ~ I thought, maybe it wasn't meant to be that I chat with the RCs at that time ?

That night, I decided to chat with the crystals I had brought with me and since it had been awhile since I had given them a bath, I thought perfect way to start. So I asked each one of them, what temp water they preferred. Two wanted warm water, the other 3 wanted cold water ! I was actually amazed, that I " heard " this reply from them.

Then after the bath and warming them up in my hands, I decided to mediate with them, telling them I was open to receiving any messages, advice, guidance that they had for me. I wasn't hearing anything so I went to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning I remember having several dreams, like short movie video clips, each one talking about this certain crystal that started with an A.... but I couldn't remember the name of the crystal. Thinking over this now, I keep " hearing " adventure, which is leading me to the possibility the crystal they were showing, telling me about is Aventurine. What do you think ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 21-06-2011, 03:30 PM
scorpiowitch66

Nice Love the warm and fuzzies

IMHO, its more important what YOU think... Do you have a crystal book to look up aventurine? or you can google... See if the descriptions of each color speak to you in anyway....
Old 21-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Sungirl

sounds like you are listening beautifully Dream Angel. With this you have all you need to learn all the stones have to teach.

Scorpiowitch... would it not be better to continue to listen to the stones and leave the thoughts of other people in the books?
Old 21-06-2011, 03:54 PM
scorpiowitch66

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
sounds like you are listening beautifully Dream Angel. With this you have all you need to learn all the stones have to teach.

Scorpiowitch... would it not be better to continue to listen to the stones and leave the thoughts of other people in the books?

Tilia - Yes, but I thought it might be helpful just as a starting point. Me personally, I would get an aventurine
Old 21-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Master
Nice sounds like you are doing so well and learning so much about how to talk and receive from your crystals....well done :) Ilove hearing stories like this.
Spiritlite.