Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-07-2019, 11:11 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
If they are angels from Jesus, then ask them to confess that Jesus is the Creator and that He came into our world, took human form and died on the cross to take upon Himself the sins of the world, ask them to confess this and see their reaction.I don't think they are from Jesus, they are deceiving you, why would they lie, just think about it.When you are with the them, call for Jesus and use these words: "In Jesus's name, I command you to leave me alone and never return back"; not just once I was saved from them when I called the name of Jesus.

Please tell me what happenes if you follow my advice!!

I did what you said.. They Confessed that Jesus is the creator. I told them to leave in Jesus name they are still here.
Old 31-07-2019, 12:03 AM
Master
Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Be careful. I wouldnt trust them as far as I could throw them or give them a second chance. Lyings not very angelic if you ask me.
Old 31-07-2019, 06:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Be careful. I wouldnt trust them as far as I could throw them or give them a second chance. Lyings not very angelic if you ask me.
Good post..................
Old 31-07-2019, 07:29 AM
Master
Maybe now you'll give just a tiny bit of consideration to what I suggested... TELL EM your not invited to the party anymore if that's what they think it is ... Raise your vibrations let go of fear so they can't connect - just tell them go not welcome! ask that just high v energy spirit join you - feel the love of your Angels and think of love and light when going to sleep to raise energy vibrations. Somewhere through all this turmoil you're going through you've got to learn to smile and enjoy life to increase vibrations, not easy with what you're going through - so good starting point when you next hear them just tell them to GO not interested! good luck..
Old 31-07-2019, 10:38 AM
Deactivated Account
Don't take it the wrong way, but haven't you ever realised it may have been your vivid imagination? Because I never got a reply from any religious entity at all despite many years of endless praying...
Old 31-07-2019, 11:42 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
A couple of years ago I was having a hard time and I prayed to Jesus for help. He said "here are 2 angels to help you. Ajiel and Ciel they will help you."
So since then I have heard them talking to me.

Well last December I was in the Hospital and they told me that certain things would happen when I got home. It was kind of glorious. So I get out of the Hospital and head home thinking things will be great when I get home. I get home and nothing is glorious.. Nothing happened the way they said it would. I was hurt and even cried for a half hour because what they told me was beautiful but it never happened. They flat out lied to me.

They are now trying to make it up to me. They said they are sorry and that they will never lie to me again. Personally I just don't trust them any more. They still talk to me and I dont know how to get them away from me. So I'm thinking of giving them a second chance because of my forgiving nature.

What do you think I should do?

I feel for you, as I've been through this situation with a spirit guide. I should have listened to my own doubts, as I never 100% trusted him and I gave him a second chance and he ended up giving me a physical injury, which I have never recovered from. I do have new guides but I keep them at a distance and I don't meditate either for the same reason. I would get out while you can. Best of luck.
Old 31-07-2019, 12:00 PM
Master
I'd just like to say to everyone, don't under estimate the power or reality of a light shield - my bond is strong with my support team, Angels'Guides'Higher Self' - and you have to work at that talk to them as the best friends that they are, and thank them, they're not interested in Joe Bloggs or Betty Smith down the road, they are assigned to 'you'.......

I have two personal examples - one just recently when I felt my energies had been damage by daily issues that particular day, so going to sleep I hear a couple of comments spoken 'nothing words really' - so the next night just as a test I just said or thought can't remember which 'think I'll have a light shield tonight Angels please' - sorted - another time about 8 months ago trying to get to sleep and eyes closed I see a big auditorium, totally empty apart from one ugly looking bugger, I said in my mind 'light shield' that being/image disappeared instantly - so whether you believe in a light shield or not your individual Choice, but I know this if you're going to activate it you have to believe its going to work 'power of thought' -

I think a lot of people who go through enlightenment/awakening go through this problem - if I get a strange face trying to get into my mind as going to sleep I disconnect re tune, break the connection - one of the best and immediate ways of doing this is to immediately re tune thoughts to my local park and imagine riding my bike or flying around the park, or get the big chocolate cake Ive discussed before and start munching into it, soon nod off.
Old 31-07-2019, 01:15 PM
Master
I would suggest to pray to archangel Michael,but i think you have good chances to be blocked by these 'guides' of yours.Threaten them that Michael will come for them and see how they'll react.
Old 31-07-2019, 02:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I would suggest to pray to archangel Michael,but i think you have good chances to be blocked by these 'guides' of yours.Threaten them that Michael will come for them and see how they'll react.

@Tirisilex I don't really know what to say more.. I don't think an angel of Jesus ( angel = messenger of God ) would lie, they are from the Light, there's no darkness in Light in the same way there's no lie in truth because the truth can't be the truth if there is a lie in it.

@lomax I did this, I called once the archangel Michael and my whole room became illuminated with Light, this happened while I had an OBE but I was stuck just few inches above my real body, some kind of force kept me there but when I called for Michel, I heard this inner thought that I should imagine seeing light and light appeared instantly and the dream ended at the same time.
Old 31-07-2019, 08:39 PM
Master
Transcendent guides will never do or say anything, nor steer you toward anything, that is not in your highest good. But that doesn't mean you won't feel pain or be hurt.

For example...perhaps the experience you needed to love yourself better, to care for yourself better and have more compassion for yourself, was painful and shattered you. But perhaps that's exactly how you come to understand your strength has limits, and that you have fragile bits too just like the rest of humanity. When you've been treated as if you had no feelings or were treated without kindness or courtesy, then you may have accepted it as "the norm" when others treated you roughly, or cruelly, or with apathy for your humanity and your human condition. You may have relied on your strength to compensate for their lack of kindness or even their brutality, but this experience has shown you that this is not "the way" -- that you too deserve to be handled gently and with kindness. By yourself, for certain. And now you understand, by others as well.

Standing for reciprocity and mutuality between yourself and others in all things is sustainable and doesn't force you to be superhuman (i.e., above your humanity). It is "the way". And it is one of the primary ways in which you show yourself love, as well. On holiday, I was in a big raft carrying the load of what should have been 4 adult people on my nearly empty side. It was a really, really good metaphor for life...because we are not supposed to be carrying the load of (many) others. We are not supposed to be rowing the boat alone. And we are not supposed to exploit ourselves nor allow or enable others to use us badly. We have to begin to say no, to draw back, and to set boundaries. Otherwise, we can never know what authentic love truly is...and nor can those others whose paths we cross. Not if all they do is seek to use others to carry or shoulder their burdens. Not if they never learn to extend themselves in kindness and compassion for others, or how to be open to receiving those blessings.

The thing is, it is true you can and should make discerning, centred choices in right-alignment. But it is also true that you really can't cherry pick only what appears to be the good in your eyes in the moment. Even if you know it is in fact truly a good that you seek, like pure kindness, compassion, empathy, generosity, or authentic love. Because sometimes, you must experience something of the bad (the misaligned) in order to truly know the good (the right-aligned). To seek and elevate and support the good in all, yes. But also, in order to care for yourself more truly and with more wisdom, discernment, and reciprocity. And they know that.

Also, what John said. It can only be in your highest good, and they should be able to convey that to you.
Disclaimer...nearly everything I set down here as "general advice" is from my guides, and they seek nothing other than the highest good of all that is. Including yours.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke