Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 11-01-2016, 09:00 PM
Pathfinder

Anyone manifested something big?

I don't mean a portly other half, but has anyone manifested a seriously large amount of money or something that is considered rare?

There are a lot of manifestation stories that I have read where people have manifested 'ordinary' things, such as a partner, new job or something relatively mundane, but only a very small amount of stories relating to actual 'miracles'.

I do believe in the LOA, especially when I take a retrospective look at things that have happened in my life, but have difficulty when it comes to conscious co-creation.

So, basically I am looking for some 'OMG! That is amazing!' Stories of what you have manifested, ideally when things on paper have looked bad, but you have kept the faith and been rewarded.

Share those high vibrations!
Old 11-01-2016, 09:22 PM
Suspended

i have had the oddest manifestations while very simple still make you ponder things.

for instance one day i wanted to get some friend clams so my gramma comes home and first thing she says "Hey wanna go to annes for some seafood" the thing is that was the only time she went to annes that year...

same thing happened when i wanted to go to the lake for a swim, only time that year she ever asked to go to the lake.

My gramma used to give me 10 bucks a week because i poor ( :( ) so im trying to LAO the lottery winnings and i think to myself "" maybe gramma will just give me one dollar and thats all i need to play the lottery and win! "" well one day she hands me ONE *****BLEEP'IN****** Dollar!! and says "heres that all i have on me right now"

so while i have not won billions on the lottery or manifested something uber i have manifested things that i know were not those ordinary "Hey i wanted to manifest a soda and when i got to McDonalds they were selling COCA COLA!!!"
Old 11-01-2016, 09:45 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
i have had the oddest manifestations while very simple still make you ponder things.

for instance one day i wanted to get some friend clams so my gramma comes home and first thing she says "Hey wanna go to annes for some seafood" the thing is that was the only time she went to annes that year...

same thing happened when i wanted to go to the lake for a swim, only time that year she ever asked to go to the lake.

My gramma used to give me 10 bucks a week because i poor ( :( ) so im trying to LAO the lottery winnings and i think to myself "" maybe gramma will just give me one dollar and thats all i need to play the lottery and win! "" well one day she hands me ONE *****BLEEP'IN****** Dollar!! and says "heres that all i have on me right now"

so while i have not won billions on the lottery or manifested something uber i have manifested things that i know were not those ordinary "Hey i wanted to manifest a soda and when i got to McDonalds they were selling COCA COLA!!!"
Those are some pretty cool manifestation examples, thanks for sharing those adamm!
Some pretty random events, which is great to hear about, I love hearing weirdness like that.
I guess that you are in the vortex, so I am sure the lottery win will come soon! Maybe it will be that billion dollar one...

There was that American lady who did manifest a lottery jackpot win ($118million or something), and in the UK there is me who did the same.

I wonder if others have manifested big wins (or similar) and we simply don't hear about it because they are out having fun rather than sitting at a computer somewhere?
Old 11-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Master

What do you desire to manifest next?
Old 11-01-2016, 10:25 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
What do you desire to manifest next?
That is a difficult question because I am viewing things from the perspective that they are already manifested.

So, everything I desire is in my life, I won the lottery jackpot, I own a house by the beach (despite it raining 90% of the time) and I have a girlfriend that is also my best friend :)
I also run a successful games company and donate time and money to those who need it most, along with helping people achieve their dreams.

What about yourself Melahin?
Old 12-01-2016, 01:07 AM
Experiencer

My Son is Quiet tall... Well you did ask !
Old 12-01-2016, 01:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleManifestor
What about yourself Melahin?

At the moment I am "building" myself a divine body, so subconsciously, through my desire to manifest this, I attract what is necessary... though the divine body thing is just a side-effect of some deeper urge in me of manifestimg what I call my true being. Most of it is becoming ready for the transformation I have already set in motion.
Old 12-01-2016, 01:11 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
At the moment I am "building" myself a divine body, so subconsciously, through my desire to manifest this, I attract what is necessary... though the divine body thing is just a side-effect of some deeper urge in me of manifestimg what I call my true being. Most of it is becoming ready for the transformation I have already set in motion.
i was close to having a divine body at one point, sadly my love of cakes put the kybosh on that, I think I still have the gym membership though...

On a serious note, what is your 'true being'? Is it you being connected/at one with the universe? Or something else?
Old 12-01-2016, 05:01 PM
Angel1

You know, as a person that has asked, believed and received looong before
any words like Law of Attraction or manifesting became buzz words...
to this day...I don't exactly see things as 'manifesting' or 'me' manifesting.
(Tho, the power in us is tremendously able to manifest anything!)

I know ...me, who has manifested so much....a-l-l.....of
e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g...I consider gifts from my Father.

Big, small, all were extraordinary...was healing the person dying, in a coma kept
alive by machines more extraordinary than my mortgage of $100,000
being paid off...or was it more extraordinary to simply think that I was out
of pycnogenol, but didn't have time to veer off the highway to buy it...
so my first pit stop on a trip...there they are...2 unopened Schiff bottles
($20 each) for 86 cents each at eye level, next to glasses that matched my hair at a Thrift Store....
to things that no one would believe...seemingly impossible things....
way more spectacular than healing a person in ICU, no brain activity.

All were gifts from the Divine....as far as I am concerned.
I simply trusted 'Him'....and with an on-going communication with
'Him'* internally...I can think it and as the adoring Father He is...voila.

But...that is ME....you can be an atheist and manifest things, of course.

*(And God has no gender, of course.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-01-2016, 05:59 PM
Gracey

One day in the summer of 2006, my two kids, their three friends and I sat around the kitchen table with five dice in the center. So I picked them up and said if I roll a 5; that means Eddie is a turtle. I rolled a five. Eddie was on the spot with a laughing crowd. He laughed as well.

So I said, “Okay, okay…I’ll do it again, if I roll a three, Eddie is a turtle.”

I rolled a three and the crowd got louder and yet louder with the next roll that was called correctly. And then in amazement the next time also, and the next time inspired someone else to try and you know what; every person at that table that night rolled the number they called when they called it, in someone else’s potential turtleness.

Then my son had to go to his fathers, so Eddie suggested that we call his home phone and roll the dice in his potential turtleness.

So being the goofy Mom that I am I said, "If I roll a one, Derrek is a turtle."

I rolled a one and everyone's eyes lit up with amazement and the kids screamed with joy.

Manifest ion is a common experience in my life, but times like this one that you just read and the best in my opinion. Just because they are shared with others and in the moment.