Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-04-2012, 07:03 AM
Loving_Soul

We spoke for 2hrs since my last post - he hasnt been coping either so we had a good chat - we have decided to remain in touch and continue learning all we can about the connections and our purpose - I am going to redirect myself and start doing some volunteer work - eventually maybe go overseas for a few months on a volunteer mission. I have realised that I am trying to move on emotionally which I cannot do - I keep trying by looking to see how I will ever replace him - it was an Ahuh moment to realise that is where the pain was coming from - I don't need him physically in my life right now but he is not replaceable and I need to stop trying to do that...I'm back to my calm place thank the universe!
Old 16-04-2012, 07:10 AM
Buttercup

Thanks for posting this, Mystical. I'm lost today - though my TS and I are 'together', these crazy obstacles and his issues are getting in the way and I feel like pulling back, curling into a fetal position and crying my eyes out. But, this isn't about me, or the issues, or even about him.. It's bigger than that.

I might go and read your post again
Old 16-04-2012, 07:11 AM
soul whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
We spoke for 2hrs since my last post - he hasnt been coping either so we had a good chat - we have decided to remain in touch and continue learning all we can about the connections and our purpose - I am going to redirect myself and start doing some volunteer work - eventually maybe go overseas for a few months on a volunteer mission. I have realised that I am trying to move on emotionally which I cannot do - I keep trying by looking to see how I will ever replace him - it was an Ahuh moment to realise that is where the pain was coming from - I don't need him physically in my life right now but he is not replaceable and I need to stop trying to do that...I'm back to my calm place thank the universe!
that's great LS...I had a similar ahuh moment a few weeks back which I'd pushed to the back of my memory...thks for reminding me too :)
Old 16-04-2012, 08:18 AM
Soulseeker18

Ok people i understand the heartache through all this but try to understand that the only reason we get down the way we do is because we start to rely on our sc's and not ourselves, trust yourselves and believe in yourselves that you have all you need from your sc within your heart and that no one can take that away from you, tell yourselves this is a blessing not a curse, try to wake up each morning with the thought of your sc on your mind and say thankyou for touching my heart so beautifully and producing so much love within me, for that dear sc i am most very greatful :) love, light a blessings to all
Old 16-04-2012, 08:28 AM
soul whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulseeker18
Ok people i understand the heartache through all this but try to understand that the only reason we get down the way we do is because we start to rely on our sc's and not ourselves, trust yourselves and believe in yourselves that you have all you need from your sc within your heart and that no one can take that away from you, tell yourselves this is a blessing not a curse, try to wake up each morning with the thought of your sc on your mind and say thankyou for touching my heart so beautifully and producing so much love within me, for that dear sc i am most very greatful :) love, light a blessings to all
beautifully and touchingly put soulseeker
you are so right...
Old 16-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Soulseeker18

Thankyou soul whisperer this is what i keep telling myself evry single day and it helps me no end, don't get me wrong my heart keeps crying out for my sc but as long as i stay gratful for what she has done for me, which no one else has managed, and stop my ego telling me otherwise, i feel so much better and more at peace within myself, therefore i feel more peace with others too :) much love
Old 16-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Soulseeker18

Above all else this thread is so stop on as in the fact that if you give in to your sc you are initially giving up on youself, be kind to yourself and your heart and except the connection for what it is and spread the love to others, after all thats what this is all about in my eyes, there's not enough love in the world as it is so the more people that have had their heart touched in this beautiful way can show others that haven't what love is all about the better :)
Old 16-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
I just spoke to him on the phone and he said he's having to dig as deep as he can to try and let go of the longing he's feeling - he said in two weeks he had hoped it would get easier. It he said its not - I just can't understand when neither of us deny what it is how the heck we let go of it the more we try the worse it's getting and his family will suffer and my family too because I'm shutting down from everyone...I Thankyou for yr kind words and understanding - he is going to call me after his meeting and I'm not sure what to say at this point ...

Sending you some good juju today!! I hope everything works out okay.
Old 16-04-2012, 10:37 PM
Master
loving soul , try not to let your "thoughts" go round in your head too much , i find thinking is realllllllll bad lol , our thoughts are real and can manifest into the now . i think we all need to stop thinking of the past , and what wil happen in the future and ust concentrate on the here and now . he said he wil call you , so go with the flow and send loving thoughts to him also ask the angels to send healing to the situation but know that if he stil isnt ready then take heart that at least he is trying xx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 16-04-2012, 10:46 PM
Super Moderator
Have some ice cream as mentioned. I think I need to re-read ls posts, but a thought i have is. If hes digging deep that is a good sign that whatever transpired can be healed and the sun will shine again. I sincerely think he is trying and will continue to. Take a deep breath. and find a bit of the calm you need. Do something you enjoy for a bit and when he calls, you will have your words.