Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-08-2018, 10:25 AM
Knower

Using crystals in water fountains

This an idea I had last year but I haven't had the presence of mind to post this subject on this forum. Anyone tried this? I bought a cheap water fountain/feature last year and put some Tiger Eyes stones around it and I could feel energy from it. I'm thinking of trying it again although I didn't know where the best place to put a water fountain.
Old 09-08-2018, 09:32 AM
Master
I have one, I don't always use it as it takes a lot of refreshing of water so it doesn't get stale. If it does, then it doesn't give good energy either.
It came with small pebbles, I replaced those with gemstones, mostly rose quartz as I wanted it for love and in the love corner of my house. It also shows a love couple kissing on a bench, right above the fountain, so it is a love fountain :)
You can buy fountains with crystals, but at the time I couldn't afford them.

You can place it wherever you feel you want movement. Look up a Feng Shui chart, the 9 corners. If you want it for finance and abundance then put it in that area of your room. And then also put crystals in it that support that theme. Same for love, family, children and so on.
Old 12-08-2018, 10:06 AM
Knower

Thanks for your reply FairyCrystal.