Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-06-2018, 12:07 PM
Guide

Question Disagreements Over Multiple Lifetimes?

Recently in regressions, I’ve come to be familiar with a soul that I’ve been disagreeing with with multiple lifetimes.

I remember in one particular lifetime, we were husband and wife. Even when I google historical facts about that time, my memories are accurate to the period. She was the cautious practical woman, and I was the more intellectual adventurous man. Because of this, we fought and eventually split up. We died never making up about our differences back then.

Recently, I had this sense that I’ve met her in this lifetime again, and we’d have been fighting over our differences again. I’ve sent her my last message to her online before we went our separate ways again, and this time, I sensed that she considered my ways a little. Maybe I did too.

But I wonder if we’ll ever meet again. Geez, I can’t help but doubt my decisions with her — we’re so different, especially since in this lifetime she’s decades older than me now. Yet we still have similar personalities, but now she’s the authority over me in a group I go.

I guess I’m disappointed never making up fully again this time. Why keep meeting each lifetime when we keep fighting over things and getting confused?

Last edited by SerendipityLizard : 02-06-2018 at 01:17 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:12 PM
Master

I've read about such accounts, and I wonder ... If we are spiritual beings that incarnate on Earth, is it likely for our earthly problems to take such a front stage that they need to be resolved over multiple lifetimes? I don't think so.

I believe that the information we glean from regressions (I had relatively many) is much tainted by our beliefs. When I regress, and then when I reflect on it, I try to be as much as possible in a state of no-expectations, to remember things exactly as I get them, to not add anything, to not fill in the blacks.

I believe that our subconscious creates our reality for each one of us.
Old 02-06-2018, 08:22 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard

I guess I’m disappointed never making up fully again this time. Why keep meeting each lifetime when we keep fighting over things and getting confused?

I guess you will keep meeting this soul until you find a way to not fight, but work together? Find common ground and (re)start from there.

There's still time in this life. Why don't you approach her again. Don't burn the bridge, I'd say.
Old 03-06-2018, 12:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Recently in regressions, I’ve come to be familiar with a soul that I’ve been disagreeing with with multiple lifetimes.

I remember in one particular lifetime, we were husband and wife. Even when I google historical facts about that time, my memories are accurate to the period. She was the cautious practical woman, and I was the more intellectual adventurous man. Because of this, we fought and eventually split up. We died never making up about our differences back then.

Recently, I had this sense that I’ve met her in this lifetime again, and we’d have been fighting over our differences again. I’ve sent her my last message to her online before we went our separate ways again, and this time, I sensed that she considered my ways a little. Maybe I did too.

But I wonder if we’ll ever meet again. Geez, I can’t help but doubt my decisions with her — we’re so different, especially since in this lifetime she’s decades older than me now. Yet we still have similar personalities, but now she’s the authority over me in a group I go.

You need to remember, we come into life times playing different roles to each other.If you have been dominant in the last life you might be more submissive in the next. The sexes might change, and so on.
If someone does you wrong in a life,this might be someone who is very close to you out of incarnation. Who else would play this difficult role for you?
Old 03-06-2018, 03:06 AM
Guide

Thank you inavan for the advice, but I’ve made sure of it already. My emotional expectations are more on the side of wanting to not believe in these ideas to escape from it. Considering I researched historical facts during that period as accurate to my memories, it’s unlikely to be just a tainted picture.

Toma and Rah nam, I guess we are made to create conflict to grow from each other. While we might not openly show it, I do sense that we did allow each other to change, but we need some time away from each other before going back.

Lots of ego defenses were broken. Lots of primary assumptions in life were questioned. Lots of past traumas brought up again. Whatever it is, we need a break, though I always wonder if I made the right choice in trying to talk to her at all when it’s so painful for the both of us.

Interesting how we switch roles over lifetimes. I’ll try to meditate why it’s these roles this time then.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:12 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Toma and Rah nam, I guess we are made to create conflict to grow from each other. While we might not openly show it, I do sense that we did allow each other to change, but we need some time away from each other before going back.

That sounds wise. Good insight!

Can I ask you, if you picture her in your mind's eye, and imagine that you give her a warm hug - does that come easy to you? Does it feel nice?
Old 03-06-2018, 10:20 AM
Guide

Well, not really. It's an awkward hug. I mean, I do care for her at all, but I'm convinced that she might punch me in my face, and then I'll react with self defense. Yeah. . . not exactly a perfect situation. I'm not angry at her . . . more scared with her.

But if she held me tight back -- I'd be surprised but would keep the hug. I'd be pretty happy if it happened, and I might tear up. But I'd still find it awkward and . . . weird.

A part of it feels familiar though. In another lifetime I was in love with her, and I miss that. But only with the idea of her. The spark is gone. I see her only as who she is now.
Old 15-06-2018, 01:34 PM
Master

I'd be curious to know if she remembers you from a past lifetime. Otherwise a reconciliation might be awkward.
Old 16-06-2018, 04:25 AM
Experiencer

Maybe you are not the one with challenge maybe it is her and you are her volunteer?
Old 17-06-2018, 02:20 PM
Master

If you have not allready done so you need to do a regression to see what happned between the two of you . It sounds like there is some unresloved karma there . You might all so see what this other persons views on reincarnation are . Some people are more locked in to reglious programming than others .