Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-07-2018, 05:45 PM
Pathfinder

Astral Hospitals / Jails

I'll admit I have a problem with alcohol. I have gotten a DWI in the past and it has been a trauma I work on everyday. It obviously caused a lot of shame and I believe the consumption comes from a strong desire to find authenticity. I am taking steps to deal with my problem so I don't go down a similar dark path. Even though lately I have had a better handle on drinking, and I focus on spirituality to change my patterns, I will cave and drink too much. I decided after Sunday that I am going to give up alcohol and perhaps join an AA program.

The reason this post is titled Astral Hospitals / Jails is almost every time I go back to my old ways I end up having an OBE of some kind. It is like Scrooge. I will be shown life paths I could take, alternate timelines, usually with pretty bleak outcomes. I go through intense interrogations by Astral Police, counselors, angels, guides etc. I also believe I have been in an Astral rehab facility. These occurrences seem like years.

I was wondering if anyone has had any similar incidences? Are these just dreams? Also if anyone can share some insight on how to "play" as an adult without harming myself or anyone else. Like I said I think I'm desperate to have "fun" without feeling guilty like I should be focusing on work, school or creating. Sometimes I just want to check out. But there must be a healthy way to do so.

Thank you so much, Love and Light!
Old 17-07-2018, 11:59 PM
Seeker

Someone once told me there are alternate timelines do exist where everything is better but he needed to be in this timeline. I don't know what else to tell you other then write those dreams down. They might be telling your something .
Old 18-07-2018, 02:27 AM
Master

If you are lucid while physically sleeping, then you have a lucid dream / out-of-body experience / astral projection, the name depending of where you find yourself, your degree of lucidity, and your definitions.

From what you describe, you where just dreaming, and your guilt and fears induced the scenarios you described.

Nobody punishes you, but you might not fulfill the reasons for which you incarnated. You incarnated knowing what kind of life you'll have, and one of the reasons was, probably, to deal with this challenge.
Old 18-07-2018, 05:46 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you for the insight everybody. I appreciate it.
Old 18-07-2018, 07:14 PM
Experiencer

Hi LostintheLore, I can't say anything about the visions you have but I wanted to say that I'm impressed by your courage and honesty regarding the drinking problem. Many people simply deny that there's a problem with alcohol. Admitting it is the first step though.

I would encourage you to join the AA, my uncle was an alcoholic to the point of passing out and losing control of his bowels and bladder, vomiting and almost dying from it, losing his job, his wife, everything really ... and he joined the AA after many years of drinking to excess and it helped him - he never touched alcohol again. (Hat off to him, he really did great!)

How to play as an adult - well what are you interested in? What are your talents? Can you play an instrument, or can you sing? Do you like to write, or dance, or sports, or maybe arts? Or maybe you like helping others, or something with nature or animals? Are you more happy when you are alone or when with others? Pursue something that you have a natural liking and talent for, I'd say.

All the best!
Old 18-07-2018, 09:35 PM
Master
I have had nothing like that. I am surprised I have not given my soul's own bleak history. On Earth anyway, lol

I would say you have probably struggled with alcohol issues in other lifetimes/timelines, hence the feeling of being interrogated and stuffed into an astral hospital.

That said, I think it is your subconscious just trying to wake you up. I am sure there ARE astral hospitals or rehabs, but nobody would drag you to one and interrogate you against your will if you are seriously uncomfortable.

I hope you find support you need. :)
Old 18-07-2018, 11:34 PM
Suspended
Think of it this way. You're just seeing possibilities God is showing you as a way to say "THIS IS POSSIBLE" :) Thats all. Crossoads are real.
Old 19-07-2018, 04:05 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you so much! That is so refreshing to hear. I have been asking questions similar to this on this platform and others and haven't heard back from many people. So this means the world to me.

My main passions are music, writing, reading, film and spirituality. Unfortunately most of the time it feels like "work". What I don't do is do it for fun. I do it because it feels like it must be done. Something to work on I suppose.
Old 19-07-2018, 07:36 PM
Master

No wonder you are miserable. You need to give yourself a break and just enjoy life rather than fill it with thing you feel obligated to do. If you don't want to do it then don't. And don't beat yourself up by "shoulding" on yourself.
Old 19-07-2018, 09:20 PM
Deactivated Account

I have memories of being in astral jails and having dealings with the astral police but those memories are quite faint, just that I know they exist and from what you've written seems connected to when you're physically going through a bad time (I was having a lot of problems at that time).