Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 20-11-2015, 05:21 PM
Experiencer
"Solar knights traverse space
In their ships of light,
Theirs a fiery mission
To brighten the stellar night."

Wow! Written 40 years ago, you surely are what you write about! What a gift you carry inside, John!
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 21-11-2015, 01:11 PM
Experiencer

Yes I have ordered "Love Without End" too and am looking forward to reading it.
Old 21-11-2015, 02:42 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by charly233
Yes I have ordered "Love Without End" too and am looking forward to reading it.
Well, since this was brought up again...lemme add...a friend that read every word ...and it is thick for only $5...
was not, what you would say ''into Jesus''.
Her attention and heart opened to him so much...for 20 minutes in a meditation ...
she felt him right there sitting next to her!

Gee.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-11-2015, 04:45 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Thanks so much, Starflower! Yes, Mary Magdalene and Jesus truly are part of our spiritual family----and our space family! Your comments concerning non-linear time are insightful.
Starflower, I deeply resonate with your signature, "Only love will light the night." It reminds me of a poem I wrote exactly 40 years ago:

Solar knights traverse space
In their ships of light,
Theirs a fiery mission
To brighten the stellar night.

Thanks, everyone, for your thought--provoking comments and appreciation.

All human beings begin as an innocent baby.

Our parents teach us about spirit and religious precepts...along with the community and also television programs.

We make our own spirit records day to day, as a self, that eventually becomes a part of the past life recorded history. Every human belongs to this condition.

We make our own record, and we create our own enlightenment via and through all previous expressed forms of information given to us by our family. We chose what we want to believe spiritually and then form our own enlightened self review via the condition.

Therefore if a human being tries to imply that a real spirit called Mary Magdalene or Jesus exists....it only exists as a name because you believe that it does. Yet the actual human living chooses if it wants to believe and what information it chooses to believe in.

This is why spirit information given information is given the information via a human being self expressing as a condition of owning religious belief and also human being conversation and self expression.

All of these values do not belong to the origin spirit....the origin spirit will use any form of spiritual communication as an advice or guidance for a human being. This has been proven to the spiritual experiencer many times, as self evidence...for Mediums have already demonstrated that they can actually form their own higher intelligent spiritual communicator, as they did, to demonstrate to occult scientist that their own precepts of channels owned by spirit personalities is NOT REAL.

Origin spirit or the androgynous spirit communicates to all spirit life manifestation as organic presences.

If a human questions if androgynous light and sound exists, all they have to do is apply a sound....hit something, bang something and the sound will be androgynous to the condition of spirit....it will not submit a sound that is either male or female as an identification of personal status.

This situation itself demonstrates that the condition implied to spirit is only personal experience and also human named/organic named functions that do not actually express the real condition of spirit.

Therefore human beings formed language only as a means of self expressing information as a statement of informing through discussions. We use discussions so that we can communicate our personal expressed experience...taught by our parents.

Our natural consciousness already existed as a spiritual inherited condition that gave itself awareness of its condition. We use this consciousness to form personal life communications...which is why we all use the same information of expression but use different words and also different sounds.

Therefore spirit determines that it belongs to neither condition and cannot be owned.
Old 23-11-2015, 07:32 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Jesus' message continues (from the book "UFOs: Key to Earth's Destiny"):

"Had my service to mankind ended on the cross, my death would have accomplished not more than that of the thieves crucified with me. I did not sacrifice my life to become a scapegoat to help others escape retribution for their sins. The Father's purpose was fulfilled to prove that only the physical body dies, while the real soul or spiritual body goes on progressing through one incarnation after another until the final resurrection and the ascension. The cosmic record of this accomplishment has remained in the Earth's etheric strata, and it has been a magnet to assist many others to accomplish this great victory of the ascension.......

One teaching which I did not advocate is that a person will spend all eternity in heaven or hell because of actions in one short Earth life. This is a cruel falsehood which has caused untold suffering. The religious leaders promoted the idea to help maintain their control of the people through instilling fear......
Actually we have countless lifetimes to learn how to live by Cosmic law, and the only punishment is self--created by the results of cause and effect: "As you sow, so shall you reap."

That's beautiful, but if that is the case, why didn't he just come back or somehow correct the misinformation then and not thousands of years later?
Old 29-11-2015, 05:31 PM
Experiencer
I am loving the book, LOVE WITHOUT END! It brings the spirit of what Jesus represents, alive. Everyone is, at their core, an expression of soul values. Life presents wisdom to us in metaphors and examples of living values. Our free will is the precious gift of our own conscious determination as to what we value and how that is to be lived through us. This is a fascinating thread and I enjoy the variety of what comes to light. It is my opinion that love is the nature of quantum infinity. Due to our living in the experience of separation, looking at bodies and personalities, histories and mythologies, we apply self awareness to love and everyone's expressions have the value we give them.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 01-12-2015, 05:49 AM
Guide
Starflower, I am happy to hear that you are enjoying LOVE WITHOUT END which I think I'd enjoy, also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
I am loving the book, LOVE WITHOUT END! It brings the spirit of what Jesus represents, alive. Everyone is, at their core, an expression of soul values. Life presents wisdom to us in metaphors and examples of living values. Our free will is the precious gift of our own conscious determination as to what we value and how that is to be lived through us. This is a fascinating thread and I enjoy the variety of what comes to light. It is my opinion that love is the nature of quantum infinity. Due to our living in the experience of separation, looking at bodies and personalities, histories and mythologies, we apply self awareness to love and everyone's expressions have the value we give them.

Old 01-12-2015, 06:04 AM
Guide
Jesus cannot interfere with our Free Will, and that's why He cannot return to correct misinformation until most of humanity is receptive enough to accept Him as He Really Is, and NOT as He has been erroneously portrayed by the orthodox churches.

Jesus will return (although He has never really left Earth; He is simply hidden from the public's view temporarily), and He will bring His fellow ascended masters with Him----masters such as Buddha and Muhammed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
That's beautiful, but if that is the case, why didn't he just come back or somehow correct the misinformation then and not thousands of years later?

Old 01-12-2015, 06:09 AM
Guide
Starflower, many thanks for your kind comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
"Solar knights traverse space
In their ships of light,
Theirs a fiery mission
To brighten the stellar night."

Wow! Written 40 years ago, you surely are what you write about! What a gift you carry inside, John!

Old 01-12-2015, 08:00 AM
Guide
Jesus Sananda continues his message from the book "UFOs: Key to Earth's Destiny":

"Your UFO space brothers are a substantial part of the Legion of Light. These dedicated people are from many planets in the Federation and even from other galaxies. Many of the ancient religions on our planet Earth were originally founded because activities of guardian spacecraft seemed like miracles to the more primitive people of that time. The accounts in the Bible of Moses, Elijah and Ezekiel include many very clear references to UFOs and their occupants. When I was born in Bethlehem of Judea, the star which guided the wise men was a spaceship from Venus. Matthew 2:9--10: ".......and, low, the star which they saw in the east went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was. When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy."

When I rose up in the air in my ascension, a waiting spaceship received me. Acts 1, Verse 9: "While they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight." The cloud was the condensed moisture created by the force field around the ship."

Last edited by Explorer21 : 01-12-2015 at 09:31 AM.