Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 08-11-2010, 03:52 PM
Master
I have a real story to tell - not fiction. It takes place in my Land, on the borders of Durham and Northumberland, in a "hidden" valley on the moors. The time is the time of the Border Reivers - raiders and rustlers from both sides of the border between England and Scotland. It takes place in the village of Blanchland which had a rich monastery.
A raiding party out of Scotland came over the moors, murdering and pillaging as they came - cattle and woman and anything else they could grab. They were aiming to raid the monastery in Blanchland. But as they came over the moors, the mist came down and they could not find the way into the "hidden" valley. They apparently left to try elswhere. The monks rang the monastery bells to praise God for their lucky escape. Little did they know that the raiders were still close by and, hearing the bells, were guided into the valley. They attacked the monastery and the frightened monks fled into the woods, pursued by the raiders. There the raiders butchered the monks, every last one. Their bodies laid, unburied, for a whole year before being found. Their spirits haunt the wood.
OK ! I have walked the woods in broad daylight and was made to feel so unwelcome that I ran out - it is haunted ! Want the proof ? Here it is.

First, watch the video and pause it at 35 seconds
http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/blyssvids/?action=view&current=HPIM0868.mp4

Just to make it plainer, I have taken a still from the vid at 35 sec.
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/oddsends/vlcsnap-3779e.png

There we are, children. Enjoy ! Bear in mind this is broad daylight, not shadows in the dark.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Summerland

Maybe someone here can give me an answer to a 4 year old question. I work at nights so my bedroom had been in the basement. Sometimes my cat would sleep with me, other times she chose one of the grandkids to sleep with. During the day or rare nites off, I would feel something jumping, walking and moving about on my bed. More than once I told Mocha to lay down,looked and she wasn't even on the bed. When I woke one day, there was a smooth, dark, glistening stone laying on the floor by a dresser. where I kept my fairy statues. I picked it up and it was oily and gritty at the the same time. But the oil smelled fabulous, way above any of my blends in fragrance. I washed it to get the grit off and the oil remained. Now where did this apport come from? It was a massage stone as is used in hot stone massage. I am an avid rock collector, but had none of this type in my house anywhere. When I moved upstairs a few years later, the dancing on my bed continued and continues to this day. Sometimes it wakes me up. Sometimes I have not yet fallen asleep. Last week I lost my watch in bed and literally tore the bed apart and didn't find it. The next day when I woke it was back on my arm. Now I had worked all night without my watch, so I know that it was not on me.
Other things have turned up moved to different locations and always AFTER I have thoroughly looked in that same spot 3-4 times.
I am not afraid, nor do I feel anyway in danger. I have told them that they are welcome in my house and that I would love to see them. Once when I felt the dancing I peeked very covertly to catch a glimpse. I saw a light brown smudgey creature skim off of the bed and vanish. (No, not a mouse or rat) It did not run down the side of the bed but off of the side into the air.
I know that this is quite long, but really would appreciate any knowledge anyone might have of what these are. House Fairies, gnomes, tinkers; WHAT? They only play on my bed; regardless of where I sleep. There are four, I believe from the placement of the activity on the quilt. I have even felt all four of them nested against my leg, as a cat would. Again, only when my cat is NOT in the room.
Okay, there you have it. Any ideas, please?
Old 08-11-2010, 05:42 PM
Carly74

I'm a believer, but I don't see any spirits in those photos. If you study any picture, then you could surely "see" a nature spirit.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Moon Willow

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
I have a real story to tell - not fiction. It takes place in my Land, on the borders of Durham and Northumberland, in a "hidden" valley on the moors. The time is the time of the Border Reivers - raiders and rustlers from both sides of the border between England and Scotland. It takes place in the village of Blanchland which had a rich monastery.
A raiding party out of Scotland came over the moors, murdering and pillaging as they came - cattle and woman and anything else they could grab. They were aiming to raid the monastery in Blanchland. But as they came over the moors, the mist came down and they could not find the way into the "hidden" valley. They apparently left to try elswhere. The monks rang the monastery bells to praise God for their lucky escape. Little did they know that the raiders were still close by and, hearing the bells, were guided into the valley. They attacked the monastery and the frightened monks fled into the woods, pursued by the raiders. There the raiders butchered the monks, every last one. Their bodies laid, unburied, for a whole year before being found. Their spirits haunt the wood.
OK ! I have walked the woods in broad daylight and was made to feel so unwelcome that I ran out - it is haunted ! Want the proof ? Here it is.

First, watch the video and pause it at 35 seconds
http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/blyssvids/?action=view&current=HPIM0868.mp4

Just to make it plainer, I have taken a still from the vid at 35 sec.
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/oddsends/vlcsnap-3779e.png

There we are, children. Enjoy ! Bear in mind this is broad daylight, not shadows in the dark.

Whoa Norseman - that is amazing footage and pretty freaky! Even though the big Scotsman is staying still you can still see the energy movement. You're a braver man than me!....except I'm not a man???

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow
Old 08-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Master
I can't see the gnome and you actually use photoshop and draw an outline of him?
Spiritlite.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Moon Willow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Maybe someone here can give me an answer to a 4 year old question. I work at nights so my bedroom had been in the basement. Sometimes my cat would sleep with me, other times she chose one of the grandkids to sleep with. During the day or rare nites off, I would feel something jumping, walking and moving about on my bed. More than once I told Mocha to lay down,looked and she wasn't even on the bed. When I woke one day, there was a smooth, dark, glistening stone laying on the floor by a dresser. where I kept my fairy statues. I picked it up and it was oily and gritty at the the same time. But the oil smelled fabulous, way above any of my blends in fragrance. I washed it to get the grit off and the oil remained. Now where did this apport come from? It was a massage stone as is used in hot stone massage. I am an avid rock collector, but had none of this type in my house anywhere. When I moved upstairs a few years later, the dancing on my bed continued and continues to this day. Sometimes it wakes me up. Sometimes I have not yet fallen asleep. Last week I lost my watch in bed and literally tore the bed apart and didn't find it. The next day when I woke it was back on my arm. Now I had worked all night without my watch, so I know that it was not on me.
Other things have turned up moved to different locations and always AFTER I have thoroughly looked in that same spot 3-4 times.
I am not afraid, nor do I feel anyway in danger. I have told them that they are welcome in my house and that I would love to see them. Once when I felt the dancing I peeked very covertly to catch a glimpse. I saw a light brown smudgey creature skim off of the bed and vanish. (No, not a mouse or rat) It did not run down the side of the bed but off of the side into the air.
I know that this is quite long, but really would appreciate any knowledge anyone might have of what these are. House Fairies, gnomes, tinkers; WHAT? They only play on my bed; regardless of where I sleep. There are four, I believe from the placement of the activity on the quilt. I have even felt all four of them nested against my leg, as a cat would. Again, only when my cat is NOT in the room.
Okay, there you have it. Any ideas, please?

Hey Summerland,
It does seem like you have faeries or elementals of some type in your home (sorry I can't be more helpful than that). It doesn't sound like they worry you and you don't necessarily want them to go, but if they do keep moving things perhaps just lay down some hourse-rules as they are naturally mischevious. Perhaps leave some paper and colourful crayons out for them and ask them a question??? Or some colourful blocks with letters on them?

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow
Old 08-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Summerland

Moon Willow, I have left out some of my crystals and have told them they can have any of them that they want. I never thought of crayons, so that will be my next move. Thanks for the input !!!
Old 08-11-2010, 11:12 PM
Moon Willow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Moon Willow, I have left out some of my crystals and have told them they can have any of them that they want. I never thought of crayons, so that will be my next move. Thanks for the input !!!

Ooh that's so sweet Summerland - I occasionally put out sweet treats for my garden faeries and plant extra colourful flowers for them cause I know they like bright things
Old 19-09-2011, 06:14 PM
Starli

I have a cat like that too! A tuxedo cat. I've heard they're extra smart.

Man, I can't see anything in those photos. I think you're eyes are in tune with faerie in a way that mine are not yet.

But my angels say that my spirit is in tune with faerie so I think I'll be able to see them soon.
Old 21-10-2011, 01:06 AM
Racer X